What's new

Welcome!

Reuniclus

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Reuniclus is one of my favourite psychic type Pokémon but unfortunately it gets forgotten against almost every other pschic type pokémon we have in the game. The main reason is that it doesn't have reflect and can't even learn reflect via Tm, and this really hurts it when we see that almost all Psychic pokés have access to reflect or even Magic Colt/ protect .

And according to bulbapedia Reuniclus has access to all these moves: Reflect, Magic coat
My suggestion is to give him one of those moves, maybe swapping in place of Trick Room or Imprison.

Fairy Aura
Psywave
Imprison
Secret Power
Role Play
Rock Slide
After You
Wonder Room
Trick Room
Light Screen

ps: if it is denied add the possibility via TM

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Reuniclus is one of my favourite psychic type Pokémon but unfortunately it gets forgotten against almost every other pschic type pokémon we have in the game. The main reason is that it doesn't have reflect and can't even learn reflect via Tm, and this really hurts it when we see that almost all Psychic pokés have access to reflect or even Magic Colt/ protect .

And according to bulbapedia Reuniclus has access to all these moves: Reflect, Magic coat
My suggestion is to give him one of those moves, maybe swapping in place of Trick Room or Imprison.

Fairy Aura
Psywave
Imprison
Secret Power
Role Play
Rock Slide
After You
Wonder Room
Trick Room
Light Screen

ps: if it is denied add the possibility via TM
Trick Room -> Magic Coat will be amazing