What's new

Welcome!

Tapu Fini & Tapu Bulu

Zecao

Reaction score
I would like to know when they are going to add the new alola guardians, years have passed and nothing is known about the other Tapus, at least that there is an npc, that asks to have access to the 2 already introduced, to open a door with level requirement and the aforementioned quests.

sincerely since the appearance of the new islands, they only highlight empty places to level up, but for those players who are looking for something more excitement, just wait, with Malie, something similar happens, they launched the island but there are no changes

it would be nice if they gave identity to the last two islands "malie / seafolk" with their respective guardians, and at least the quest to open chests.

PS: And yes, I'm crying, every day there is less motivation to enter this beloved game

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
They have added a bunch of new shinies and interesting pokemons you can try to catch, this game is not based only those you mention.Hopefully by the end of the year those islands will be added. Everyone is happy with new features included - maybe you should try to fish something, really good things are now available.

Back