Welcome!

Reporting bugs again

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
To Staff

I'm still here to open the ticket again to report the massive bug on Destiny knot HELD item
Last time someone told me the person in charge was on vacation and blablabla i do understand right now its almost a new year but come on if i dont report this insane bug no one will do it.

As a very dedicated duelist and honorable player it is really annoying and disgusting see people having fun and taking advantage because of a bug.
Last time i duel Sh Umbreon vs Ghost pokemon and it just bounced more than 4 moves. It is a reflect passive move on pokemons who carry that item.

I am not the only one affected, someone also told me that this will never get fixed or that im just loosing my time, they said that this bug has almost 1 year working on this way.
If there is anyway way i can help you guys fixing this let me know? isnt it better just to disabled this item temporally if there is no code or data that can be developed that easy to fix it?

C2MOcKz.gif

We should not go and buy item urge or things like that just because some noobs abuse of this to be recognized.

Im not demanding anything im not insulting anyone from staff so there is no reason to keep it locked.

Thanks.

Attachments

• C2MOcKz.jpg
    C2MOcKz.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 1

crydoku

Reaction score
Item urge
Ring target
Thief

No more words

The fact is that it is currently a bug not something overpowered or that was not designed correctly. I can definitely go and buy things like that you mentioned but there are alot of helds and tms we can enjoy normally , why we all must get these things because currently noobs use them to win pvps?

I do invite you to report bugs i know you gave a temporally solution but it is not the main idea, as a community we must report bugs anytime we see them

Zecao

Reaction score
First, it does not seem appropriate that catalogs as noobs, because there are many ways to counter this mechanic, I am not a fan of the destiny, but I learned how to play against this item.
Now there is a big difference in winning thanks to your skills than because of a specific mechanic.
This holding is prohibited in tournaments and many do not perform because they are not used to playing without that mechanism, that is the secret.
Finally I think you need to learn to observe the game in a better way. To adapt to the destiny knot you must devise tricks or ingenuity, for example:
The destiny knot cd is 20 seconds (if I'm not mistaken)
If at the time the destiny knot is used you use a 20 second attack, you will know that by having the CD of that movement recharged, the rival destination will be active.
Goodbye

crydoku

Reaction score
First, it does not seem appropriate that catalogs as noobs, because there are many ways to counter this mechanic, I am not a fan of the destiny, but I learned how to play against this item.
Now there is a big difference in winning thanks to your skills than because of a specific mechanic.
This holding is prohibited in tournaments and many do not perform because they are not used to playing without that mechanism, that is the secret.
Finally I think you need to learn to observe the game in a better way. To adapt to the destiny knot you must devise tricks or ingenuity, for example:
The destiny knot cd is 20 seconds (if I'm not mistaken)
If at the time the destiny knot is used you use a 20 second attack, you will know that by having the CD of that movement recharged, the rival destination will be active.
Goodbye

Like i said this is a bug if you prefer to be playing a game with these errors its your problem, but forum exist to report this kind of things, have you ever reported one?

Zecao

Reaction score
buddy i dont think the only genius with intellect from nasa who noticed the destint knot was you.
It is obvious that everyone reports and we mention when there is something that is wrong, but if you do not see really strong people who use this mechanism it is because it has its disadvantages and its ways of punishing them

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
So just wanted to say stop calling something a bug if its not a bug, this is how the held worked since the release and there was nothing bugged. Anyway it was too strong and it will have 50s cd after restart. (well after jano move it to live)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back