Not open for further replies.

TheCadl

Reaction score
fOiTZ6DFmbI.jpg

nqzzzmDh4yA.jpg

2ix9a56FvUk.jpg

Ariadera

Reaction score
well... we was no use mega pokes. You saw we fishing, so you was can tell stop fishing on one moment because you must go from pc to other place. Also you wass dead maybe one time so dont cry. we was no kill you special. T.T" and the rules say you cannot fish tospecial kill low lvls. But nowhere is it written that accidents don't happen. You alsa was can no go from pc if you saw fishs. we was first fish here, you was come here later. So very sorry if you feeling pain. Abour your uestion: next too pc more safe. I was no want friends dead, so was better fish next to heal option,

Last edited:

TheCadl

Reaction score
Nobody killed me. You are not letting people leave this city. Nobody cries, instead of farming somewhere else, you get in the way of new players. You also laugh after their deaths in the chat. I find it very ugly behavior.

TheCadl

Reaction score
Fine sayid first, "maybe stop crying because we killed you". Toxic. Then change messages to apologize.
haBVhXwgb-E.jpg

Kingox

Reaction score
well... we was no use mega pokes. You saw we fishing, so you was can tell stop fishing on one moment because you must go from pc to other place. Also you wass dead maybe one time so dont cry. we was no kill you special. T.T" and the rules say you cannot fish tospecial kill low lvls. But nowhere is it written that accidents don't happen. You alsa was can no go from pc if you saw fishs. we was first fish here, you was come here later. So very sorry if you feeling pain. Abour your uestion: next too pc more safe. I was no want friends dead, so was better fish next to heal option,

https://www.grammarly.com/

Ariadera

Reaction score
If you think this toxic, you realy no saw toxic situations. i no see nothing bad in tell "you cry" or "nob", because im also nob and i no feeling bad when people tell me it. Btw, also i always use "xd" in almost all if you didnt know yet.

TheCadl

Reaction score
First, I saw a bunch of toxic players and situations. A player tried to win the gym leader in this city and simply could not enter the center several times, and he died.

After his 2 death, I wrote why you are farming near the center, after which you give out "let's get out of here, here a lot of noobs are dying xd". The noobs because you have blocked access to the pokecenter with your actions? Should the player fly to another city and heal there? You didnt write, sorry, you wrote humiliatingly. Noobs xd. They die here, ha ha.

Moreover, I am sure that you can farm near this center and not block the path of the players.
VefSzdB4gnU.jpg

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't ban people for this. Also you should have reported this situation to some Staff member in order to check it - screenshot it's not enough in this case and someone could check if they are fishing on purpose to kill someone.
Anyway in the rules is not mentioned that you cannot fish in the city. I don't think it's kind of harassment because they were just fishing to level up, not to kill low lvl players. It's not first situation like that.

Last edited:

TheCadl

Reaction score
I didn’t say they broke the fishing rule in town. But the fact that 2 people stand on the aisle and fish a billion gyarados and other Pokémon near the pokecenter, which banally prevent them from using, is inadequate. The most interesting thing is that I would not have written this post in my life if they had not opened their mouths. They saw perfectly well that they interfere with the banal use of the center and did not want to move away a little.

About writing GM, of course, is also curious. if there are no GMs in the game at that time. They don't come in shifts =D So it turns out that any screen will not be proof at this moment? Even if the participants themselves admit their deeds? So even after that he goes to the forum and writes something about crying. This is nonsense. What tears? You prevent people from using the pokecenter, after which you laugh at their deaths in the chat and say on the forum there is no need to cry. A toxic woman who shows aggression both in the chat of the game and on the forum.

The rules of the game say: - Fishing with purpose to kill low levels – map is huge, you can fish anywhere, but we’ll not tolerate higher levels fishing in order to kill low players. It also includes meowth respawns and general low level exp areas.
- Fishing at entrance to cloned island making other players unable to come on purpose (getting killed while surfing)

Using a pokecenter is not the same as using a cloned island? In either case, the player needs to get to a certain place. Which they blocked by their actions. It also says that they can fish anywhere without disturbing other players to play. It would still be okay if they just wrote sorry and walked away. They even wrote sorry and would have stood further, okay. Not. They started to write something about noobs in the chat. Seriously? It seems to me that everything is not right with their lives, since they do this.

Maybe a prison or a ban is too serious a punishment for this, but encouraging their actions by saying "They just fished and pumped the level" is wrong. The thing is, they didn't just fish and level up. They prevented the players from using the pokcenter in any way, after which they laughed at their death in the chat.

demzpacito

Reaction score
if you're vip u can leave pc and fly up before getting killed
also many pcs have a "hidden" exit through upper left corner, cant remember if it's vermilion case tho

now a real protip: dont accuse players if you dont know what you're talking about. they are clearly not fishing with the purpose of killing low lvls. i agree it's thoughtless of them fishing near pcs but its not forbidden, accusing them of breaking rules and suggesting punishment just makes u look bad before community

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Gms are often online on their normal characters, you can use ctrl + r or help chat to communicate with them and report the problem. In this case indeed screen isn't enough to prove whether they were killing low levels on purpose or not (video would be better and only if they would admit there they do it purposely). Online gm wouldn't punish them just for fishing, most likely ask to move to a different area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back