What's new

Welcome!

Random Worldwide Sports

The Viper

Reaction score
Hello.

Not even sure if this is allowed in here but since we got a football tournament, here it goes.
Just wondering if we got any sports fans around here who want to discuss opinions (in an educated way please). Although most european leagues are finished, EURO2021 is right ahead so I guess we can have some thread for it since some players are european and might enjoy football (soccer for USA people).

I am a football fan (mostly european leagues) and lately I've been enjoying NBA a lot too. Any sport is welcomed, who knows if you wont get some more people into it, right?

You can throw in your bets for random tournaments just for fun I guess.
Currently I think Man. City will beat Chelsea in the UCL and prolly Man U. to win the Europa League although Vilareal could be a surprise. As for the NBA, its either Brooklyn Nets, Utah Jazz or the Trail Blazers winning the chip.

Lets have fun. Respectfully alopolicia

Cya:magihype:

Misfit

Reaction score
I recognize myself only as a football fan for like 16 years until now, and yes, I think City will beat Chelsea (even if I really like them), and also United (even if I really hate them) will destroy Villareal.

As Aguero said - he'll leave the Citizens after they win Champions League - their time just had to come now. The best squad in whole world, experienced players like previously mentioned Kun, de Bruyne, Gundogan, with ones of the most prospering players - Dias (which is even now recognized as the best premier league player btw), Foden etc, what could you want more? We can talk in the same way about Chelsea, but I don't think they're prepared for big success like that, Tuchel needs more time and in next year they'll be probably a real winning machine with my boy Mason Mount as the next legend of this awesome club.

In Euro20/21 it'll be a great rivalry between France, England and Portugal. Germany, Spain are too weak, and other nationalities don't have big chances tbh. Turkey and Italy got possibilities to be black horses of this tournament, and for me it'll be big surprise if one of other countries will end in best 4.

Btw, very good thread, I hope many people will join this conversation.

Btw2, if Aga still thinks good about my idea, I can prepare with some of your help Euro knowledge competition with some rewards for the best of you.

Back