What's new

Welcome!

Skies / Whiskey Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello PAd Community.

I think we all know Khormes in forum, Skies / Whiskey Haze in-game (and probably other characters too).

Listen man, I talk to you directly now: It sucks that you, as a lvl 350+, scam new players. You sometimes write in forum "not to be greedy, but ... " and ask for either increased rates or something else. But what you did this time shows how greedy you are.

You sold to a guildmate of mine an Item Urge for 180k.

Yes, It was his mistake, that is true. But he noticed it right away and asked you if you could give money back because he wanted an Ability Urge, not Item Urge. Of course you had to say No.
I know we all want to make profit, but scamming someone like that is beyond words. You are a level 350+ and I am 100% sure you knew he wanted an ability urge, because NO WAY Item Urge costs 180k, and still... you went with it because all you care is money. And then I ask you if you please could give money back, because my guildmate made a mistake and now he is retiring and you tell: "No, I don't have the money anymore. Besides, I don't know price of Item Urge because I stopped playing" ??? Are you kidding me? I assume that is why you have 15k+ RB on Red Gyara, caught Shiny Espeon, and last event some of my guildmates and other low level players (I know this from spanish chat) couldn't lvl up, because you, a level 350+, were at Yellow Hall, a level 60+ spawn, doing God knows what... BUUUUUT you were retired. OKEEY.
Plus, I am 100% sure you know that you get that item with Achievement, which makes it a cheap item.

Qb4BcWo.jpg

Some players, like my guildie Mustangg, have a hard time getting all that cash and I believe it is a human thing to make mistakes.

I just want you to know, Khormes, that this player is retiring because of you, because he made a mistake that cost him ALL his effort, and you couldn't say: Man, you know what, take your money back, be careful next time!!

#ShameOnYou

If you are a player in Diamond, please be careful everytime you trade with Skies / Whiskey Haze.
Si juegas en Diamond, ten mucho cuidado cuando compres algo de Skies / Whiskey Haze.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
First of all i didnt anything illegal, second thing i had item urge as reward from season event 2019, as i said before my half year retiring. Third thing, if you show me a number in rules where its written "you have to give back cash after trade because of other player make mistake" then i'm going to give back whole money. Also, you should say sorry because you call me scammer, guy wanted to buy item urge, i asked for offer and he said 180k so it was obivious, everyone would sell it.
You see, you fucked up and you call me scammer without reason, when i sold zeroara for 100k because of my mistake i didnt cried for anything, you fucked up, your mistake, take it to the mind.
And if you are so good friend, why you let him, and didnt inform him? dont make me cruel and dont makehim and yourself a victim, you pay for your mistakes, accept it.

Wish

Reaction score
While Mustangg is an idiot for not being to differentiate Item Urge from Ability Urge, he should not had been exploited for clearly making a mistake. He was very eager for being able to finally afford this kind of item, and became distraught once his guildies informed him that it wasn't the correct one. For him, it was a tough loss and a lot of money. Obviously there are no rules that say you have to give back cash. And I'm not saying that anyone needs to. I'm just looking at ethically: it's righteous for a high-level, experienced player to not take advantage of a newer player's mistake.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
half year retired and dont know item urge's price? man, the achievement has been created before than your retired xD

Cabaret, tell me more, maybe i will give you some attention. You didnt think about that maybe i didnt finish that achivement?

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
that disgust of values, high level and take advantage of an inexperienced player, in the rules he does not blame you, but it is disgusting to earn money that way. you can say what you want and try to cover up your lack of empathy.

Draiko

Reaction score
That is a disgusting act. If you are an experienced/high-level player, you should strive to help lower levels learn and become better members of the community... not exploit them!

Shame on Khormes!

Lancelote

Reaction score
Draiko why you tell US what should we do?
Its normal that all we want to earn money. Now some players are surprised but im sure that they have the same situation as that previous

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I think this is the same situation than selling a poke in Santiago by mistake... shit happens sometimes and we need to deal with it... We know that we have many greedy people in this game, this is not new and also won't be the last case of this shit. Everybody had a similar situation before and here we are xD if your friend is retired by this issue he doesn't deserve to play a game like this o.o

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Not to defend Khormes nor it is not against to you, but on market are many scams offers, so just the player thing is being responsible for what is buying and for how much is buying.

It wasn't a Market trade, it was a direct, person to person transaction. I asked Mustangg to send me screenshot of conversation to post it, too. However, there was a restart, which took like 15 minutes approximately and he didn't log in again... at least not that I know of. (I logged out, posted thread and went to sleep).

First of all i didnt anything illegal, second thing i had item urge as reward from season event 2019, as i said before my half year retiring. Third thing, if you show me a number in rules where its written "you have to give back cash after trade because of other player make mistake" then i'm going to give back whole money. Also, you should say sorry because you call me scammer, guy wanted to buy item urge, i asked for offer and he said 180k so it was obivious, everyone would sell it.
You see, you fucked up and you call me scammer without reason, when i sold zeroara for 100k because of my mistake i didnt cried for anything, you fucked up, your mistake, take it to the mind.
And if you are so good friend, why you let him, and didnt inform him? dont make me cruel and dont makehim and yourself a victim, you pay for your mistakes, accept it.

Just the fact that you want "a rule" to give money back shows how greedy and inhumane you are.
Don't compare your mistake with Zeroara. I don't really know when Zeroara was implemented, but I'm sure you already had tons of Shiny Pokemon and other stuff. So you cannot compare a mistake when you have a lot of pokemon and stuff with a mistake when you have almost nothing and sold almost everything in order to buy a specific item.

While Mustangg is an idiot for not being to differentiate Item Urge from Ability Urge, he should not had been exploited for clearly making a mistake. [...] Obviously there are no rules that say you have to give back cash. And I'm not saying that anyone needs to. I'm just looking at ethically: it's righteous for a high-level, experienced player to not take advantage of a newer player's mistake.

I totally agree with you, Wish. Even though there are people who would think: Shut up Nando, if it had happened to you, you would have done the same thing and kept the money... Well:
I have never done such a thing and I honestly would never do that to a new player.

Misfit

Reaction score
Oh guys, now you speak "inglese", so proud of you ^^

by the way,
>new player
>151lvl

xD

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Ok, ok Nando. Blame me. Why you as a good friend didnt help him? You prefered to blame me than help him, because you probably want some nice lottery, that's why you want to make me cruel. And i will say you like that, if you would be good you would understand that you pay for your own mistake, if you knew he was searching ability urge why you didnt say him that? I was paying for my mistakes, everyone pay for their mistakes, and what you think you are special or something?
P.S if you never been on situation like this you cant say what would you do, because these words doesnt have a support. That's all i can say, oh and if you called me scammer im still thinking you should say sorry, i think you dont know what does it really mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back