What's new

Welcome!

Summer Riddle Event

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Signs contains a task, write with which character you caught said pokemon, lvled it up and evolved it (also make screens)
Do not cheat we can check when you caught said pokemon, if you lvled it up etc.
We will count Diamond and Platinum separately

remember its 3 ppl per task (for each world)

1. Staring at its antlers creates an odd sensation
2. It is actually timid and easily spooked
3. It touches new things with its nose to test for smell and feel

demzpacito

Reaction score
Cant we just finish this event? We have 3 ppl participating on Platinum and 4 on Diamond, we've been doing this for almost a month while ppl get same main rewards from Tournments in one afternoon. I've think we've already earned our rewards and I no longer feel encouraged to keep doing this

Mundisse

Reaction score
I think that keeping the event until the 31st will not make a difference in the other rewards, since possibly the points it going to be balanced.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
next round in 5 minutes

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Signs contain small screens, you got to find this place and take screenshot of yourself there along with position info

1. You see Thiago Oliveira.
2. Many live in the clean seas of the south
It has a tendency to want to be in holes
It windmills its arms to slightly boost its punches
With its mane blazing ferociously, it races as if it were an arrow.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Cant we just finish this event? We have 3 ppl participating on Platinum and 4 on Diamond, we've been doing this for almost a month while ppl get same main rewards from Tournments in one afternoon. I've think we've already earned our rewards and I no longer feel encouraged to keep doing this

Sure np

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I thought the idea of this event was very good!
I really wish I had participated,
But what discouraged me at the event and made me give up was the fact that he didn't have a set time (even with the warnings minutes before)

This event is very reminiscent of the Easter egg hunt, and it has had many improvements. (What I liked most was that they were puzzles or tasks, so even if I am not the first to find the hint, I still have chances to win)

I would very much like in the future (with the return of the event or some similar) that you consider the idea of having the schedules of each round defined (in case you can't get an exact schedule, but define a margin "Between 12-13 hours"). So that everyone can program themselves to be participating !

But once , thank you very much for creating this event for those who do not like tournaments !

Ps: yes, I used a translator!

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
So after counting points thats what it looks like points wise:

Diamond:
Barcelo - 3
Thedarkman - 6
Khormes - 29
Mirse - 97
Tsots - 99
Unidentified - 3
Mister Troll - 3
Lorensillo - 119
Lecho - 123
Black Corei - 3
Carlos Eduardo - 3
Matiuus - 18
Galen - 50

Plat:
Demz - 153
Aroma Lady - 38
jeffersonmoura - 3
Fallen Angel - 6
vinaixd - 122
Ketri - 3
Silver Fang - 80
Kreyex - 5
Jaraj - 5
Fernands - 6

So 2 shaymins and 2 zeraora's will go to diamond and plat can choose between those two but max is still 2 zeraora or 2 shaymin.
On diamond those that will receive a pokemon are Lecho, Lorensiillo, Tots and Mirse (Lecho and Lorensillo have priority of choice so what will be left will go to Tsots and Mirse)
On platinum those that will receive a pokemon are Demz, Vinaixd and Silver Fang (ofc Demz and Vina have priority of choice)

In terms of other rewards that's the list:
7 points = 100 sport balls (max 500)
10 points = box 3
13 points = c ticket 1
16 points = cloned issland ticket 2
18 points = tm case 10-18 (max 1)
25 points - held box (max 1)
30 points = bait box (max 1)

Those that will receive pokemons cannot pick up anything from that list (due to pokemons being more than worth enough we will throw addon bag or premium)

So to those that can select rewards for points write here what do you want to receive (ofc count if you have points for it), those that dont have enough points can receive ultra balls if you want (or bronze coin).
You have 3 days to select what you want for points after that time i will give you anything that will fit in your points ammount.

Last edited:

thelecho

Reaction score
I'll pick a Shaymin.

Also i want to ask if you can reconsider not letting us exchange our points. In previuos events (egg hunt and summer) winners had the chance to change their points, their main reward there was also really expensive (mega glalie stone and Shiny of their choice) and in winter they even got Meltan and frostmoth as options (although that event lasted way longer). But in egg hunt event they got a similar list with rewards as the one we have now and egg hunt lasted for 3 weeks while riddle lasted for like a month i think, so I dont think I'm asking for something too crazy, but anyway just wanted to ask you about this if answer is no Im fine with it :p

Btw Loren will pick a Shaymin (he's busy rn)

Regards

g4l3n

Reaction score
I got 50 points so i'll go for:

18 points = tm case 10-18 (tm case 11 if its possible)
25 points - held box
7 points = 100 sport balls

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I got 50 points so i'll go for:

18 points = tm case 10-18 (tm case 11 if its possible)
25 points - held box
7 points = 100 sport balls

items sent

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Khormes
Diamond
so, 400 sport balls would be nice, i will lose 1 point, so if its possible i would like to get 10-20 sport balls more :D

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
Evening!

I have 38 points, if it is possible to round the points, I would like 2x Cloned 2 and 100 sport balls, if not possible, I gladly accept 1x Cloned 2 and 1x TM Case (any).

Thank you

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
Why I would like a TM case? xD

pls, 2x cloned tickets 2

tyty

Back