What's new

Welcome!

Project: Chatot

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

I forgot about posting results last Sunday due of some things. Right now I am gonna post it how many balls I used since 2 weeks +-.

So far I used:

8x5o2z8.png

Today will try get 1k sfb.

Regards!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

Bad news:
1) haven't caught yet,
2) not so many balls thrown during last 2 weeks. :(

From tomorrow I will try to focus on it more often! Cus 900 balls every 2 weeks isn't so good number (but also during next week propably will visit cloned island, so).

n2Gja3i.png

Some people say I'll catch it until 2k sfb. Hope they are right!

So that's all for now, see you soon!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

I wanted to make weekly post, but decided to do it every 2 weeks. Its actually better, since always I find something other to do in rl or PA than Chatot (but still focused more last 2 weeks) :)!

So for now I reached 3k balls! Closer to 8800 (hope gonna catch it before)!

wlNMtHa.png

See u in soon! :)
Regards!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

So after two weeks I reached 4000 balls. Should be more, but due of some things I lost desire to play for 4 days~ and I limited myself just to doing daily and nothing more.

Here we are 2-weekly screenshot!
HfxmQ4R.png

Still hope will catch it soon! To be honest I would like to do some others things, like TM tasks, cards and others than it, but don't worry I won't do that until I catch it. Only exception is Cloned Island - trying to go there from time to time.

Regards and see you soon!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello mates!

Came finally here to say that...
Spoiler:
here nothing new
- late 2-weekly screenshot. Actually, last 2 weeks were nice and a bit hard. Exams on uni, visited some my friends and family. Really enjoyed that time! From last Wednesday until don't know when would be hard to throw big amounts of balls cus I am coming back to uni and also still some exams left. Moreover will enjoy good weather (it won't be forever xd).
Spoiler:
Anyway, don't worry - still my game is about daily and Chatot, will try throw balls as much as I can!

2XEFqfI.png

PS. Still hope gonna catch it soon!

:kappa:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello mates!

I hope you are well. Just want to show my "progress" since last time. As I said in previous post, it would be hard to play, throw as many balls as before. I just limited myself to picking up daily rewards and sometimes to doing daily (contest is so close ^^). Didn't have so much time to play or when I had a bit time, just have done nothing. Still I won't play as much as I played during online uni classes but will try to be a bit more often, to finally catch that bird.

So the current progress is:

QbWNDtL.png

3480 left for getting extra chance.

Will try to upload that thread once per 2 weeks, but if would be situation that I won't play so much so it won't be worthless to show the progress. Depends of how much time I'll spend on game.

Regards, take care!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello mates!

So, unfortunately I didn't put so much effort for throwing balls to Chatot. Work, riddles event, some tournaments, some meetings with friends and family, doing daily, laziness - some of reasons why. But it doesn't mean I was never on Chatot since last time. Actually I was few times. Now will try to focus much more since some of things are done or almost done.

Progress for now is:

Wx7x9AI.png

So in conclusion - for getting extra chance 3000 balls left. That number makes me happy a bit since with every ball thrown I am closer to 100% of extra chance and this way would be more clearly that Chatot will be mine. Really I would like to end this as soon as possible, I miss a bit exping pokes, making TM tasks and so. Still hope gonna catch it soon xD. In Poland we have kind of phrase: hope dies the last, so we will see! :D

I won't post screens as was before - every second Sunday. Right now gonna do it randomly, because that time due online learning on uni I spent much more time at the computer so I threw then more balls every day. Currently, I am at computer several hours or sometimes some minutes, so ;d.

Regards!

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Today short.

I DID IT!!!​

... I mean, I have just thrown next 1k balls.

kx8BSwA.png

2000 sfb left to extra chance and then we will see what that extra 0.5% gonna bring to me!

See u soon! Hope faster than 1 month later (actually my target is to have it done until hallo event). Will see!

Pam

Reaction score
Today short.

I DID IT!!!​

... I mean, I have just thrown next 1k balls.

kx8BSwA.png

2000 sfb left to extra chance and then we will see what that extra 0.5% gonna bring to me!

See u soon! Hope faster than 1 month later (actually my target is to have it done until hallo event). Will see!

You've almost reached my predictions ;o

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello mates!

What's up? I am just came here to say that I have used next 1k balls in 2 weeks - it's always better than 1k balls in one month. :6:

LOBPcse.png

What does it mean? That means 1k balls left for getting extra chance! Gonna try to do it asap, but sometimes happen that I want to throw X amount of balls and during the day some random situations appears and I don't play, like yesterday - wanted to get 7800 yesterday but in the evening meeting with friends happened and this way I just threw it today.

Keep fingers crossed! I know that its gonna be hard to catch it before extra, but maybe one ball gonna be so lucky and that bird gonna be mine!

See you soon (I hope)!:22:

Back