What's new

Welcome!

Stolen pokemons

Shouya

Reaction score
Well, I know you usually don't return pokemons unless it was a massive scam, but I wanted to give it a shot.

So basically, Bea Avalonic and Meeyak Avalonic took my Lapras and Empoleon, and when they retired I asked for the pokes, Bea just blocked me on discord when I asked "Do you mind returning me pokes since you don't play now anyway", her reply was "You know some people have real life problems and don't care about stupid game, never message me again", and Meeyak says it's not her fault that her sister took it.

The problem is that it happened few months ago, and I can't remember precisely what the two of those pokemons had.
I just remember Lapras was around level 80 in a rocket ball for sure since I caught it on a raid. And Empoleon was 130, with WP/HP if I am not wrong, ultra ball I believe, I also leveled it since Prinplup. I think the last time they were released from ball was last year's winter~

If you wonder how it happened, I invited them to my house to give them some noob pokemons since they were beginners, and I totally blame myself for trusting them. But simply taking from someone's house isn't fair.

Back