What's new

Welcome!

Prankster

stin stauer

Reaction score
Can you reduce the time of prankster to work like wish, false swipe and skill swap? Time necessary to use only 3 skills from the enemy.. or at least reduce it a little bit? It's kinda harmful and unnecessary a duration of 15 seconds.

And to work each 5 minutes instead of 10.

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
really?
I think that what makes Prankster strong is exactly that, its duration, obviously there are pokemons that can offer protection or healings, but it is part of knowing when and how to use this ability. In my opinion it's fine, maybe 10 minutes to use it again is a long time, it could be 5-8 minutes, which is the average duration of a good duel

small tip for all prankster users:

IF u Click target on the enemy pokemon pranksters active their abilty.
so, if u dont want to swap moves, just dont target and use ur AoE attacks for deal damage to enemy pokemon.

2nd TIP, if you put the held "abilty Urge" u can decide how,when use it.

regards baby ;*

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
The only problem I see in prankester is that the pokemon that have it have protection / heal then it'snt useful it would be nice to reduce the cd time if you consider changing the protection / heal moves in the pokemon with prankester.

for example with the new balance for sableye you are giving thief to your enemy and it doesn't seem right to me since it is a movement specifically for duel same for Illumise/Klefki

Last edited:

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I consider that prankster is fine now, the only thing I would change is its cd to 8 min as Zecao mentioned.

Back