76N8nUp.png

munchlaxlaughevilskyuper

A

Albuquerque

Q3YzLf5.png

hhlwc76.png

V68oZBr.png

8TzieQx.png

there's another sh celebi with most but i don't have ss anymore. when is luck on my side? potential to stay in the top 5 I have but best loot so far?0 no yet. when it's the others giving the most they take better loot.
maybe next year, happy new year every1.
OhGodNo

marshalldx53

Reaction score
This raid system doesn't cease to amaze me.

1% dmg getting the big loot

VPaV1xw.png

Ppl competing for tier 2 rewards getting better loot than tier 1, even better than most damage.
n1cfFd9.png

We can all agree that you guys did an exceptional work developing this system!
clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Last edited:

Naneviil

Reaction score
This raid system doesn't cease to amaze me.

1% dmg getting the big loot

VPaV1xw.png

Ppl competing for tier 2 rewards getting better loot than tier 1, even better than most damage.
n1cfFd9.png

We can all agree that you guys did an exceptional work developing this system!
clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
so in your ideal context is the most damange to take everything and the rest just go there and help?

Fernands

Reaction score
1.5% dmg and got shiny charm. What an outstanding contribution in defeating the boss. Well deserved.
1684943317458.png

for a player who got where he is surviving only on raid, you are complaining too much!!

the system is perfect
everyone has a chance to achieve something

and in my point of view, the most damage and last hit should be changed to group A and respectively the last 5 to deal damage.

now do us all a favor and stop it, it gets ugly <3

frostaren

Reaction score
Fernands, you have the exact opinion of someone who doesnt know how to raid, you dont want to put the work in, but you wanna be rewarded. Exactly whats wrong with todays society, kids getting rewarded just for showing up, then we end up with a bunch of sissies aint willing to put the work in but expecting something back.

Also since this is a raid Fail post, imma pust some screens of raid fails. here are some of my faves from April and May
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

a48db039-bd0d-4be0-9420-88196041f910_text.gif

marshalldx53

Reaction score
View attachment 12206

for a player who got where he is surviving only on raid, you are complaining too much!!

the system is perfect
everyone has a chance to achieve something

and in my point of view, the most damage and last hit should be changed to group A and respectively the last 5 to deal damage.

now do us all a favor and stop it, it gets ugly <3

A screenshot of your death list just shows that you are a dumbass who manage to die minutes before the end of the raid and STILL got rewarded for being bad. You did 1.5% dmg and managed to get the best loot, regardless of the dmg you did before dying.

Maybe it is your poor English or you are just too stupid to notice but most dmg is already in tier A. Adding last hit to tier A will only increase the chances of players like you getting best loot doing the bare minimum (just showing up in the raid) and further reducing the chances of ppl that put in the effort to get a reasonable reward. What a loser for thinking that.

Fernands

Reaction score
Fernands, you have the exact opinion of someone who doesnt know how to raid, you dont want to put the work in, but you wanna be rewarded. Exactly whats wrong with todays society, kids getting rewarded just for showing up, then we end up with a bunch of sissies aint willing to put the work in but expecting something back.
from what I see here is another one that lives off the raid system ^^

A screenshot of your death list just shows that you are a dumbass who manage to die minutes before the end of the raid and STILL got rewarded for being bad. You did 1.5% dmg and managed to get the best loot, regardless of the dmg you did before dying.
no one is perfect unless you use a program to make it <3

Maybe it is your poor English or you are just too stupid to notice but most dmg is already in tier A. Adding last hit to tier A will only increase the chances of players like you getting best loot doing the bare minimum (just showing up in the raid) and further reducing the chances of ppl that put in the effort to get a reasonable reward. What a loser for thinking that.
I referred to the achievements of most and last,
but what you said is not a bad idea, after all everyone who participates deserves to win.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Qxmmbp7.png

TjPYiU9.png

F1uxvAH.jpg

My thoughts on the system:
Spoiler:

I want to add to this discussion because it's been on my mind lately. I've been trying to explain it to my buddies, but I'll give it a shot here too.

So, here's the deal: the system we've got in PAdventures isn't really rewarding effort. It's another luck-based system. But come on, shouldn't hard work count for something? Note that I will not say that other players shouldn't get rewarded too, but the folks who put in the time, money, and brainpower should get their fair share.

Think about it like this: you're at work, busting your as* off, creating tons of documents, and putting all your knowledge into them. And who gets the promotion? The newbie who just copy-pastes stuff from the internet, sometimes even adding a bunch of nonsense to it. This is what I feel like seeing a guy bringing a Garbodor to a Steel poke raid and -spoiler- actually getting a good reward. Crazy, right?

Now, I get it. Some of you might say, "Karl, I can't spend all my time learning the game. I have a life outside of this, work, children, doggos, family, parrots…!" Well, yeah, we all have choices to make on where put our time. But here's the thing: even if you can't invest as much time, there should still be some recognition for those who put in the effort. You know, the ones who research, build Pokémon teams, and invest money to make it all perfect.

On my personal playstyle, when I have less time to play because of work, I make up for it by using my payment in the game to keep up with the top players. And let me tell you, it's frustrating to see someone who didn't put in any effort get a huge reward in a raid.

Now, I know some of you think that if we start rewarding effort, it'll always be the same person getting the best rewards. That's false as fk! Indeed there are some kind of dominance in raids, but it's not always the same person. Marsha wins a bunch, Demz is back and winning too, I've had my fair share of victories along with Fernands and Talhababa, and so on.

In Platinum, we had a recent case where someone actually got rewarded for putting in the effort. Vitin Sagaz wanted to get better, so he watched and learned from other players and started winning raids himself. He got some decent rewards in a short amount of time. So, it's not about always giving the same person the best stuff, but it's about not disregarding the hard work of those who actually try while rewarding lazy players who just show up for raids without using their brains.

If you don't want to invest in improving your teams, getting the right items, berries, and all that, then fine. But you shouldn't expect to be rewarded the same way as those who do. In the real world, you reap what you sow, right? While Father Padventures might be all warm and fuzzy, the world outside isn't that fluffy cotton candy.

Some of these folks who get rewarded for doing nothing might be comfortable with that, but let me tell you some of their patterns:
- they've always been bad at the game (on other contents, for example), so it's easier to think "if I can't be always at the top rewards, let the top rewards be in my damage tier";
- they have enough money to buy whatever they need. I mean, I've seen one of these guys with a Crystal Onix in raids and still sucking. Money isn't the issue here;
- they're clueless. If they can't even realize their attacks aren't working (using the Garbodor on steel boss example), they need to start the game by turning their screen on, and step up their game;
- if the staff take a look at who gets the big rewards, they'd find that most of them only show up for raids and do nothing else (a.k.a. “msg me when raid msg appears”). Low online time, or high online time by sitting AFK. They're not really engaged in the game.
-they also have personal problems with the guys who are always winning. Btw, we don't care.

Let's face it, times have changed. Most players nowadays have enough money to at least compete decently in raids. I invite you to check how many cash/rare Pokémon the guys that are defending this system have. Getting 200~500k as a reward is still way better than spending hours grinding for resources.
If you don't have the time to dedicate to the game or just don't want to put in the effort to learn, that's fine. But then you should also be okay with the consequences. If the game changed to reward effort and skill, it would be awesome for everyone, pushing us all to be better. If it stays the same, it might become a place where lazy folks take advantage of the hard work of others. And trust me, that's not fun for anyone. I'm one of the guys that is not going to raids anymore, as I don't want to help lazy as*es to get rewarded. And if we all decide to do that, be ready to spend hours on bosses, or cry in a pathetic style to staff for a weaker creature.

That's my input. Staff should seek a way to make the game more fair and rewarding for those who put in the effort.

It's easier to say that people who is constantly winning are greedy and want all rewards for them, but seems to be hard to find greediness on wanting a system working to reward you for your lack of efforts.

Kamu

Reaction score
Qxmmbp7.png

TjPYiU9.png

F1uxvAH.jpg

My thoughts on the system:
Spoiler:

I want to add to this discussion because it's been on my mind lately. I've been trying to explain it to my buddies, but I'll give it a shot here too.

So, here's the deal: the system we've got in PAdventures isn't really rewarding effort. It's another luck-based system. But come on, shouldn't hard work count for something? Note that I will not say that other players shouldn't get rewarded too, but the folks who put in the time, money, and brainpower should get their fair share.

Think about it like this: you're at work, busting your as* off, creating tons of documents, and putting all your knowledge into them. And who gets the promotion? The newbie who just copy-pastes stuff from the internet, sometimes even adding a bunch of nonsense to it. This is what I feel like seeing a guy bringing a Garbodor to a Steel poke raid and -spoiler- actually getting a good reward. Crazy, right?

Now, I get it. Some of you might say, "Karl, I can't spend all my time learning the game. I have a life outside of this, work, children, doggos, family, parrots…!" Well, yeah, we all have choices to make on where put our time. But here's the thing: even if you can't invest as much time, there should still be some recognition for those who put in the effort. You know, the ones who research, build Pokémon teams, and invest money to make it all perfect.

On my personal playstyle, when I have less time to play because of work, I make up for it by using my payment in the game to keep up with the top players. And let me tell you, it's frustrating to see someone who didn't put in any effort get a huge reward in a raid.

Now, I know some of you think that if we start rewarding effort, it'll always be the same person getting the best rewards. That's false as fk! Indeed there are some kind of dominance in raids, but it's not always the same person. Marsha wins a bunch, Demz is back and winning too, I've had my fair share of victories along with Fernands and Talhababa, and so on.

In Platinum, we had a recent case where someone actually got rewarded for putting in the effort. Vitin Sagaz wanted to get better, so he watched and learned from other players and started winning raids himself. He got some decent rewards in a short amount of time. So, it's not about always giving the same person the best stuff, but it's about not disregarding the hard work of those who actually try while rewarding lazy players who just show up for raids without using their brains.

If you don't want to invest in improving your teams, getting the right items, berries, and all that, then fine. But you shouldn't expect to be rewarded the same way as those who do. In the real world, you reap what you sow, right? While Father Padventures might be all warm and fuzzy, the world outside isn't that fluffy cotton candy.

Some of these folks who get rewarded for doing nothing might be comfortable with that, but let me tell you some of their patterns:
- they've always been bad at the game (on other contents, for example), so it's easier to think "if I can't be always at the top rewards, let the top rewards be in my damage tier";
- they have enough money to buy whatever they need. I mean, I've seen one of these guys with a Crystal Onix in raids and still sucking. Money isn't the issue here;
- they're clueless. If they can't even realize their attacks aren't working (using the Garbodor on steel boss example), they need to start the game by turning their screen on, and step up their game;
- if the staff take a look at who gets the big rewards, they'd find that most of them only show up for raids and do nothing else (a.k.a. “msg me when raid msg appears”). Low online time, or high online time by sitting AFK. They're not really engaged in the game.
-they also have personal problems with the guys who are always winning. Btw, we don't care.

Let's face it, times have changed. Most players nowadays have enough money to at least compete decently in raids. I invite you to check how many cash/rare Pokémon the guys that are defending this system have. Getting 200~500k as a reward is still way better than spending hours grinding for resources.
If you don't have the time to dedicate to the game or just don't want to put in the effort to learn, that's fine. But then you should also be okay with the consequences. If the game changed to reward effort and skill, it would be awesome for everyone, pushing us all to be better. If it stays the same, it might become a place where lazy folks take advantage of the hard work of others. And trust me, that's not fun for anyone. I'm one of the guys that is not going to raids anymore, as I don't want to help lazy as*es to get rewarded. And if we all decide to do that, be ready to spend hours on bosses, or cry in a pathetic style to staff for a weaker creature.

That's my input. Staff should seek a way to make the game more fair and rewarding for those who put in the effort.

It's easier to say that people who is constantly winning are greedy and want all rewards for them, but seems to be hard to find greediness on wanting a system working to reward you for your lack of efforts.
If you don't want to help the bums in the raids, don't go and that's it. you don't need to be there.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
If you don't want to help the bums in the raids, don't go and that's it. you don't need to be there.
Yep. Amazing logic. Is better to exclude active players from an important part of the game content (which results in achievements, quests, etc) because they can't think on a way to make things fair. And again, reward only lazy as*es.
Guess I know which group you are part of.
(But don't worry, I'm already skipping them. I'm just taking part of raids related to zygarde cells, so I am sure that those "limited" guys won't be able to finish it).

Back