m3 Confusion -> Imprison//Fairy Dreams
m4 Baby-Doll eyes
m5 Moon Blast
m6 Fairy Bolt
m7 Skill Swap
m8 Wonder Room -> Syncronize//Light Screen
m9 Psychic Terrain -> Twinkle Star//Light Ruin

m10 Nature's Madness

Tapu Lele is a bad poke for duel or hunt.So he need some improvements. He have bad stun(Confusion), bad AOE Wonder Room and Psychic Terrain. So he need better Stun and AOEs.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
3TEDm0E.png

Bummp ! Its scales deal damage and heal, I like it even more xD It would be a great Aoe that heals allies and damages enemies!

And a suggestion for Nature's Madness Movement, currently it releases a random rain Aoe (rain dance, lunge, fairy wind, blizzard . . .) . My suggestion is that if it is used in conjunction with a terrain move, the resulting Nature's Madness move will match the type of terrain used.

Using Tapu Lele as an example: When using Psychic Terrain with Nature's Madness, the move would result in Psyblast.
What I'm suggesting is an adaptation to the move, which would make the Tapus better for hunting, and maintain their versatility for PVP, in case the player doesn't want to do the move combo, they can use Nature's Madness individually and still have a random Aoe.

The idea came from one of the effects that Terrain moves have in Nintendo games. It's the effect of defining the type of moves as nature power and secreat power.
FdugjzY.png

Tapu Lele > Psychic Terrain + Nature's Madness = Psyblast
Tapu Koko > Eletric terrain + Nature's Madness = Eletric Storm
Tapu Bulu > Grassy terrain + Nature's Madness = Petal Blizzard
Tapu Fini >Misty terrain + Nature's Madness = Fairy Wind

Back