Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Shiny Sableye > TM Reflect

After they took out the moonlight it was horrible

no, rejected
1. it has nothing to do with bulbapedia
2. it would require rebalancing sableye (pretty much any asking for reflect will be rejected if pokemon don't have prot then he will not have one)

It's more for something more obvious like people asking randomly if for example leaf tornado can be added to x grass poke

ninjakaban

Reaction score
PLS Reflect to Galarian Rapidash and Shadow Ball to Gengar and most impotence Bullet Seed to Carnivine. Galar Rapidash has heal but she get easily one shoted at better resp and in fact that she is quite paper (even with its heal and only one stun) she deserves for reflect from its Tm. Shadow Ball to Gengar because this spell always was matched with this Pokemon, first moment when u see first episode of anime - Gengar was using Shadow Ball, u play Nintendo games - I always use shadow ball to exp and evolve Gastley into Haunter and Haunter into Gengar and u keep that move cuz its such a good thing. All ghost-type Pokémon’s has shadow ball in their move set or their Tm so pls don’t left Gengar the only ghost that couldn’t learn his always favorite move (even if its only “spam like low DMG spell”) Carnivine bullet seed, well I remember only few moments in anime when Carnivine was ever used in battle by James and she mostly used bullet seed, and I checked Bulbapedia and discovered that Carnivine could learn it by Tm. After rework she is quite good (not as weak as she was before) but she has no prot (only heal) and one cc (fling) and she is easy to oneshot at better resp, and she has useless in PvE Defog (which is nice in pvp but in exp it doesn’t make her better) so I think bullet seed in tm list would rebalance her a little bit stronger but not overpower and more ppl will think about her as their new grass pick.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
can you add to the pikachus (Rock Star, Pop Star, Belle , Libre ) the TM191 Electric Terrain ? djoltik

that should be in already

PLS Reflect to Galarian Rapidash and Shadow Ball to Gengar and most impotence Bullet Seed to Carnivine. Galar Rapidash has heal but she get easily one shoted at better resp and in fact that she is quite paper (even with its heal and only one stun) she deserves for reflect from its Tm. Shadow Ball to Gengar because this spell always was matched with this Pokemon, first moment when u see first episode of anime - Gengar was using Shadow Ball, u play Nintendo games - I always use shadow ball to exp and evolve Gastley into Haunter and Haunter into Gengar and u keep that move cuz its such a good thing. All ghost-type Pokémon’s has shadow ball in their move set or their Tm so pls don’t left Gengar the only ghost that couldn’t learn his always favorite move (even if its only “spam like low DMG spell”) Carnivine bullet seed, well I remember only few moments in anime when Carnivine was ever used in battle by James and she mostly used bullet seed, and I checked Bulbapedia and discovered that Carnivine could learn it by Tm. After rework she is quite good (not as weak as she was before) but she has no prot (only heal) and one cc (fling) and she is easy to oneshot at better resp, and she has useless in PvE Defog (which is nice in pvp but in exp it doesn’t make her better) so I think bullet seed in tm list would rebalance her a little bit stronger but not overpower and more ppl will think about her as their new grass pick.

as i said any request for reflect is rejected, about shadow ball and bullet seed they will be added after restart

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
can you add tm brine to learnset tm for tentacruel/c.tentacruel?
after restart

Lapras -> add TM046 Hydropump to learnset
after restart

Can you add
TM Thunder to Galvantula and Shiny Galvantula?
TMs Last Resort, Crunch, Superpower, Surf, Wild Charge, and Boomburst to Stoutland? It can learn most of those moves in original games and Stoutland's TM pool is rather dull atm.
TM Psychic to Grumpig?

-no
-after restart
-after restart

Tsotss

Reaction score
TM Metronome and Sleep Talk to Dubwool, possible?

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
Houndoom > add TM Sky uppercut

Vileplume > add TM Natural gift

Diggesrsby > add Dizzy punch

GIRAFARI > TM NATURAL GIFT or SELFHEAL

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score

ninjakaban