pikachudetective
For Diamond:

* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel
* 2 Tutors for Polski channel

Do you want to become one?
bulbathink
It’s your chance! Just sign up here!
chillumbreon

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. what????
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

happydreepy
To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

slowpokenani
Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION: we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.
ThisIsFine

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hocket19

Reaction score
-Hockett
-Diamond
-English, Spanish
-i be a active player for pad i think i can be helpful if i was tutor, i usually speak in spanish chat and try to be helpful if i can, i speak well english and spanish and i want to be a tutor because i thought it would be interesting to try it xD

jansza

Reaction score
Character name: Lord Gallux
World: Diamond
Languages: Polish/english/ some deutsch
I was always a kind and helpful player, I think no one in game can say bad sentence about me. I'm playing since 2012 so I have knowledge about game. I'm active on polish channel, I have many friends in game and i'm online a lot. My account don't have any bans/notes/scam alerts. I'm also helpful as much I can at Help channel, I have respect to other players and I can say they respect me too.
I like the game and I like the community.
Regards

Turek

Reaction score
Character name: Turek

Languages: Polish/English

I'm ready to challenges.
First of what i want say Im top player and i play a lot of and i know something about this game. I know that people know me with "KS", but i change my play style and i don't ks.
My english is a little bad, but i can use translator for better communication.
My informations can help new players in the game (for sure in exp) and i just want to help.
Let's be honest Poland tutors not play too much and i will be useful tutor.

Yakiii

Reaction score
Name player: Yakiii
Languages: Spanish/English
I was tutor some years ago, now I'm back ready to play and to help another players in the game.
Im still learning about some changes in the game but that Is not a problem for me because Im ready to learn :)
If I become tutor I would regreat it!
Good luck to all :)

Royal

ANIME FOR REAL IS A CARTOON WORSE THAN SCOOBY DOO
Staff member
Reaction score
Name: Royal
Language: Spanish and English

Well how i said before in my last postulation for tutor, i want to be tutor because i love to help other players and most important the new players because it's very important to keep them, i want an extra motivation for keep playing padventures, i love this game i have almost 10 years playing this, i think that im a player with a good behaviour and with a lot of knowledge about padventures and i can be a good tutor.

mari kate

Reaction score
- Khaserk - Diamond - Languages / English / Spanish / Portuguese / Polish / Why do you want be a tutor ? Good I am a player old padventures 10 years ago, Dec 26 2010, I have knowledge of the rules of the game an active player would like to contribute to the game that i like.

seviper13

Banned user
Reaction score
Nombre del personaje: Némesis
Mundo: Diamond
Idiomas: Ingles, Frances Y Español
¿Por qué quieres ser tutor? Tengo 9 años de experiencia en Padventures y me gustaría colaborar orientando a las nuevas generaciones con conocimiento y experiencias dentro de este juego, además de colaborar en la mejora continua del mismo para divertirnos de una manera mas eficiente, rápida y entretenida, saludos y les deseo éxito a todos los participantes

seviper13

Banned user
Reaction score
Nombre del personaje: Némesis
Mundo: Diamond
Idiomas: Ingles, Frances Y Español
¿Por qué quieres ser tutor? Tengo 9 años de experiencia en Padventures y me gustaría colaborar orientando a las nuevas generaciones con conocimiento y experiencias dentro de este juego, además de colaborar en la mejora continua del mismo para divertirnos de una manera mas eficiente, rápida y entretenida, saludos y les deseo éxito a todos los participantes

Character Name: Nemesis
Languages: English, French and Spanish
Why do you want to be a tutor? I have 9 years of experience in Padventures and I would like to collaborate guiding the new generations with knowledge and experiences within this game, in addition to collaborating in the continuous improvement of it to have fun in a more efficient, fast and entertaining way, greetings and I wish you all success to all participants

Nom du personnage: Nemesis
Monde: Diamant
Langues: anglais, français et espagnol
Pourquoi voulez-vous être tuteur? J'ai 9 ans d'expérience dans Padventures et j'aimerais collaborer en guidant les nouvelles générations avec des connaissances et des expériences au sein de ce jeu, en plus de collaborer à l'amélioration continue de celui-ci pour m'amuser de manière plus efficace, rapide et divertissante, salutations et je vous souhaite plein succès à tous les participants

Demon King

Reaction score
Character name: Demon King
World: (Pearl) ugh Diamond
Languages: English/dutch
I just want to pas on my 10 year of experience of this game to other players
And be helpfull in anyway possible
i know i dont speak polish portugues or spanish but worth giving it a try

Sylwanek

Reaction score
Character name:Sylwanek
Tutor:polish
Im helpful player and im acitve so i will be perfect tutor on pl channel everyone likes me bcs im inteligent and funny
pls pick me es win moj :)

Misfit

Reaction score
Name: Wycich
Languages: Polish/English
Why? Im active player, making many smokes on chat everyday, I'm recognized also as the biggest expert of game rules, because I got banned almost for everything

ps: im good friend of sucri or flanders for example, we had so many conversations in jail or ctrl+r window, I know have very good opinion about me!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Name player: Yakiii
Languages: Spanish/English
I was tutor some years ago, now I'm back ready to play and to help another players in the game.
Im still learning about some changes in the game but that Is not a problem for me because Im ready to learn :)
If I become tutor I would regreat it!
Good luck to all :)

Indeed. You are ready to learn, not to teach and guide other players. Game has changed a lot since you retired, new mechanics, several new systems. I also don't accept people who tag my private fb on groups of illegal sales to let 'em know who to avoid. Rejected.

kiyakon

Reaction score
You should consider adding a cm to improve attention in events I think most of us players would appreciate it
Thank you

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
Certainly, we need a new platinum CM to make events among other things it seems that the world is abandoned (nothing against Atlas, because lately he's been helping me a lot with some problems i'm having in the game). I know that diamond has a lot more problems than the platinum in question of players and needs more attention from the staff members, more so why not leave a dedicated one just for the platinum? whenever i need help i have to resort to discord and never the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back