What's new

Welcome!

recover banned character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
I want to report an error in the character "Caro Bella" of the Diamond world since this character was unfairly banned, since he would remain in jail for 3 days but for reasons of a reset he appeared in the cp, which would not be a problem for us As a user but of the game itself, also stressing that it is impossible for a common and ordinary character to be able to get out of jail, we also want to make it clear that we never used the character to raise levels or go to catch Pokemon, but we left the character in pvp, it makes me unfair to have been banned because of a game error, since it was not on purpose that I got out of jail, therefore, I think the character was unfairly banned ... hoping not to disturb anyone , a prompt solution, in advance thank you very much.

Simpsomp

Reaction score
You should have thought about it before doing Daily with your two characters, one in azalea and the other in mahogany at the same time.
I gave you the 3-day ban so you can learn your lesson and never want to escape from jail again.

20:44 [CM] Flanders has imprisoned Caro bella for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Multi-Client for Dailys".
20:44 [CM] Flanders has imprisoned Jseba for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Multi-Client for Dailys".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back