What's new

Welcome!

possible bug Catch Shiny Typhlosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichicho

Reaction score
nSOjwFW.jpg

Hello good night first of all, I would ask if you can see if I have a problem with my character since unfortunately I see it very badly the amount of pokeballs that I carry at the moment.
omit to say that it is luck or that I have bad luck, because this no longer works with luck I see or feel that there is a problem with this capture that I am trying to make

It is not normal that I throw 100/150 balls daily, staying practically 12 / 14hrs in the place and there is not a good result, I am not asking for a gift or a gift, because my effort is reflected in the pokeballs that they were already used, but this being entertaining is already becoming stressful, and of course maybe they will say keep shooting until he falls. I will arrive at 10/20 / 30k balls and it will not fall, I just ask you please to check it because this is not normal.

Greetings, I hope you can give a coherent answer or a solution.

Royal

ANIME FOR REAL IS A CARTOON WORSE THAN SCOOBY DOO
Staff member
Reaction score
Bro, just you are bad lucky

pichicho

Reaction score
friend play 3 days without sleep taking 600balls and another character who played 2 hours a day and with 280 / 300balls catches it, it may be luck there, but that you keep trying or others catch it with the same amount and your nothing, and continues to increase the balls that is not normal for my character is because something is really wrong or is happening, I do not ask for anything out of the other world only that they can see it

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
Really you are unlucky, a friend caught shiny ludicolo (catch charm 3) with almost 3k balls (premier, sport ...) just go playing ball that one day you catch. Here in the forum there is a topic of most fail balls, you can see that you are not the only one to go through this, good luck!

Kingox

Reaction score
nSOjwFW.jpg

Hello good night first of all, I would ask if you can see if I have a problem with my character since unfortunately I see it very badly the amount of pokeballs that I carry at the moment.
omit to say that it is luck or that I have bad luck, because this no longer works with luck I see or feel that there is a problem with this capture that I am trying to make

It is not normal that I throw 100/150 balls daily, staying practically 12 / 14hrs in the place and there is not a good result, I am not asking for a gift or a gift, because my effort is reflected in the pokeballs that they were already used, but this being entertaining is already becoming stressful, and of course maybe they will say keep shooting until he falls. I will arrive at 10/20 / 30k balls and it will not fall, I just ask you please to check it because this is not normal.

munchlaxlaughmunchlaxlaughmunchlaxlaughmunchlaxlaughmunchlaxlaughmunchlaxlaughmunchlaxlaughmunchlaxlaugh

Ryouta

Reaction score
Greetings, I hope you can give a coherent answer : "Pocas Balls"

09:51 Turek [717]: 16:48 Used 32 rocket balls, 16 premier balls, 2007 sport balls on Shiny Typhlosion.

09:52 Turek [717]: btw he kill
09:52 Turek [717]: 40 typlo
09:52 Turek [717]: i kill only 7

Solved.

Jeroxx

Reaction score
nSOjwFW.jpg

make him want colla hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back