Welcome!

Summer Events on Padventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys!

This year we're planning to have some summer attractions for all of you.

We'll post calendars with events for each day, but take in account, that there's chance something might be canceled or moved to another day.
Events such as pvp, paintball and football will be giving summer coins, which will be later changeable mostly for TM cases, Held Boxes, Candies, Boxes, New Poke Addons but also a special submarine to reach spawn of Dhelmise and others.

Events will start in the middle of May and finish in the end of August. During those months, we'll add spawns of 6 unique shinies for a limited time.

As you can see on the calendars down below, we are planning some events and contests. This time they won't be giving shiny pokemons, but 1 unique pokemon which is Copperrajah. There will be 1 exception in which you'll be able to get Ash Greninja!

0PAe0gd.png

Remember: Every event scheduled hour or change of plans is being announced in our discord, so make sure to join: https://discord.gg/9PKzsaNY

Spoiler:

rYnQIYP.jpeg

3TmETCB.png

Last edited by a moderator:

in

Reaction score
4th island will be with quest etc?

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
From Friday to Sunday, you can expect a boost for wild grass type Pokémons (something that was done from time to time for different types)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just wanted to say, that we'll create ranking for football, paintball and possibly for pvp red vs blue (not sure about this one). Some of these events may be done a bit more often, out of calendar. Players with highest amount of points from 15/05 until 15/07 and 2nd part (16/07 - 15/09) (3 per part) will win possibility of choosing new shiny for themselves OR choosing already existing ones.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just wanted to say, that we'll create ranking for football, paintball and possibly for pvp red vs blue (not sure about this one). Some of these events may be done a bit more often, out of calendar. Players with highest amount of points from 15/05 until 15/07 and 2nd part (16/07 - 15/09) (3 per part) will win possibility of choosing new shiny for themselves OR choosing already existing ones.

Just to be clear, if one player would win both parts, will he be able to take 2 shinies?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
From Today you can be obtaining summer tokens for events mentioned in calendar and for those, that aren't mentioned there (additional events). They will be changeable for things such as boxes, tm cases, helds, baits. Football and Paintball are going to be ranked mini games. Top players will receive shiny pokemon of their choice + 1 random player who isn't from the top, but has minimum X amount of points (will define later what is X)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Would be possible to inform about Paintball and Football around 30min before +- in this thread? It would be really awesome (like it was on Egg Hunt and so).

Also may I ask if Paintball would be similar to Snowball war or it would be quite different?

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
From Today you can be obtaining summer tokens for events mentioned in calendar and for those, that aren't mentioned there (additional events). They will be changeable for things such as boxes, tm cases, helds, baits. Football and Paintball are going to be ranked mini games. Top players will receive shiny pokemon of their choice + 1 random player who isn't from the top, but has minimum X amount of points (will define later what is X)

Forgot to ask earlier, Platinum and Diamond gonna have separeted ranking?

Reaction score
You all have been doing a great and beautiful work in the last months / years. As I said before, many of us, including myself, thought that this community would not work anymore. But we were severely and positively impressed. I am happy, too, that maturity has arrived for most of us and the disagreements and fights are behind us (unfortunately, this still does not work with and for everyone). We can always have an open dialogue, giving suggestions and always receiving support and attention. This is really cool!
And a personal and interesting observation is that, I used to think and always kept asking myself about when I would stop playing this game. That this game was no longer for me, that it consumed time from my studies, chores and others. But today I know and I can do all this and a little more at the same time, knowing how to share things, not to spread hate and anger in a game where my fun and entertainment should be (of course, not everything is the way we want it, because the game was made for a group of people, not one in particular). Anyway, and the answer I already have: I will never stop playing this game! I may stay out for a long time, but I will always have it as an escape, a refuge.
I would just like to thank you all.
For becoming part of our existence that needs entertainment to be able to have fun in the midst of such a severe world / universal reality.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
We would like to inform you that in the days (31/05 and 01/06) to celebrate children's day we'll make some shinies raids.

How it'll works?
-We use a command to upload all players online.
-Using this command we teleport randomly player to player.
-It wont have specific time for us to do (depends our availability)
-And take in ur mind that's Luck about command.

Last edited:

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I wanted to ask if it is possible to make the times at which the events/raids mentioned in the calendar are held more flexible. Most of them, looking through Discord, are held between 19:00 GMT+2 and 23:00 GMT +2
At least for me who am from Brazil these times (19-23 GMT +2) correspond to the period of the afternoon, this is a time when most of us are at work / study.

I know it's impossible to please everyone since we have players from different countries and time zones, and mainly because it's necessary to have a staff member available to perform the raids/events. But it would be great if you can hold these events at different times or periods of the day.
angelvulpixwhat????

more between 00:00GMT +2 to 05:00 GMT +2 please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back