What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] RollBAck My pokes helds and tms lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzo

Reaction score
Premier ball Shiny Slurpuff 130 M sweet veil tms fairy dreams and light of ruin helds Smart candy and roto hp restore
Friend Ball Shiny Ariados 130 M Sniper Lunge and Sludge rain Helds Smart Candy and Amulet coin
Purple ball Shiny Ariados 130 M Sniper Lunge and poison gas Helds Smart Candy and Shiny Charm
Pokeball Shiny Alcremie 130 F dont remember ability tms fairy dreams and light of ruin helds Smart candy and roto hp restore
Dream Ball Mr mime 130 M technician fairy wind dazzling gleam smart candy and emergency exit
last poke: i put tms recent and put all tms fairy in my bag and going to dark cianwood for hunt and PUFF server Down
Ultra ball Aromatisse 64M healer with dazzling gleam and light of ruin with life orb and roto exp points

Lost tms: fairy blade, misty terrain, 2x dazzling gleam and fairy wind

Kenzo

Reaction score
hey Sting i use translator

in the past when they implemented the helds system in the game my brother who played more at the time bought it changed it took it out in a held box and event like dice we have since then and remembering that in the beginning they didn't cost what they cost today

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
pokemons sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back