What's new

Welcome!

Received aggression from a Spanish speaking player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eravu

Reaction score
Hello. Yesterday I sat on YouTube, and stood afk in the game. Didn't touch anyone. I never interact with anyone in the game.

A man comes up, says hello, to which he does not receive an answer, after which he insults me with a whore in Spanish and leaves.

Is this adequate? Raissa, is this breaking the rules? Or you will also answer, like answer to my boyfriend, when they wrote nasty things and insults to him for no reason?
GeF17dFv_Ac.jpg

FI8TYgNsM5o.jpg

Last edited:

TheCadl

Reaction score
In general, it's great that some players come up and write insults for no reason. I hope that the person for the whore is still banned. And the most interesting thing, this is not the first time, as my girlfriend said.

But the most interesting fact is that people can come up to you, deliberately lead you to emotions. And you can't even answer them WHO THEY ARE and WHAT THEY ARE, because you will be banned for that. Recently there was a case when I was approached inadequately and simply led to emotions. Raissa said that one does not break the rules, although the video shows that I did not touch anyone and that this person was just trying to get my aggression.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back