What's new

Welcome!

Skies / Whiskey Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
When you couldnt force staff members to make punishment for that trade, then you trying to make racist from someone? this sentention is about you Nando, and whole these spanish/br crying peoples, ps im not racist so dont even try to make me him.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
When you couldnt force staff members to make punishment for that trade, then you trying to make racist from someone? this sentention is about you Nando, and whole these spanish/br crying peoples, ps im not racist so dont even try to make me him.

I don't see him anywhere trying to force us to make any kind of punishment, I suppose he knows that nothing can be done as rules haven't been broken, but let me comment the situation.

The mistake comes from Mustangg, it is his fault for not paying enough attention to what he is buying, this is why we cannot talk about scam described in game rules.

However, as someone mentioned here, it is a human thing to make a mistake. He knew what's the price of the item, he just confused its name with another one. It is also a human, good human thing to be fair, have a conscience and be kind enough to point out that there's something wrong with the offered price instead of abusing the mistake to get rich. I really understand that everyone wants to earn good money, catch the best Pokemons, loot good TMs or helds, but sometimes it doesn't worth to be so selfish. Bad deeds come back with double strength.

I'm far away from judging people by their game actions, but this just shows what kind of person you are, Khormes, this means you shouldn't be surprised that there are people coming here and commenting against you.

In the other hand, I'm 500% sure, that people who defend you right now would be complaining if the situation was opposite, if it was you or them who would be treaten this way and half of people commenting against Khormes would be saying it's his fault and bla bla bla. Start to notice that there are other people around you and they deserve the good, even if they are strangers. I started to do it and it makes me feel so much better ^.^

Again, Spanish players show how they are pathetic, that if they fail in the game they must look for attention in a public forum. Maybe there should be a rule that who unknowingly deceives a Spanish player should be banned or deleted?
This is getting pathetic, they don't get experience, they fall with 5 guild members and steal pokemons, they can't buy / sell items, they have to cry in a public forum.

#Pathetic
The only pathetic thing here is your comment. Don't put everyone into the same bag. Nationality has nothing to do with game experience.

Patriot

Reaction score
wtf? why are you including all "spanish" players of this game in this "pathetic" sentence? is like we "america's side" started to complain about european players are cry-a-river-for-anything, this is kind racist dude, so stop

I'm not racist, that's the truth, at least from my point of view.
First of all, I didn't offend anyone;
secondly, my answer is based on the experience of the game (thank you Burning Legion, Equipe Magma and Scared Wolves) they made my opinion on spannish players;
and thirdly, if someone writes the truth about Spanish players it is called racist, pathetic

Maybe I will get a delete for having my own opinion?

I don't care which part of the world is the player who uses Spanish / Portuguese, I categorize you into one group, people who don't respect other players, no matter if you are from Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Spain or even the United States. I treat Polish players who don't respect other players even worse than Spanish players. I don't intend to write here information that is incorrect, because I have suffered so many times by the players I described above and I don't want anyone to call me racist, although I don't offend anyone. Unless you are offended by the truth about what players you are in the game. Good luck.

Testalin

Reaction score
However, as someone mentioned here, it is a human thing to make a mistake. He knew what's the price of the item, he just confused its name with another one. It is also a human, good human thing to be fair, have a conscience and be kind enough to point out that there's something wrong with the offered price instead of abusing the mistake to get rich. I really understand that everyone wants to earn good money, catch the best Pokemons, loot good TMs or helds, but sometimes it doesn't worth to be so selfish. Bad deeds come back with double strength.

We have no possibility to see price of all helds on our market. Noone sells this item urge or even posts offer on market with price. How can find out if the price is right? He seen offer took it and there's nothing to discuss about.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I'm happy about that thread, we can find out who is and who isn't idiot.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
racist starter pack

Well, you right. Most of peoples are called racist because of saying their opinion, that's kinda sad when someone cant contrargument that because he dont agree, and all he can is calling someone racist.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Most people are called racist because they say their racist opinion. It's the same if I said "All jews are scum and should be killed but I'm not nazi, that's just ~*~my opinion~8~." Well guess what, your opinion is racist and therefore you are a racist.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
As i said you have right, but its also funny how people reacts sometimes on opinions like this, wich one isn't a little racist, because Patriot was talking about whole ESP/BR nation crying in that thread(I dont see any pl) you just didnt felt a context and that's why for me is funny.
Yes i know it was ironic, but peoples earlier wasnt thinking like that, context changes everything, and if you doesnt ser it then dont call someone like this

Testalin

Reaction score
Mustangg can't read or think and can't take responsibility for his actions letting his guildmate speak for him, can close the topic.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Just close this thread, because in a while everyone will start insult everyone. Who wanted to take a voice, took it.

Shouya

Reaction score
I mean, I agree that the thread should be closed since we already established the point of the thread.

I believe everyone knows the arguments between Khormes and me, but I actually restrained from commenting on this thread with a sole purpose knowing what circus it will turn into...

Okay, so since I have decided to say something, what do you clowns even know about racism and xenophobia?
Does your father or uncle have grenade fragments in their head or their leg which were never removed after the war based on the same things?
Since some of you people seem to blame the educational system for their own ignorance towards subjects, except for those who are hardworking, let me tell you about some countries...Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia and Yugoslavia.
Yugoslavia was once a unified country, but some people disliked the idea of living together with other ethnicities and religions. We had a 3 years war where a lot of INNOCENT people died. It has been 25 years since the war has ended and you can still see some remnants of hatred between people even though the countries have separated. Country of Bosnia and Herzegovina contains 3 entities, and Bosniaks, Croats and Serbs are living inside 1 country with each other. Now back to the fact that 55% of Bosnian people are muslims due to Ottoman empire, but for same reason Serbs share the hate towards as calling us "Turks".

Since everyone knows how to hate towards Islam due to the media, calling us terrorists just because there are some radicals in the world (even though there are radicals in every religion), I wanna make the question again to all of you who seem to know what is racism and xenophobia, and apparently are getting offended by it every day.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?

Since your selfish asses only know how to think about yourself, have you ever thought how it is for me who is called a terrorist just because I am a muslim, and being called ugly names from fellow countrymen just because I have different ethnicity? Have you ever seen me whine about it? No.

There will always be people who will hate you for something, and those who respect you for same things, if you can't learn how to live with that like I did, you don't deserve to have a comment on any kind of topic related to that. Also if you behave like an ape, don't expect for people to call you a human, blame yourself for your behaviour, not others for calling you names.

Now to the moderators of forum, please close the thread, there is no need to spread further hate here. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I mean, I agree that the thread should be closed since we already established the point of the thread.

I believe everyone knows the arguments between Khormes and me, but I actually restrained from commenting on this thread with a sole purpose knowing what circus it will turn into...

Okay, so since I have decided to say something, what do you clowns even know about racism and xenophobia?
Does your father or uncle have grenade fragments in their head or their leg which were never removed after the war based on the same things?
Since some of you people seem to blame the educational system for their own ignorance towards subjects, except for those who are hardworking, let me tell you about some countries...Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia and Yugoslavia.
Yugoslavia was once a unified country, but some people disliked the idea of living together with other ethnicities and religions. We had a 3 years war where a lot of INNOCENT people died. It has been 25 years since the war has ended and you can still see some remnants of hatred between people even though the countries have separated. Country of Bosnia and Herzegovina contains 3 entities, and Bosniaks, Croats and Serbs are living inside 1 country with each other. Now back to the fact that 55% of Bosnian people are muslims due to Ottoman empire, but for same reason Serbs share the hate towards as calling us "Turks".

Since everyone knows how to hate towards Islam due to the media, calling us terrorists just because there are some radicals in the world (even though there are radicals in every religion), I wanna make the question again to all of you who seem to know what is racism and xenophobia, and apparently are getting offended by it every day.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?

Since your selfish asses only know how to think about yourself, have you ever thought how it is for me who is called a terrorist just because I am a muslim, and being called ugly names from fellow countrymen just because I have different ethnicity? Have you ever seen me whine about it? No.

There will always be people who will hate you for something, and those who respect you for same things, if you can't learn how to live with that like I did, you don't deserve to have a comment on any kind of topic related to that. Also if you behave like an ape, don't expect for people to call you a human, blame yourself for your behaviour, not others for calling you names.

Now to the moderators of forum, please close the thread, there is no need to spread further hate here. Thank you for reading.

Since my country was invaded by other countries many times, and population have been punished many times, because of nationality(jews, slavics) during WWII i know what real racism means, no one should be judging, punishing for things like that, but i think that some players abuse meaning of racism if they hear something what they doesnt like. All i would like to say, i dont see any racism here, but anyway I agree with you a bit Shouya. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back