What's new

Welcome!

Sunny Day

Reaction score
There is a vast list of pokemon that belong to the botanical class (grass-type) that have the ability (some of them have it as a single one) Chlorophyll.
This ability, as we already know, increases the speed of the pokemon as there is "sunny weather". On the contrary, some of these botanical pokemon do not have such a movement or passive that enables the activation of this ability. Making you totally dependent on someone around you to use it, or use it rarely or no use at all.
In a duel, or even hunting, having your pokemon's speed increased helps a lot.

As a first suggestion, I would like to ask, if possible, that you could rebalance, perhaps, the best combination between this movement (Sunny day) and the ability of these pokemon (Chlorophyll).

But above all, I would like to talk about three pokemon in particular.

Victreebel, Vileplume and Venusaur

Eventually, as we can see in the animations, both pokemon basically depends on solar energy to be able to launch their signature moves and even gain strength or recover (i think it just doesn't applies to victreebel), but we know that here in the game it doesn't work exactly like that (fair enough).

In a nutshell, we know that: Sunny day, will develop better at their speeds only and will not generate any extra force. Because of this, considering that both three have this ability (Chlorophyll) somewhat boring to be used.

I would like to propose, that you could add to these three pokemon the sunny day movement.

For both of it, I thought you could add it to its passive.

Eventually, if you think this is too much, I believe, that, at least to victreebel it could be applied without any kind of problem, currently.

As I said earlier, this is not just about the three, but another big number, and not just the type and effect grass, but the rest of the others, too.
But, I think that this simple change would be of great help, and would not have that much impact (in terms of rebalancing speaking).

Back