What's new

Welcome!

Summer Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
May we expect Alolan Box 1 (?), 2, 3, 4 to be added in game as once Grayfoxx suggested? Have you something like this in plans for future? Would be nice to have quests related to atleast box 2/3.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
May we expect Alolan Box 1 (?), 2, 3, 4 to be added in game as once Grayfoxx suggested? Have you something like this in plans for future? Would be nice to have quests related to atleast box 2/3.

no, we don't plan alolan boxes for now.

Sylwanek

Reaction score
im just giving my opinion :3 chill raissa do you wanna go with me and himbeere on meet up? on the beach or to thte restaurant

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
Would it be possible to know the odds of each summer box 2 item?
Justo to know If I have to sell my car to get the bait. xD

Of course, this is a joke, but I think it would be interesting to know the odds.

eraserarts

Reaction score
Big Shrimp Bait procs but doesn't spawn any shinies, happened multiple times now, out of 10 procs in 1h+ we got shinies twice... bug or intended?

aregx

Reaction score
Question, will we be able to fish tentacruel and b karp, from now ever o just during this event?

Testalin

Reaction score
Big Shrimp Bait procs but doesn't spawn any shinies, happened multiple times now, out of 10 procs in 1h+ we got shinies twice... bug or intended?

Yeah I've noticed it too. Big Shrimp proc but no shinies only normal pokes. Can we get a response to this?

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I've noticed it too. Big Shrimp proc but no shinies only normal pokes. Can we get a response to this?

That was on puporse so it can stack with Meowth bait without reseting the fish list.
I just changed it now so it will reset the fish list unless Meowth bait proc'd too.
Also improved it's chance to proc a bit.

kriller

Reaction score
that's right. I dont see any sense to get something from the event that you cant use on the event. we have to wait more than one week to use it doesn't looks fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back