What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I have an staraptor and only reason i bought it is because can kill rock type, ice and and Steel with only 3 moves. Close combat + Rain dance + Bulk Up. It shouldnt learn 2 op moves against his weakness also Close combat has short cds.
Some pokemons are learning spells of a different type - you can confirm that on bulbapedia. Many of those learn counters against one of their weaknesses. That's what makes you to think what could you use against it, think of some strategy, not killing it like a robot with first ice pokemon you got in your bag.

I'm not saying Jynx is OP and has to be balanced again but I said that it has 5 AOE moves what is against main rebalance rule of maximum 4 AOE moves in the moveset. Doesn't matter what it kills or not.
Sometimes we don't count a stun (in this case confusion - we just ignore it) as an area spell, especially when pokemon has double type, or lots of weaknesses. We could change confusion for something else - a target stun, but it would only be bothersome on exp.

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
4WcS7BN.png

I don't see any fight type spell in his learnset on bulbapedia. The only fight spell it is supposed to have is close combat which has enough dmg and utility (stun) to be a threat against its counters.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
4WcS7BN.png

I don't see any fight type spell in his learnset on bulbapedia. The only fight spell it is supposed to have is close combat which has enough dmg and utility (stun) to be a threat against its counters.
???
j3Vskjk.png

9a2DKrA.png

we DO always check all possible spells pokemon can learn, in this case we replaced revenge for a possibility of learning bulk up, which makes lower damage.

Aleks

Reaction score
4WcS7BN.png

I actually dont see Ninetales learning Wild Charge in bulbapedia, which btw is a counter to water pokemons. Just saying.

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
Yes but it is only 1 electro spell not 2.
Besides I told you guys that tales will be op after second rework, it just was ignored back then

edit: also we've already suggested slight nerf to tales via priv but apparently it is ignored as well

Last edited:

Aleks

Reaction score
I dont see Ninetales being op, its just strong like some pokes. Nothing more. Wouldnt recommend a nerf.

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
If it had 2 electro moves it would be so fucking op.. give me thunder to tms instead of useless and bugged double team pleasee

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
So, Zelricks said that its DMG was improved. You say it was nerfed. Which one was it?

Zelpico just added all pokes to one "group" cus many of them were improved.

Jolteon's only change was damage, and it was lowered, so nerfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back