What's new

Welcome!

Why Cant Catch [LT]

Jeroxx

Reaction score
hello here I present the little I have of my life I lost the rest of the captured but well I hope you like it

Lvl Up!

rEjbgw1.jpeg

CnbWsZV.jpeg

Am2K5EQ.jpeg

9JsgkRX.png

I'm currently 352, but there are no screenshots :'(

Catch!

-- Calyrex Event --

wtQWOSS.png

-- Hisuian Voltrob --

TRu6sVG.png

-- Elemental Box - Cute Box --

Qx0lUkA.png

with the help of a friend we took Shiny Durant out of the event and raised it to 130

ITVZnJ0.jpeg

for having participated in the drawing contest, I drew "Pikachu Libre"

Y3lfYVQ.png

-- Cloned Rhydon --

5jWIbbg.jpeg

and the funny thing about these days
-- Ultra Wormhole --

1er Stakataka

ktEGEZE.jpeg

2do Stakataka

Sqf88Ef.jpeg

3er Stakataka

Kdwaisc.jpeg

4to Stakataka

dJdfxnv.png

1er Kartana

ILrIZTw.jpeg

here you leave the most beautiful captures that I had *.*

-- Shiny Sunflora --

o2q51Wh.jpeg

-- Shiny Mawile -- *.*

CtyTHmk.jpeg

-- Shiny Absol --

2wTQYvr.jpeg

-- 1er Shiny Typhlosion --

enH2dmt.png

-- 2er Shiny Typhlosion --

bm6ik9t.png

I hope you like it, a little of what I could recover.

Jeroxx

Reaction score
We're back with new things! :D

- Level Up!

caOWTE8.jpeg

aZb3ZW4.png

FkGwQGH.png

6JWijgC.png

W47K0MZ.png

-Catch!
I dedicated myself to catching the fishing pokemons and being able to reach 105 fishing

UPixuwq.jpeg

W5cH84C.jpeg

KvAW98q.jpeg

EWm9SL4.jpeg

tlwluc5.jpeg

JUzFYqq.jpeg

ydKbWIl.jpeg

Gfo4XpH.jpeg

5Tooj9a.jpeg

CYpSfYy.jpeg

OYyZn1n.jpeg

wTlqUQX.jpeg

beBJzJn.jpeg

InzqsAu.jpeg

axs3FCo.jpeg

- Extras!
complete the achievement of opening 5 inq box, but as my luck is 0.1% 4 inq box = 4 yanmega

Rli6U3a.jpeg

6OLAkmZ.png

Happy climbing the toxicroak

tLMcquU.png

-Lvl Up Pokemone's

FXhS27U.png

FZKtLij.png

dBBxMQ6.png

hdppodW.jpeg

-Finally yesterday 06/01 I celebrated my birthday thanks to my guild for their blessings "Inglourious Basterds", and the good gift I won in "Dice"

XqyO7xG.png

Jeroxx

Reaction score
Hellooooo. Happy belated new year everyone, may this year be wonderful for all of us with new opportunities and new goals!

It's been a while since I've been here but I don't have much to show for it either sad :'(

I come to show you the most relevant from last year, hopefully this year they give me more luck and they hate me less: c

---- LVL ----

xrKOBvT.png

---- CATCH ----
Since I don't have capturing shinys enabled, I have to capture what I can, but I think I'll dedicate myself to trading anchors, until they give me the opportunity to capture some shiny (sarcasm)

N6knBEZ.jpeg

liX9zKi.png

RNIh0g0.png

osXBBRB.jpeg

imgP8g9.jpeg

First cloned with few balls in my game life: c

lFONi1S.png

at least they gave me the opportunity to get a good held item, and with this I think it was my luck for the year

5IuTsKJ.png

I have nothing more that I can teach you, I wish you success in 2023 and see you in the next post \(o.o)/

Jeroxx

Reaction score
y aquí estamos de nuevo, de regreso a la posiblemente última publicaciónmiau amor
y aquí estamos de vuelta haciendo una actualización de nuestra vida en el juego.
los niveles, las muy, muy pocas capturas de pantalla que tengo en lo que lleva a la última publicación y algunas cosas aleatorias

-Elevar a mismo nivel celebihype

LjdPUkn.png

XziTwJn.png

irTftEc.png

ODAtQfL.png

Q32YbY0.png

El esperado nivel 500, y que mas que con unos buenos amigoslarvitarlove

dwNqAet.png

-Atrapar Pikachuangry

Solo necesita poder capturar el jolteon clonado para tener la tarjeta muy rara.
KLkllyK.png

#6 Dhelmise (bola de la luna) :love:
P9PJFb3.jpeg

#7 Dhelmise
EAMdvrM.jpeg

6rEM3Ls.jpeg

Dwm8CLT.jpeg

CNDGQeO.jpeg

vYwozoG.png

tbUnlSD.jpeg

-Aquí están mis últimas capturas de este mes/evento y el cambio de nombre de Tuerka a Why Cant Catchtrubbishderp

WK5dTFA.jpeg

KpJYXxU.jpeg

acUfyBC.jpeg

fallos en la matriz para acertar en la captura

emDOhMv.jpeg

x2 fallan en ss, y el último pokemon en capturar para completar las misiones de la célula zygarde

XXdx2Ti.jpeg

Las capturas son pocas, para las horas que le he dedicado al juego.
Hecho curioso.

Por casualidad cambiando el nombre pude capturar pokemons shiny, de lo contrario con este evento seria el numero 3 que no capturaria mas de 1 shiny o simplemente no capturaria nada¿¿¿¿qué????
En resumen, uno que se puede esperar en un juego "aleatorio" "de acuerdo".

-Cosas al azar y variadas

It was a day of minis raid of shiny pokemons, and according to the place where you are, they released the shiny pokemon, because in mine there is no shiny quagsire in the place, but what a nice detail.:)

LYKBisD.jpeg

The backpacker tell me

aPjobEL.jpeg

Well, I'm only 1 Aerodactyl away, so I can have all the best achievements in the game, avoiding the famous Master Ball. For the next one it will be

23YXqDz.jpeg

Ii5sGGM.jpeg

We are already close to the achievement, because the most important thing is missing, the aerodactyl and the very rare cards that would be 2sadumbreon

S06g1jl.png

If you made it this far, I would like to thank the people who were on this whole journey, meeting new friends from other countries who are very good people but also toxic hehe.

And here are the last photos of this toxic character

I wish I had gathered all those toxic friends I have for a photo, but we all have different schedules and lives outside of the game.

qEycyFV.png

Now will I be famous with this photo?

with the sickest and most vicious of the game, I hope you like the gift friend and let's go with that lvl 900

PjoB3z2.png

I forgot that turek entered my house and saw an invaluable collection of pokemons, because with effort all that was achieved

pronto nos volveremos a encontrar con este personaje.

A toda suerte y exito en las proximas capturas y niveles de su buen amigo Tuerka

celebicelebrate

Last edited:

Why Cant

Reaction score
And here we are back with another update, but this time you see something different with another account since my official account apparently has a failure in the matrix and there is no solution.sadumbreon

I hope there is a solution soon

Since this situation makes me very sad, I share with you the highlights of my career.celebihype

an old photo that I forgot to upload a while ago

Ocshxfo.png

As I always spend my money on box and cases, well this time I felt lucky and I had my reward

j8uKGd6.png

#1 Guzzlord

T8G14uR.jpeg

#1 Shiny Carbink

XMGqBZN.jpeg

#1 Shiny Poliwrath

The first time the shiny Poliwrath appears and you strive to be the first to catch it with 500 balls +/-, a random player comes and catches it with 4 balls.
what a good ramdon system I give it a 10/10alopolicia

hTx1bLu.jpeg

but still we are here waiting for the catchesmunchlaxdab

#3 Shiny Excadrill
If memory serves, this would be my 3rd shiny excadrill in this respaw, damn Lucario doesn't let himself get into the ball.Pikachuangry

HqrS5aB.jpeg

-- Lvl Up --

kQYemfZ.png

Well I think this would be the most relevant part of my process, I made many new captures for a great achievement, I suppose one of the best rewards the game can give "although everything is random" but an achievement is an achievement.

It is fun and good to make the effort to capture Pokémon that give you some credit for the captures, and not for those who want everything easy and buy captures in "boxes" (it must be specified that here they will later be offended).OhGodNo

I would upload a photo but in the last 3 days of the event I captured about 40 pokemons and I was too lazy to upload 1x1, sorrysadumbreon

and here is the good reward

4KQ0r0l.jpeg

Good luck everyone and see you at the next event.celebihype

greetings to my fans:ROFLMAO:

Why Cant

Reaction score
Here we are again, with a new update. :magihype:

I think this was my best event, although I missed about 2 weeks, I think it was for a break with the family, (remember to visit your family and loved ones, not because the holidays are approaching, it is always good to feed the soul and What better remedy than visiting the people we love most), to start this year with everything and may 2024 be full of success and blessings for everyone! larvitarlove

And we start with the last update of this event.

I'll try to arrange them in chronological order xd
#1 Celesteela

You caught a pokemon (Celesteela [62]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

keeGsUC.jpeg

#1 Shiny Mightyena - Moon Ball

JeI4WaO.png

This event made me addicted to lava fishing with my friends, in total of 5 to 6 days of fishing we got more than some people who thought they were better for having thrown many pokeballs at the 1st evolution shiny ones, spending about 15 days I think but, in short, that the hypotenuse squared. trubbishderp

#2 Shiny Typhlosion - Sport Ball

1xB0wew.jpeg

#1 Shiny Delphox - Dream Ball

Very good capture, it cost me a Zoom Lens "wink, wink".

NGzZ5f9.jpeg

#1 Shiny Turtonator - Aerial Ball

nDxw0h3.jpeg

As I say, luck was on my side, I ended up sending 20 as a gift and my friend didn't get shiny, and they only sent me 1 gift and a shiny the first time hehehe

kYDGz6R.jpeg

The last fire fishing Pokémon finally allowed itself to be captured. munchlaxdab

4dLZr0F.jpeg

I hope to be lucky in some event to be able to get a shiny from the very tiring missions they carry out, the missions are very entertaining but very boring, damn scissors, paper or stone how I hate that mission. snorlaxzzz

pCyxRIh.jpeg

-Level Up Dittocelebrate

how good it is to have the maximum speed

Egpc2NS.png

I think it was not bad at all to finish 2023, but that's not all, 2024 started much better
The blessed Kyogre Primal raid was bad for me.

KfzVu5K.png

I thought that would be it, until it appeared....

k4tI1Cb.png

very good way to start the year :magihype:

#2 Shiny Delphox - Dream Ball

dgd9mEj.jpeg

#1 Shiny Incineroar - Moon Ball

Z5z2TWw.jpeg

#3 Shiny Delphox - Dream Ball

KiE6kFC.jpeg

#1 Shiny Chandelure - Moon Ball

eU3iMMm.jpeg

The lava fishing team, we expected to catch more pokemon but I think what we caught was not bad at all

19KdK3i.png

and to finish this event, a day before I bought a kanto box 4 for 450k and an alazakam came out....
If it weren't for my friend Sipemon who told me that there was another kanto box 4 at 850k (natsu rata I won't buy anything else from you now) for sale and convinced me to buy it, finally the long-awaited Aerodactyl came out, after about 20 kanto boxes 4 and about 10 papoi box, now I'm 3 cards away from receiving the long-awaited Darkrai. :magihype::magihype::magihype:

YExdbP2.jpeg

Thank you very much for your attention and time, see you again at the next event or when I receive my darkrai
Greetings and a psychological hug.larvitarlove

Last edited:
Back