What's new

Welcome!

Server's Red Gyarados Catching EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello, you probably was surprised by reading this thread title, so let me explain.
Im planning to make something like "Server's Red Gyarados Catching" it will look like that, im searching players with meowth bait + misty bait, that have master rod.
We are planning to fish on some island, to be disscussed yet. After every 3000 balls thrown i will make Mini-Lottery, 2 hours of fishing would give you 1 ticket for lottery, rewards are to be disscussed yet. So, besides tickets on lottery, you will have also loot from pokes, and catch from pokes, you will just need to leave Red Gyaradoses.
Im corious, would be someone interested in that event?

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Ok, i got good feedback from players, so, here is the reward list:
rewardlist.png

There is 30 rewards, from order 1 to 30. Beside rewards from mini-lottery, you would have also loot/catch from other pokes.
To participate you need to have your own Meowth Bait + Misty Bait in MASTER ROD, if you have 105 fishing or higher, its not problem but recommendated is 80-104.
We will have to fish on some bigger island(depends how many players gonna to participate), recommandates pokes are Shedinjas or any grass/electric poke, because beside fishing, we have to deafet them together :p
If you want to join to this event, you need to send parcel with letter to "Khormes" with your nick, we would start probably in Saturday or Sunday, depends how many players would like to join, i will write more details on PM, feel free to make any question.
~Regards

Spoiler:
Emolga [130][M] "Baby Zeus"
Ability: Static [Reset x 1]
TM: Feint
TM: Defog

Pyroar [130][M] "Simba"
Ability: Moxie [Reset x 1]
TM: Lava Plume
TM: Eruption

Galarian Darmanitanz [130][M]
Ability: Zen Mode [Reset x 1]
TM: Lava Plume
TM: Blast Burner
Position: {x = 5054, y = 3520, z = 7}.

15:39 You see TM100 Fairy Wind.

Edit: There will be 5 special rewards yet. 1. 200K 2. 100K 3. 75K 4. 50K 5. 25K
Totally, 35 Rewards on lottery.

Last edited:

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Thread to be closed :c since not many players are interested. Thanks for your attention.

PS. I will hire players for fishing, requirements are MASTER ROD, MEOWTH BAIT + MISTY BAIT and 80-104 Fishing Level. I will pay 10K/1H!! > PM to Khormes / Whiskey Haze

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back