Ranking of Balls Fail :v

metaldroga

Reaction score
00:15 You see 70 empty rocket balls.
Made in China.
Position: {x = 3687, y = 3457, z = 5}.

Turek

Reaction score
This item is hype only in the first few days you get, after that it makes you question if its worth. Also, some ppl with golden lucky clover + catch charm (normal) + catch charm (held) is getting on extra chance, like really extra chance with all theses benefits? This just makes me believe in the theory that the item only exists to move the game's economy and for people who don't have anything else to spend.

munchlaxlaugh
100% true xd

Bubek

Reaction score
Then we need someone to catch e.g. 10000 mankeys with and without those benefits and check how many balls he spends, differences should be visible xD

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Then we need someone to catch e.g. 10000 mankeys with and without those benefits and check how many balls he spends, differences should be visible xD
Ive been testing the combo catch charm held and clover for a while now. Tbh there were some impressive luck in some catches that I normally wouldn't expect, for example 2 Carnivines, Chatot, 10~15 shinies with 100- balls. Too bad since things are kinda odd around the mystical catch rates and catch system, that we can't even have a base on how affected it was by the catch charm held. But slowly my catches number started to go up again, after a long time.

Kebakian Palladin

Reaction score
well its not a big sample (im planning a bigger one after rates), but it give u a view 125 gb's without catch charm=19 mankeys and 125 gbs with= 31 mankeys <ofc both with golden lucky clover>

Bubek

Reaction score
Ive been testing the combo catch charm held and clover for a while now. Tbh there were some impressive luck in some catches that I normally wouldn't expect, for example 2 Carnivines, Chatot, 10~15 shinies with 100- balls. Too bad since things are kinda odd around the mystical catch rates and catch system, that we can't even have a base on how affected it was by the catch charm held. But slowly my catches number started to go up again, after a long time.
We shouldn't draw conclusions from a few or a dozen rare pokemons, because it's soooo random. That's why I was thinking about huge number of one pokemon to simply estimate his catch rate (higher sample = higher precision) :D

well its not a big sample (im planning a bigger one after rates), but it give u a view 125 gb's without catch charm=19 mankeys and 125 gbs with= 31 mankeys <ofc both with golden lucky clover>
Seems fine but we both know that it's easily possible to catch 31 mankeys in 125gbs without any boosts, waiting for the bigger sample then if you want to sacrifice your time, good luck ^^

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Ill make it with Ponytas later. Without clover (regular char), with clover (600+ catches), with catch charm and no clover, with catch charm and clover.
Let's see.

Koggy

Reaction score
UPDATED 24.04.2023
Sad life xD

k5uraCq.png

Torment me no longer

Last edited:
Back