What's new

Welcome!

Raissa y su evento

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonher

Reaction score
Lo mas seguro es que este tema tendrá grandes consecuencias por a quien estoy atacando pero cosas como estas no puedo quedarme callado.

El evento que esta haciendo Raissa si bien es con muy buena intención no tiene ningún tipo de formalidad y lo único que hace es generar problemas, la primera vez realizo una pregunta a la cual por ser un foro yo opte por poner tres respuestas a lo que me dijo que solo me iba a tomar en cuenta la ultima respuesta lo cual me parecio mala decisión puesto que la primera respuesta que di estaba correcta pero en fin opte por aceptar mi error.
Tiempo después realizo otra pregunta a la cual si ya no hay forma de defender y es obvio que no quiere que gane puntos, en esta se observa como realiza una pregunta a la cual yo contesto, después otra persona contesta y Raissa decide decirle que esta mal su respuesta la pregunta aca es ¿Por qué raissa no se tomo la molestia de decirme "Gonher" estas bien ? opto por no contestar mi respuesta a lo que yo intuí que mi respuesta estaba equivocada por lo que opte por relizar otra respuesta y tiempo después alguien respondió lo mismo que yo conteste al principio y Raissa le contesto en breve que estaba bien.

Entonces es mi molestia que si Raissa no quiere que yo gane puntos o no participe mejor que me lo diga abiertamente y no me haga perder mi tiempo y no le haga perder su tiempo...muchos me tomaran a loco y mas por a quien estoy acusando pero esto no es mas que una injusticia y ahi esta en el foro las pruebas no estoy inventando nada....que falta de profesionalismo para alguien como el.

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
You should translate it to English so everybody can understand you.

dash1

Reaction score
Lo mas seguro es que este tema tendrá grandes consecuencias por a quien estoy atacando pero cosas como estas no puedo quedarme callado.

El evento que esta haciendo Raissa si bien es con muy buena intención no tiene ningún tipo de formalidad y lo único que hace es generar problemas, la primera vez realizo una pregunta a la cual por ser un foro yo opte por poner tres respuestas a lo que me dijo que solo me iba a tomar en cuenta la ultima respuesta lo cual me parecio mala decisión puesto que la primera respuesta que di estaba correcta pero en fin opte por aceptar mi error.
Tiempo después realizo otra pregunta a la cual si ya no hay forma de defender y es obvio que no quiere que gane puntos, en esta se observa como realiza una pregunta a la cual yo contesto, después otra persona contesta y Raissa decide decirle que esta mal su respuesta la pregunta aca es ¿Por qué raissa no se tomo la molestia de decirme "Gonher" estas bien ? opto por no contestar mi respuesta a lo que yo intuí que mi respuesta estaba equivocada por lo que opte por relizar otra respuesta y tiempo después alguien respondió lo mismo que yo conteste al principio y Raissa le contesto en breve que estaba bien.

Entonces es mi molestia que si Raissa no quiere que yo gane puntos o no participe mejor que me lo diga abiertamente y no me haga perder mi tiempo y no le haga perder su tiempo...muchos me tomaran a loco y mas por a quien estoy acusando pero esto no es mas que una injusticia y ahi esta en el foro las pruebas no estoy inventando nada....que falta de profesionalismo para alguien como el.

Men, raissa does not say that is wrong no answer just says the good, you imagine that she was aware of how bad a response? She the first time I explain that you just have to give an answer and continue to insist and give several answers. If she does not respond to you, it's because the answers you've given are not good

Gonher

Reaction score

Men, raissa does not say that is wrong no answer just says the good, you imagine that she was aware of how bad a response? She the first time I explain that you just have to give an answer and continue to insist and give several answers. If she does not respond to you, it's because the answers you've given are not good

Si revisas el foro el menciono que mi respuesta esta correcta ... entonces porque no puso desde el principio que estaba bien y espero para no darme los puntos que me merecía

Ashtib

Reaction score
You cant just SPAM answer's waiting to hit a correct one, to win a point you need answer one time and wait for your points. Thats why Raissa dont give you any point, stop complaining about that, is your fault for spam answers

Gonher

Reaction score
You should translate it to English so everybody can understand you.

For sure, this topic will have big consequences for who I am attacking but Whit this can of situations I can remain quiet.
The event that Raissa is throwing, although is with good intentions, isn't formal and is causing nothing but troubles.

The first time he asked a question I wrote 3 answers because it is a forum. To this, he told me he was going to take just the last option, this was a bad decision (I think) because my first option was right but either way, I accepted my mistake
A while later, he asked another question. In this situation there's no escuss but that he doesn't want me to win. This time is easy to notice that I answered his question. After that, another player answered and Raissa decided to tell the other player that the answer was wrong. The question here is: why Raissa didn't bodered to tell me "Ginger, you're right ..He chose not to answer me , that's why I thought I was wrong and I wrote another answer. Then, someone else answered what I did at the first place and Raissa told that person was Right

My complain is about Raissa not wanting me to win. If he doesn't want me to participate I would like him to tell me so I won't waist my time and neither won't he .. many will say I'm crazy specially for whom I'm accusing but this is nothing but Injustice and there is the forum as prove.. what a lack of professionalism for someone like Raissa

Gonher

Reaction score
Lo mas divertido de todo es que por ser Raissa todos van a salir a defenderlo cuando ni saben bien que paso...tengan criterio propio y no sean borregos y quieran quedar bien con el.

Isablue

Reaction score
Translation of Ghonher's message:

The surest thing is that this theme will have many consequences because of the person i'm attacking to, but things like these don't allow me to stay quiet.

The event made by raissa is ok and it has good intensions but it doesn't have any kind of formality and it's only generating problems. The first time that she made a question i decided to give three answers because is on forum and she replied saying that she would take the last answer, which i consider a bad decision because the first answer was right, but i decided to accept my mistake. Then she made another question to which there isn't any way of defence and it's very clear that she don't want me to win points, in this one we can observ that she make a question to which i answer, other person answers and she decided to say that his answer was wrong. The question here is: why Raissa didn't take the time to answer me "Gonher, are you ok?" She decided for not answering my answer, so i took it as if it was wrong, later another person gave same answer that i had given at the beginning and she replied inmediately that it was right.

So i'm mad because if Raissa don't want me to win points nor participate, she better say it openly and don't make me loose my time nor her time... Many people can take me as a fool, and even more because of the person i'm accusing but this is nothing but something unfair and there is the forum with the evidence, i'm not inventing anything... it's such a lack of professionalism for someone like her.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
What the hell... Not fair? I already warned you once, that giving few answers is like changing the mind, you have given one, then next and next and next counting that one of your answers will match. If you kept doing the same, then it is your fault.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
qCpI0Xf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back