What's new

Welcome!

The stranger

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hello guys it's me Ridoku, it's been a long time i don't write or make new threads in fórum however in this year i returned from my retirement because people were asking me constantly to come back, i know my stories and friendship is very important for whole community, so this time i would like to start this year showing a new face for Ridoku, im trying to be a new me, people want diferent things and evolution. Today i was really boring and then i suddently got an idea dedicated to someone very special. This yearh ive been really thanksful with almost all staff except by one, he is so underated for me because his constant hate against me, and harrashment, also im pretty sure he is also responsible for my cursed luck i have on PA, however me as a spirit of light and peace maker, i want to show him my sweetest part, for you hoem, the stranger.

.- Today the morning was very cold, I saw the sky was gray and snowy, i felt so alone and frozen i needed help , i woke up and went to the bathroom, i saw in the mirror and i saw that i couldnt smile.
It was the worst unhappy face ive seen in my life, i tried to smile and order myself to do it but i was empty and not responding, so then i started to cry, asking god why i wasnt able to do it.
Sudently the window made a sound like a nock, i saw there was a bird who didnt see the glass and died outside the window, the day couldnt be worse! it was a Singh of complete sadness and horror, So then i went to my bed again, and i tried to sleep a bit more, somehow after a couple of minutes i started to feel diferent , i felt something heating my body, but for a reason i wanted to keep feeling that, it was confortable but strange, some hours later another rare sound came from the door, i opened my eyes inmediatly but a strong light like a sunshine light was inside my bedroom, i was blinded by that.
After some seconds it dissapeared, i was shocked, couldnt belive what was happening, i ran back to the bathroom i cleared my eyes with wáter, i saw the window again there was a hand marked in the glass, from outside, so i went there to look, i noticed the death bird was gone, i still dont know the message that this left, i was smiling for no reason.
All i can describe is that i want to meet that person, spirit or life behind that light, and thanks it for the good moment it brough to me.

hand_mark_on_glass.jpg

.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ridoku .

Obreviate

Reaction score
What the hell have you been smoking? This is the most f*ked up thing I've seen in a very long time so gz to that. Only thing that got ur day better yesterday was to talk with me and Obreviate in pvp.. Admit it!

hahahahaha after that i'd say we could accept him in our brotherhood

@thread
it was a nice story, rido kkkk gtz, i guess

Back