What's new

Welcome!

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

kaitoo

Reaction score
After the kingler salty I hope for anything hahaha hard mode activated pokemon retirement at 100 years old
despues de la salada del kingler espero cualquier cosa jajaja modo dificil activado jubilacion pokemon a los 100 años

mhW1k3U.jpeg

Fernands

Reaction score

I'll start by showing you what this really is in time

30,000 x 165s = 4,950,000 seconds

82,500 minutes

1,375 hours

It's so sad that you spend 30,000x at the prospect of a ball turning green.

I see the implementation of Charms, Helds, Balls and even events being useless for this purpose, it seems that after implementing them the game became much more difficult (which should be at least the opposite).

today with the new features implemented (dungeons, daily tasks, golden towers, etc...)

I conclude then that, unfortunately, I don't see it being worth spending that time on a prank, the waste of time is huge,
I could be doing something more useful, not to mention I wouldn't be bothering other players who could count on luck.

marshalldx53

Reaction score

I'll start by showing you what this really is in time

30,000 x 165s = 4,950,000 seconds

82,500 minutes

1,375 hours

It's so sad that you spend 30,000x at the prospect of a ball turning green.

I see the implementation of Charms, Helds, Balls and even events being useless for this purpose, it seems that after implementing them the game became much more difficult (which should be at least the opposite).

today with the new features implemented (dungeons, daily tasks, golden towers, etc...)

I conclude then that, unfortunately, I don't see it being worth spending that time on a prank, the waste of time is huge,
I could be doing something more useful, not to mention I wouldn't be bothering other players who could count on luck.

wOAkv72.png

what????

A comment this guy made a month ago +/- confident that the staff would give him the catch

Fernands

Reaction score
wOAkv72.png

what????

A comment this guy made a month ago +/- confident that the staff would give him the catch
A despicable player like you has no morals whatsoever to come here and say something

In case people don't know or don't remember, this guy was caught using a bot on tapu koko

and recently around 26k balls he started coming to visit me at tapu bulu (it must be due to the lack of ability to try to get tapu koko)

proved to be a formidable player in ks, but he certainly plays fair (laughs)

I know this isn't the place, but here's a tip for the staff: players who were caught using bots should be banned from giving ks freely

And as for the print, I still hoped so, after all, after 26k of pure suffering it is disappointing that you play taking ks against a player that you don't have the slightest chance of

Kisses bot and luck with tapu koko (if I have 30k and I didn't make it, imagine...)

Naneviil

Reaction score
Um jogador desprezível como você não tem moral alguma para vir aqui e dizer algo

Caso as pessoas não saibam ou não lembrem, esse cara foi pego usando um bot no tapu koko

e recentemente por volta de 26k bolas ele começou a vir me visitar em tapu bulu (deve ser por falta de habilidade para tentar pegar tapu koko)

provou ser um jogador formidável no ks, mas certamente joga limpo (risos)

Eu sei que aqui não é o lugar, mas aqui vai uma dica para o staff: jogadores que foram pegos usando bots deveriam ser proibidos de dar ks gratuitamente

E quanto ao print, eu ainda esperava que sim, afinal depois de 26k de puro sofrimento é decepcionante você jogar tomando ks contra um jogador que você não tem a menor chance de

Beijos bot e sorte com tapu koko (se eu tenho 30k e não consegui, imagina...)
In addition to using bot, it is a true pad cone, there are no achievements, low catch (it only has catch because it keeps buying boxes)
just a juvenile who used a bot thinking he would never get caught

Why Cant

Reaction score
platinum things xD
I have the idea that all the players who have 20k+ balls in respaw where 1 pokemon comes out use bot (maybe not all) but the majority in diamond and I have seen many players who only give it 1 ban and that's it and they continue throwing many balls and They have 30k balls for tapus/red/crystal, etc.
for example in diamond the player "Miquel" was found using bot in tapu bulu, and I think he has like 25k balls +/-, and a week later 2 players caught tapu bulu with 250 balls +/-, I have a crazy theory that Those who use bots are punished "to say the least" xD

Fernands

Reaction score
platinum things xD
I have the idea that all the players who have 20k+ balls in respaw where 1 pokemon comes out use bot (maybe not all) but the majority in diamond and I have seen many players who only give it 1 ban and that's it and they continue throwing many balls and They have 30k balls for tapus/red/crystal, etc.
for example in diamond the player "Miquel" was found using bot in tapu bulu, and I think he has like 25k balls +/-, and a week later 2 players caught tapu bulu with 250 balls +/-, I have a crazy theory that Those who use bots are punished "to say the least" xD

Anyone caught using a bot should not be given a second chance, they should start from scratch to learn

I like stopped respawn because I can play while I work and study

As for the use of bots on my part, we have the gms and cms platinum that are there to prove this, there were countless checks and no findings

Back