What's new

Welcome!

Some questions

slumper91

Reaction score
Hi guys i have some questions.
Where should i earn money on 50 lvl?
Which pokemons should i buy?I have gloom 44 and Glalie 62.
Which quests should i do?
Thanks for help :)

huberto

Reaction score
At this level you money mostly comes from quests, at level 40 you can do Kanto Box 2 and Johto Box 2 quests, at level 50 you can Cinnabar Training Grounds, if you got any profit from hunting already and sell rewards from these quests you should be able to buy your first 10 diamonds for premium, if not - just keep leveling till you get 60, then complete Kanto Box 3 and sell it.
Once you are premium you can complete Ice Quest, The Pokemon Paradox (exchange Golden Egg for Rocket Balls and sell them on market - best way to profit, but you will need Black Market quest first).

You can find all spoilers here: http://en.padventures.info/Missions

If you already done these quests and opened boxes/spent money on something else, the only profitting option is catching a lot of low pokes and sell it to NPC. The most common way to earn cash is catching pokemons while fishing (all buy Magicarp), or catching Mankeys.

About pokemons. Glalie is realy nice, keep it. Both Vileplume and Bellossom are good, you can test them in Test Room (teleport in PVP area) to decide which one you prefer.
What I would suggest you to get is at least 1 pokemon of different types, so you can try hunting different places. Here are my recommendations
(check in Test Room if you like them):

Espeon - you can check Happiness Island quest and make it for your own much cheaper
Alakazam
Xatu or Noctowl
Mightyena or Umbreon
Kingler or Azumarill
Torkoal
Infernape (if you decide to level Chimchar up, don't evolve at 40 because Monferno is weaker than Chimchar)
Sudowoodo or Golem
Raichu, Electrode, Zebstrika

Szacho

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Szacho and I would like to help you a lot. I'm playing on Diamond with same nickname like here on forum, so you can add me and send me a message, if you will have any question or if you will need any help.

For now I will give you some advices here, so:

◘ Earning money on low levels

In my opinion the best way to do this is fishing, then catching pokes you killed (except noob Magikarp) and selling them to Santiago (Market <<<<< from Celadon PC for example). Usually it will be earnings, no loss but of course - not always. Remember to use only pokeballs or great balls - it seems to me that it pays the most.
Remember - fishing is only example, and there is a lot of pokes which can give you some easy cash from 'catch-sell-catch-sell-catch-sell' option. Like huberto said - also Mankeys belong to them.
Next thing is looting and selling plates. NPC/players can pay some nice cash for them and getting them is not extremely difficult, because each type of pokemon (first evolutions also) sometimes will leave them in a corpse.
Anyway the best option for making cash are quests, but about them at a separate point...

◘ Quests

There is a lot of quests on Pokemon Adventures. To make them, official PA fansites can be really helpful. Here is an example - official PAdventures polish fansite (with ENG language option also):

http://en.padventures.info/Missions

If you want to make any quest remember about checking what you really need (dacc, level, pokemon skills, items). You should also know, that in some quests you will need others.

◘ Which pokemons for new players

Like huberto said the best way for you is having some pokemons with different type. For example better option will be Charizard + Venusaur, than Charizard + Magmar.
I will show You my list of pokes I like from each type but you will need to choose, so:

Grass: Victreebel, Sceptile, Leafeon, Bellosom, Sunflora, Vileplume
Water: Blastoise, Vaporeon, Empoleon, Poliwrath, Kingler, Greninja
Fire: Magmortar, Flareon, Arcanine, Torkoal, Magcargo, Charizard
Ground: Donphan, Sandslash, Dugtrio
Rock: Sudowoodo, Golem, Rhyperior
Electric: Raichu, Electrode, Jolteon, Electivire, Zebstrika
Normal: Clefable, Stantler, Kangaskhan, Togekiss
Flying: Pidgeot, Fearow, Noctowl, Swellow
Psychic: Alakazam, Mr. Mime, Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Espeon
Dark: Mightyena, Weavile, Sableye, Hydreigon, Umbreon

* Remember - Most of them are dual-type, for example Golem (rock/ground) or Vileplume (grass/poison), so I ignored some types on this list (there is no Poison list for example)!
* Remember - If you will buy some pokemons, check which skills they have, because it's very important. You will need teleport and fly on dacc (ride and surf are optional and much easier to get). You can check everything in dex!
* Remember - You will need a healing pokemon (for example Clefairy/Clefable) - don't forget to buy or catch one!
* Remember - I wrote just my propositions and I used their last form!

Okay... thats all for now, but remember - if you will need any help or you will have some questions 'catch' me on PA (Diamond - Szacho) and just PM me.

I wish you nice time here and in-game and of course A LOOOOOOOT OF RAAAARE CATCHESSS!

slumper91

Reaction score
Thanks guys i really appreciate both guides.We can close this thread really Thanks for help very good community cya in game guys :)

Back