What's new

Welcome!

Sawsbuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I don't know if others will agree to me but IMO former system for Sawsbuck was better. Because we obviously teach different TMs depending on the moveset, so with current system TMs would most likely be useless 9 months of the year. If more players agree with me, would you consider changing back to old system?

AND if not, could you at least pick another poke as main reward for Summer Tokens? Cause Sawsbuck would be a pretty common poke if system stays as it is now

Regards

demzpacito

Reaction score
Right after creating this thread I noticed most tms that one form learns cant be learned by other forms, so we can extract most tms when season change. I still believe old system was better tho because we could use whatever form we wanted, but I understand if you decide to keep it. So in this case can you change main reward for summer tokens please?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Bump this thread.
As Demz said. Could you do something in Sawbucks? Now some TMs are useless, becouse some forms can not use them. If you gonna keep that new system, could you remove TM learnest and left Sawbucks without possibility of learning any of them? Then give us possilibity extract all TMs which we gave for different forms (already 2). Also if you decide to do that, then improve a bit their moveset to have Sawbucks playable without TMs (like giving them Rain style move and one Bullet Seed formula move and kind of prot/heal; also one area stuns, don't exactly Sleep Talk in every form - depends of season).

Anyway, backing to old system would be better, if nothing can be done in TMs case.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Thanks for possilibity extracting TMs.

But also can we know why did you decide to change its system? Becouse of problem with its evolution or was another problem? Also could you do something with TMs like remove possiblity putting them to its and change a bit their movesets? Or another suggestion it to make a list of TMs that every Sawbuck can use and won't be problem with using it during changing its season. I saw some like Rain Dance, Grass Knot. It would be more practical. Right now putting TMs and later extracting them becouse of another season would be a bit annoying. Then have complete list for every form would help a lot.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
I have other idea and just make 4 new helds (support) which will block transform in other forms.
temporary name for helds:

Spring Form - Spring Flower
Summer Form - Summer Leaf
Autumn Form - Autumn Leaf
Winter Form - Winter Ice

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
We will see what can be done about its tms

Status
Not open for further replies.