What's new

Welcome!

Timer for abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I would like to suggest to be able to see the cd of these abilities: "Prankster,cursed body, trace".

These times, we know that we have to guess the cd of these abilites and sometimes it is annoying in pvp/pve, for this reason im suggesting this.

So, my suggestion is that every time you take the poke out from the ball , a message will appear in the channel "default" to know when the ability will be active again.

I have one example with Kecleon to make it more understandable, every time you take it out the ball, the channel "default" sends u a message of how much cd has its transformation, so it would be the same, like this:

TwiEckD.png

Regards.

stin stauer

Reaction score
Imo some abilities should be reworked, for example those abilities like :
Speed boost (very low rate and percentage of boost)
infiltrator (increase the damage from 20% - 50%)
super luck is very good, but at the same time it heals the pokémon when it goes out the poleballs, so the pokémon is with 100% life, making it useless.

and there are many other abilities to be reworked or added to the game..

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Imo some abilities should be reworked, for example those abilities like :
Speed boost (very low rate and percentage of boost)
infiltrator (increase the damage from 20% - 50%)
super luck is very good, but at the same time it heals the pokémon when it goes out the poleballs, so the pokémon is with 100% life, making it useless.

and there are many other abilities to be reworked or added to the game..

Yeah , you're right but I think is necessary to explain one by one in a thread.

Last edited:

stin stauer

Reaction score
@sting Would it be possible to boost some old and weak abilities?

I know we aren't based 100% on Bulbapedia, that's why I'm just suggestion a small review on these abilities, it doesnt need to be 100%.

Blaze: Increases fire damage of the user by 15% when the user hp is 30% or lower. -- 35%?
Overgrow: Increases grass damage of the user by 15% when the user hp is 30% or lower.-- 35%?
Torrennt: Increases water damage of the user by 15% when the user hp is 30% or lower.-- 35%?
According to bulbapedia: the move's power will be increased by 50% if the user has less than or equal to ⅓ of its maximum HP remaining."

Toxic Boost: Increases damage of the user by 10% when the user has the poison status condition.
According to bulbapedia: "While the Pokémon with this Ability is poisoned, the power of its physical moves is increased by 50%." -- maybe 30% here?

Soundproof: Reduces incoming damage from "sound" category moves by 50%. - Add all these moves tho the ability and maybe make it 100% imunity.
On bulbapedia it says: Soundproof prevents all effects from sound-based moves, granting Pokémon with this Ability immunity from them.) it's not 50% but 100% and the moves Sound based are:
8e8a77f6e98069478c2771effc0c48a2-full.png

The last one is Frisk (the new ab) it reveals the enemy held, but we already know the enemy's held, it shows a message each time it's used.. so what's the porpouse of this ability?
it should at least block some helds, or all of them, it should be more useful on duel, because at the moment it doesnt help at all on PVP or PVE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back