What's new

Welcome!

Summer Events on Padventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
23h is the time ive found to be the sweet spot for the most peeps, if i do 19h its too early in South america, if i do past 23h(which is already late there) is too late for europe (both arguably the biggest continents on the ammount of players), else, if i try to do an event earlier than that on platinum it will most likely fail or have less players, 23h (on what i've seen) is kinda the peak ammount of players and the most acceptable time for an event that would include everyone.

It is truly impossible to appeal everyone on this kind of time scheduling unfortunatelly, but we do our best to minimize the ammount of players that are "left out" of them.
Also i am, for the most part, working while doing these events, but as you said, we can't please everyone and every timezone, that's why i try to make it fair and accessible to everyone with that scheduled time.

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
August schedule:
3TmETCB.png

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just wanted to say, that we'll create ranking for football, paintball and possibly for pvp red vs blue (not sure about this one). Some of these events may be done a bit more often, out of calendar. Players with highest amount of points from 15/05 until 15/07 and 2nd part (16/07 - 15/09) (3 per part) will win possibility of choosing new shiny for themselves OR choosing already existing ones.

I'd like to ask if Paintball and football would be still continuing?

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
I'd like to ask if Paintball and football would be still continuing?
sorry for the truly late reply, but due to some issues we had paint and football ended right with the summer events(end of august).

I'd like to thank everyone who participated on these events, after all we make them for you and we hope you've enjoyed it! I'd like to thank also every staff member that helped in any way they could to make this possible, we couldn't make it without you!

It was a blast to do these events, and we tried our best to keep schedule and times/make them happen whatever it happened.

Also, when summer tokens are avaliable to exchange, we will let you know for sure!

Thank you again, everyone! We hope to see you again here on the next ones =)

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
It's now possible to exchange summer tokens for rewards as usuall start by writing !tokens in game. For now key to the submarine is not working yet.

New addons from those tokens are avaible for:
- Alolan Raichu
- 2x Typhlosion
- Kingler
- Ludicolo
- Delcatty
- Tropius
- Eevee
- Shiny Politoed
- Big Magikarp
- Shiny Big Magikarp

Last edited: