Welcome!

Screen of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello guys! We would like to introduce you to our new contest. Screen of the month - sounds easy? And so it is!
squirtlelove
The rules are quite simple. Every month we will choose one person who will post the best screenshot from the game under this post. What could it be?

- Level Up
- Catch
- Something funny (without bullying, insulting other player)
- Something important to you
- Something you enjoy

Okey! Tell me more about the rewards:

Azumarillangry

There will be a random reward to win from: Box4/TM Case/Held Box v2/Very Rare Card

Weedlecool

The contest is GLOBAL. The same person cannot win in a row.

Sylwonek

Reaction score
2 legends on 1 screen with newly won sh tropius mindblown
JxfnsZk.png

maurito

Reaction score
A bit old but definitely one of the funnier moments that I've had, I don't even know if this guy is still playing or not. So basically, I'm minding my own business in PvP and this guy was asking for help. If I remember correctly, he was asking everyone in PvP for guidance on how to participate in the latest lottery that we just had. It went on for some time and I just felt like I should probably help him because I figured it would annoy people if he had kept on going. I'm not too proficient in Spanish and he claimed not to be proficient in English so there were lots of Google translate going back and forth. I'm glad that we managed to solve it, but his "gratitude" or last words completely caught me off guard.

bro really said that.jpg

I haven't seen him or heard anything from him ever since that last exchange.

L

Lag

tNsFiXm.png

this is definitely my best and weirdest screenshot of all time , first of all cloned rhydon getting caught with 26 balls is absolute crazy, but the fact that i had no intention to catch it again cuz i caught one like a month before , i was literally going to cloned tyrogue but i saw there were nobody on the rhydons , so i thought to myself "why not" after some minutes going back and forth i killed a rhydon but i didn't see its gender so i took a look and it was male so i threw a cloned ball and booomm couldn't believe what my eyes just have witnessed.
surprisedditto

Krizalid Black

Reaction score
Dejenme platicarles un poco de este momento tran grotesco xD.

Ese día estaba tranquilo en CP y mi primo (Dragon Of Ra) estaba tratando de capturar a Elder Charizard, fui a hacerle una pequeña visita al lugar donde se encontraba (quest elder charizard) y de paso le comente que iba a checar que tal golpeaba un Nihilego que era lvl 90, descidi ir a la parte de Elders 130 ahí mismo en valle charizard para dar solo una vuelta, cuando tire la ultra ball #29 sucedio esto .________. , fue un momento tan genial pero al mismo tiempo tan extraño, en el que quede desconcertado y no sabia como reaccionar, se lo que representar atrapar a Elder Charizard por el nivel de dificultad (Very Rare), y es por ello que lo vuelvo a compartir como screenshot del catch de mi mes :D.
00:57 Used 29 ultra balls on Elder Charizard (Elder Form). 00:57 You caught a pokemon (Elder Charizard [94]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

PD: I don’t know if it’s Elder Charizard who was captured the fastest?

elder rapido.JPG

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
A little context of the screen, jano and i were trolling random ppl as rocks, this guy started to going up and down stairs scared and asked on help (i lost that chat print sadly) if cassino +1 was blocked

X4xYicU.png

Toxicwaffle

Reaction score
Hiho, I would like to share a personal achievement that is important to me, many may not be interested :p, but I am posting it anyway because I want to share that I am the first tutor to reach lvl 500 and lvl 600 and I will continue to rise and thanks to certain people I have continued playing and this makes me happy, since it is my day to day ^^
gardeuwu
14:12 Waffle Cat [500]: 4:11 You advanced from level 499 to level 500.
16:01 Nisha Void [600]: 16:16 You advanced from level 599 to level 600.

I'm going for the top 3 in diamond :p
1685693147121.png

ninjakaban

Reaction score
On that moment I achieved one of my biggest goal that I was working for a quite long time with so much efford. I risked and bought dusty box and got my 600 catch and on that very moment the lottery was drawn and I got 2 rewards which was sh Heliolisk that I was dreamming about.
kXw22tl.jpg

Jeroxx

Reaction score
I don't know if I feel privileged

img]https://i.imgur.com/LYKBisD.jpeg[/img]

• Haha
Reactions: Lag

Tsotss

Reaction score
I just wanna share with You all what we got through all years of playing. It's our all collection (if You see clearly, we are missing in Venonat Bag 3 pokes: Seviper, Arbok, Weezing due of borrowing them to a friend who doesn't log in to to game :cautious:, that's why they aren't here, but they are with us for sure!). All pokes are with TMs, just 3 of them haven't yet, but in time they will get their TMs too, just need a bit to wait.

center]

Now is kind of bigger achievement for us for with long distance, cuz we are missing 21 pokemons yet, but they are realy legendary and hard to get, like Crystal Onix, Tapus (we just 1 own), Pikachu Cosplays (we just 1 own) and so similar. Next days gonna update my post about pokes we missing so there You would be able to see what we gonna looking for (in years most likely :ROFLMAO::sneaky:).

Best regards!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back