Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcioch

Reaction score

Marcioch, Diamond

Do you like Pikachu?
I do.
I used to...
Last Halloween changed everything. However, maybe you should take a look for yourself.

How to provoke Pikachu into this state?
Day 1:
Make all creams and bake the cake.
Day 2:
Put them all together, and make all accessories. Release the beast. Eat the beast before it eats you.

Cake:
510g – Self-Raising Flour
510g – Butter
510g – Sugar
6 eggs
3tbsp – Vanilla Essence / Flavouring

All in-room temperature - mix. If not smooth enough add milk till it will be more creamy. Bake 45min at 180 degrees. I divided it into 2 portions (2/3 and 1/3). When cold, wrap in plastic and put to fridge for few hours.
Next day: cut off the parts on top and bottom, which baked too much. Divide two of the bigger cake to have 3 levels.

White chocolate ganache with raspberries:
200g - white chocolate of good quality
200g/3 - heavy cream
90g - raspberries

Put chocolate and heavy cream into a bowl, and microwave for like 90 sec. Mix it with a spoon, if any big pieces - microwave a little more, until it all melts. When cold but not frozen add raspberries. Mix it.

Rassberies fruzelinka:
270g - raspberries
2 tbsp - lemon juice
1 and 3/4 tbsp potato starch mixed with 2 tbsp cold water

Cook raspberries on low heat, and add lemon juice. When you feel like it is ready; you know when it's ready - add the potato water thing. It's ready when you wanna eat it, don't wait until it looks like bird's food. When you make it look kinda like jam, take off. I removed the extra watery part and left it in the bowl to cool off.

Vanilla Icing:

500g – Icing Sugar
250g – Butter
1tbsp – Vanilla Essence / Flavouring
2.5tbsp – Milk

Mix it.

So, now put it all in the fridge.

Next day:
Build the cake. I had it in the order: cake, ganache, cake, fruzelina, cake. Put the icing around the all edges of every level to avoid running the insides outside. Cover the cake with icing to have a smooth shape when you build it. You don't wanna Pikachu to have worms under the skin, right?
And now, put the yellow sugar paste and decore however you like. If you don't know how to make blood, auntie Marcioch always helps.
I mixed red color, glucose syrup, and cocoa together. It would be best if you tried adding little by little of the color and coca to make it look good.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Minimajkello

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is May and I'm 11 years old. I've been playing with you for two years. Today I prepared Gastly cupcakes with my sister.

ingredients:

Cupcakes: 300g of wheat flour.
100g of sugar.
2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar.
2 eggs.
150ml of sparkling mineral water.
100ml of oil.
2 spoons of baking powder.
Dyes for color

ingredients Cream:

sweet cream 30% 200ml
2tbsp sugar
vanilla flavor
Cyes for color

Cupcakes Recipe:

1. In one bowl, combine flour, sugar, vanilla sugar and baking powder.
2. In another bowl, combine sparkling mineral water, oil and eggs with a whisk.
3. Then use a whisk to whisk together the ingredients in both bowls. Do not mix for a long time, but only until the ingredients combine.
4. Line the muffin form with muffins. Put the dough into the muffins.
5. Bake the muffins in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes, to a dry stick, at 180 ° C. Cool for a few minutes with the oven door ajar. Then pull it out onto the wire rack and let it cool completely.

Cream recipe:

1. Whip the sweetened sweet cream with sugar and add the vanilla flavor

I hope you like it. I tried very hard :D

Gandryk

Reaction score
FTEqUZ1.jpg

FWwnDaL.jpg

jS7BGIS.jpg

6p9A3kc.jpg

SQciR7j.jpg

4A6gwbK.jpg

Ed7djmL.jpg

54IG7O3.jpg

Q8XJRU1.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

recipe
Spoiler:

for the cake and the cookies:

- eggs

- butter

- sugar

- vanilla extract

- baking powder

- all-purpose flour

- salt

for frosting (decoration):

- more sugar

- more butter

- vanilla

- food coloring

we heat the oven at 350º F for 30 mins; pour oil or butter on the pans, sprinkle all-purpose flour and clean up the excess

bake the cake for 30 to 40 mins, and make sure it's ready by STABBING IT TO DEATH stabbing it with a knife or a toothpick, wait till it cools down to handle it, then we put down the pan for the cake to get off (the typical baking cake progress, duh)

once the cake is at room temperature, you wrap it up with plastic and put it on the fridge for 2 hours so we can decorate it without making a mess

for the decorations we then mix up egg whites, sugar, vanilla with a bit of heat till it becomes meringue, let it cool down once again and then pour butter, mix it up till it is light and fluffy

we then trim down our cakes, taking out the plastic and putting one under it to clean up the crumbs, leaving it as circular as possible with a sharp knife, very very slowly

after that we take the frosting that we just made, color it with food coloring, and then let it cool down once again before using it on the cake to cover it

for the figures, we once again mix up egg whites and use lemon, then add up slowly sugar; once it gets thick you add up the food coloring required till you can mold it

cookies

in a big bowl we mix up butter and sugar, then when it's fully mixed, add up eggs and vanilla

in another bowl we'll add flour, baking powder and salt and mix it up, then gradually mix it with the 1st bowl very slowly, mold the dough in 2 portions then let it refrigerate for 1 hour

heat up the oven at 350º F, mold up the cookies to the shape that you want, grease up your baking tray and bake them for about 10 mins till the borders get a light brown color

we then decorate them using frosting once again, adding up food colorants and molding them as you wish

gandryk
diamond

Last edited by a moderator:

stin stauer

Reaction score
Hey there, today I was alone at home and started preparing my own food, I was hungry, so I made myself a hamburguer, I used some old minced meet that was in the fridge, one bread, some lettuce. I put some seasoning in the minced meet and fried it, the moment I was ready to eat, it got life and tried to bite me ffff, am I crazy ??
CARNIVINE BURGER
wDjlDws.jpeg

well, it didn't work well, so I prepare some icecream, with milk, sugar, grape flavour, and frozed it, when i put in a glass to eat, i got scared again by a gastly going out from my ice cream.
GASTLY ICECREAM
u5PpAf1h.jpg

I was so scared that for dinner i prefered to eat something light, so I made myself a salad, put some olive oil, salt and damn, not agaaaain, it became a monster in my cabbage salad.
TANGELA SALAD
kMzLtVph.jpg

I made a drawing to demonstrate my menu today:
MVp5Sjgh.jpg

Stin Stauer - diamond - happy halloween!luraylurk

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
Defeat Snorlax Pumpkin soup 🎃
  • 300 gm Red pumpkin
  • 50 gm Onion
  • 5 gm Red chili
  • 2 gm Black pepper
  • 6-8 Garlic cloves
  • 1-2 Bay leaves
  • Rock salt to taste
  • 500 ml Vegetable stock
  • 20 ml Olive oil
  • 2-3 gm Chopped parsley
  • Spiral noodles
KvfOw7q.jpg
mEKU2XA.jpg
DjPo62E.jpg

How to make pumpkin soup from scratch

1. Place peeled pumpkin, onion, garlic, broth/stock and water into a pot;
  2. Boil rapidly for 15 minutes until pumpkin is very tender;
  3. Use a stick blender or transfer to blender to blitz smooth; and
  4. Adjust salt and pepper to taste, then add either milk OR cream – whichever you prefer.
The secret ingredients are the garlic and onion. It makes all the difference to add extra savouriness!

add flavours to pumpkin soup

While plain pumpkin soup is my favourite and the way I serve it most often, sometimes it’s nice to change things up by adding other flavours! Here are a few suggestions:

• Curried pumpkin soup – stir in a touch of curry powder once you blitz it, add little by little
  • Thai red curry – start by sautéing 2 tbsp red curry paste in 1/2 tbsp oil over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes until really fragrant, then proceed with recipe ie add liquids and pumpkin etc. Then instead of using cream, use coconut cream. Garnish with coriander/cilantro.
  • Ginger– saute 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger in 1/2 tbsp oil or butter, then proceed with recipe.
  • Lightly Spiced – stir in 1/2 tsp each cumin, coriander and smoked paprika.
  • Turmeric – 1 1/2 tsp each ground turmeric, coriander and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper

Cacturne bread freshly unearthed from the catacomb with filling of ,Spinach,Pumpkin,and Corn 🌵

• 120 gm corn
  • 50gm spinach
  • 350 gm wholemeal flour
  • 10 gm brown sugar
  • 2-4 eggs
  • 1-2 tablespoons vanilla
  • Salt to taste
  • 400ml milk
  • 30ml olive oil
  • 2-4g chopped parsley
  • Cempasúchil
qcIh2hZ.jpg
WopHfvQ.jpg
nET2BvG.jpg

How to Make Spinach Bread​

These spinach breads are SO easy to make because they are all made right in your blender. You don’t have to worry about mashing the pumkin or whisking the egg separately.

1. Add milk, spinach, egg, pumpkin, honey, vanilla and melted butter to your blender.
  2. Blend until smooth to make sure that all of the spinach pieces are well blended.
  3. Add your dry ingredients to the blender – flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
  4. Stir ingredients together just until combined. I don’t recommend blending because it will overmix and the texture of the bread won’t turn out as good.
  5. Grease or spray a bread tin with cooking spray. You can also line with silicone baking cups (my preference) or regular bread cups.
  6. Scoop the bread batter into the recipe cups filling them 3/4 full.
  7. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the top of the bread bounce back after touching.

1NCTqqv.jpg

Litwik Pumpkin Coctail 🍸

• 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
  • .50 ounces licor 43
  • 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice blend
  • cinnamon to taste
  • marshmallow
  • ice
4rjlzOE.jpg
32d7Q2w.jpg

How to Make Litwik coctail​

easy to prepare just mix

Put a spin on this classic cocktail with pumpkin spice creamer, a delicious addition to the coffee liquor and vodka, Baileys Irish Cream .
For even more flavor, use a combination of pumpkin pie spice, sugar, and crushed graham crackers on the rim.

jKtQEEQ.jpg

Last edited:

Toxicwaffle

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE, I'M A PERFECT TRAINER AND I PLAY ON THE DIAMOND SERVER

Today I bring you a work that I name "The Feast of the Apple Demons"

The apple demonds are a family of the pokemons applin and appletun from the galar region but they change a bit due to the delicious infernal soup, which has a very spicy and delicious taste for everyone who tries it.

-Ingredients of the infernal soup:

-2 tree chiles

-4 guajillo chiles

-Garlic

-Salt

-Water

-Vegetable oil

-2 carrots

-1 Potato

-1/4 onion

-400 grams of fish

-Noodle sticks

-Infernal Soup Recipe:

First we place the chiles de arbol and chiles guajillos in the blender along with 1 clove of garlic, a pinch of salt and water. Blend until a smooth sauce is obtained.

In another hole, add enough water, add salt and garlic, put it on high heat, once the water is boiling, add sticks of noodles and wait 10 minutes.

On the other hand, in a pot, heat the oil, fry ¼ piece of onion until transparent, add the garlic and cook until lightly browned, add the finely chopped fish, the carrots, salt, and the potato, cook for 5 minutes.

Once the above is ready, with the help of a setter, add the chili sauce, add enough water since this will be the broth, and finally add the noodles, and ready to enjoy.

-Ingredients of the Pokemons (Applin and Appletun):

-1 kg of wheat flour

-200 grams of butter

-Green vegetable dye

-Salt

-Water

-Apples

-Bread of the Dead

-Pokemons recipe (Applin and Appletun):

The Appletun are made of flour dough, and for this the wheat flour is mixed with salt in a container, the proportions will depend on the amount of dough that is needed, in my case I used 1 kg of flour and ¼ of salt, a Once the flour and salt are mixed, we add the butter and finally we add water with green vegetable dye and mix everything, so we obtain our dough to give life to the appletun by placing a dead bread on top of it.

For the Applin you only need 2 Red Apples and a Green Apple and decorate them, as it is a fairly simple pokemon in design.

Finally I just want to say that I really enjoyed doing this work and I hope you liked it as much as I did, greetings.

Perfect Trainer
Diamond

xEdGCm1_d.webp

sL1rsl6_d.webp
QHPM0ub_d.webp
A0g3JdK_d.webp
GN6JXPf_d.webp
flb4eZD_d.webp
CytObBI_d.webp
fY9fG3H_d.webp

Testalin

Reaction score
"Creepy crêpe cake" aka who killed the digglet. But don't worry we are all safe... Are we?
The abomination of a cake made by Oxygenz.
Ingredients for crepes:

4 eggs

500ml of milk

500g of flour

5 g of cinnamon

pinch of salt

10 g of powdered sugar

Mascarpone frosting:

250g of mascarpone cheese

350ml of heavy cream (30% fat contents)

50g of powdered sugar

Spiced pumpkin mascarpone frosting:

(same as for plain mascarpone frosting)+

100g of baked pumpkin with cinnamon and cloves

10g of orange zest

Plum-cocoa jam:

200g of plum

50g of powdered cocoa

2 g of sugar

100ml of water

5g of gelatine

Fondant/sugar paste

1kg of powdered sugar

100g of food grade glucose

15g of gelatine

70g of cold water

food colorings

Making crepes:

Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Make sure mixure covers back of your spoon and u are able to pour it easily

If needed – adjust ammount of flour/water

Preheat the pan and oil it a little bit. Use ladle and gently pour it onto the pan. Flip the crepe when no wet spots are visible. Repeat until u run out of mixture.

Making mascarpone frostings:

Make sure mascarpone and heavy cream are well chilled before making frosting.

Pour heavy cream into the bowl and mix it a little bit with stand mixer. Then add mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar. Whip till frosting is quite stiff. (But do not overwork it – cream may curdle)

For pumpkin spiced version:

Bake 100g of pumpkin seasoned with cinnamon and cloves. Check pumpkin with form – if it’s soft take it out of oven and let it chill. Then blend it into paste and add to mascarpone frosting with orange zest.

Plum-cocoa jam:

Put into the pot your plums, add cocoa and 50ml of water. When plum softens blend it into smooth puree. Dissolve 5g of gelatine in 50ml of water and add it into the plum-cocoa puree. Heat whole mixture but don’t boil it! Set it aside and let it chill.

Making fondant:

Put all ingredients into the bowl except water. Mix dry ingredients and start adding water little by little. When the fondant looks like wet sand stop adding water. Knead the sugar paste for few minutes and put it into fridge.

Assembling the cake:

Put first crepe on flat surface. Put frosting of your choice and slap another crepe on top of it. Repeat with every frosting till u run out of crepes. Decorate with fondant and whatever u want!(don't forget to add a little of ***** *** to each step to make your life sweeter)

PRWWwQZ.jpg

S3vqiPY.jpg

WTUtZ2M.jpg

90jt5je.jpg

AJ0znG5.jpg

j44s0O4.jpg

pppUryT.jpg

Gabriel Weslley

Reaction score
Umbreon cake

I like this poke, and it can help Against ghost from the Padventures Halloween.

So let’s go:

Cake dough

*3 Eggs;

*1/4 cup Sugar;

*1 cup Flour;

*2 spoons Cocoa powder;

*1/4 cup Warm water;

*1 spoon Butter;

*1 spoon Baking powder.

Cake filling

*200g(or 1/2 box) Condensed milk;

*100g(or 1/2 box) Heavy cream/milk cream;

*1 spoon Butter;

*2 spoons Passion fruit jelly.

**If u have a difficult to find passion fruit, u can change it for blueberry and make a Shiny Umbreon cake. But Passion fruit with chocolate dough is much better.

To cover

*Whipping cream;

*Food coloring black and yellow.

Directions to dough

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour the pan.

In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the cocoa powder. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Finally stir in the warm water until batter is smooth. Pour or spoon batter into the prepared pan.

Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch.

Directions to cake filling

In a deep pan, put the condensed milk, the heavy cream and butter. Stir over medium heat, always mixing (I prefer use a Wooden spoon), move until the bottom is unglued. Tô let it to cool, and later add Passion fruit jelly.

Directions to cover

Mix the whipping cream as in the product description, then add the food coloring black, until get the dark u prefer, but separate a part for yellow.

Finishing

Cut the cake into thrids horizontally (before put the stuffing, u can wet the cake with milk or juice), apply the stuffing between the pieces of cake. Now using icing tips, apply the dark whipping cream on the surface of the cake and use a spatula to make it smooth. To make the ears, you can use two little tubes, and apply whipping cream on it and then make a tail at the side. Finish with the yellow whipping cream and voilà, enjoy your food.

I got this recipe from my mom, actually it’s Half a recipe. You can double the recipe to make a bigger cake.

umb.jpgcortado.jpg

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
TETSUYA
PLATINUM
REVENUE
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 slice of pepperoni, sliced into rounds
1/2 chopped onion
2 minced garlic cloves
1 can of peeled tomato
1 coffee spoon of oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
200 grams of raw pasta
350 ml of water
STEPS
Assemble all the ingredients.
Place the oil in a large pan and sauté the pepperoni, onion and garlic.
Add the peeled tomato, oregano and season with salt and pepper.
Add the raw macaroni.
Add the boiling water, cover and cook, stirring occasionally.
When it boils, lower the heat and keep the pan covered until the pasta is done, stirring every 3 minutes.
It's ready to serve, bon appetit.
1667258474141.png
my pokemon approved!!
1667257409089.png

slumper91

Reaction score
Classic Burgir recipe
  • Ground beef
  • Burger roll;
  • Your favourite sauce
  • Minced garlic
  • Salt
  • Tomato
  • Cheese
  • Salad
  • Onion powder
  • Garlic powder
  • Pepper
  • Bread crumbs
To make that classic burger u need to start by adding in the ground beef, bread crumbs, your favourite sauce, minced garlic, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper all together in a large mixing bowl.

Be careful to only mix the meat together just until the ingredients are incorporated or you can overwork the bugers and they will become dense.

Once you have the burgers ready, preheat the grill to medium-high heat.

After the grill is hot, lightly oil the grill grate and then place the burger patties on top of the grill.

I generally cook each side of the burger for 4-5 minutes/Just make sure to cook the bugers until they are no longer pink on the inside

Now just place the burger patty on the burger roll and add your favorite toppings.

Enjoy your burgir

Diamond
Sayonara Natsu

Attachments

• burgir.jpg
    burgir.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 26

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Happy Halloween everyone!

For this Halloween I decided to make a dish that I love!
Pumpkin stuffed with shrimp, or the correct would be Pumpkaboo stuffed with Clauncher???

OmCytLd.jpg

I made the drawing a few days ago, imagining how my dish would look like in the Pokémon world, but unfortunately I couldn't find the shrimps to buy (the only one I found was of terrible quality). So I had to change my recipe and today we'll have a delicious Pumpkaboo stuffed with Miltank dried meat for dinner !

----------------- Ingredients ----------------
1 medium Pumpkaboo
500 grams of dried beef (Miltank)
1 onion
3 tablespoons of ketchup
3 cloves of garlic
1 glass of cream cheese
1 box of cream
salt
pepper
green smell
olive oil
oregano
-------------------------------------------------
1- Wash your Pumpkaboo and then cut the lid

2 Remove the lid and remove all the seeds, then sprinkle salt and pepper inside.

2- Brush some olive oil all over your Pumpkaboo and wrap it completely in foil. Bake it in the oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour.

3. Now we will prepare the jerked beef, first we must pour hot water over it to remove the excess salt. We should also cut it into small cubes.

4. In a pressure cooker, sauté the garlic and onion, and then add the beef with enough water to cover it. Let it cook under pressure for 40 minutes or until it is tender.

5- When both preparations are ready, we will take the Pumpkaboo and remove part of its pulp to make the filling.

6. For the filling, mix the meat, green smell, cream, cream cheese, ketchup, and Pumpkaboo pulp in a pan over low heat for 5 minutes.

7- Now we should use our creativity and make a face on our pumpkin. I recommend drawing the face of a Gengar or Gougeirst, unfortunately I chose as you have seen by the drawing, a pumpkaboo, and she is a little simple, with only 2 circles on her body. Make the design only by removing the shell, be careful not to pierce your pumpkin or make holes in it, as we are still going to put the filling in.

8- To finish put all the stuffing inside the pumpkin, pour oregano on top (If you like, grated cheese can also be grated). And take it to the oven for another 10 minutes.

9- And that's all <3 Here it served 5 people

5XNdmfM.jpg
kIwFROo.jpg

It may not have been as I imagined in the drawing, but it was delicious <3

SwoZvG4.jpg

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I have taken care of votations on my own asking 10 staff members to vote for each recipe. I have been voting as well.
Points were given for:
Quality and Efforts,
Accurancy with theme,
Idea
Recipe

We haven't expected this many participants, there are wonderful things, that you have done, so we decided to reward 2 players per each place, but with little conditions. Person with higher amount of points has a choice (if there's any), while the one with lower doesn't. For example first place player A can choose new shiny (if wants) while player B can choose only already existing one.

Thank you guys for participating! We hope, that you'll participate in similar contest like this for Christmas! Santasnom
Winners, please contact me or any CM via discord!
Here are the results, along with points:
PlacePlayer's NameAmount of Points
1stMarcioch422
1stGandryk406
2ndOxygenz395
2ndRaimontaro369
3rdPsytrance352
3rdKoggy338
-Javorgini334
-Crisaliz325
-Sakuranaii316

Last edited: