What's new

Welcome!

Refrigerate

Reaction score
The letter "R" is missing from the word in the pokedex.

First of all, sorry for creating these threads, necessarily without specifying the pokemon in your respective region. However, I am making this thread more so I can talk about the skill (refrigerate) and propose a suggestion, simultaneously (between two pokemon and the move-passive).

Refrigerate as passive.

As far as I know, Avalugg is the only pokemon that has this move so well crafted in its passive. Whenever activated, and when it is close to death, this movement is of great help for its resistance.

However, it is rarely released for any situation (PvE / PvP).
I would like to just propose that you could increase the rate of activation of this great movement for avalugg, taking into account, even though it has recover as a recovery support, unfortunately it ends up being, in some situations, a sheet of paper.

Refrigerate as moveset.

Another suggestion would be to assign this movement, not only as passive, but also in the set of ten movements of the pokemon of ice types, or double ones.

Galarian Darmanitan (ice form).

Recently, i was leveling up this pokemon, and particularly it is one of my favorite one. But similarly to avalugg, after his protection ends, it ends up leaving the field very easily (pvp speaking). I understand, and, I know that not all pokemon were made for the two purposes that are hunting and dueling. It has a very good passive too. Anyway, as I said earlier, It is a great ice type pokemon, but with some changes I think It would be extremely interesting for both situations, so I would like to propose the following:

taking into account that he already has an excellent passive. And that it has 22.8k of HP.

I would like to propose, that you could replace Protection with Refrigerate, and increase its HP to about 25 or 26kHP (something perhaps familiar to what you did with Tortunator).

Replace, taunt with subzero storm. This will provide a much greater area of stun range, and also type-damage.

Maybe replace, icicle crash with thief ?!

And last but not least, replace blizzard with avalache and move blizzard to its set of tmsets (with restrictions, of course). We also have a small number of pokemon with avalanche in their moves.

Last edited:
Back