What's new

Welcome!

[Guide] Pokemon TeamBuilder

Zecao

Reaction score
I would like to start helping the community that is not inserted into the world of pokemon fighting, and within the most common is not knowing how to assemble a balanced team or how to get the maximum potential within a specific pokemon.

That's why I invite you to post what pokemon you would like me to analyze, or what type of pokemon. I will provide a competitive analysis where I will take into account; Moveset / Learnset / Ability / Held Item.

Regards - Aenir (Diamond)

Zecao

Reaction score
Helds for Empoleon please! :4:

Hello, Empoleon is a pokemon that currently has a small space according to my perspective. Why? simple, because there are pokemones that are strong and can fight on equal terms as well as empoleon, that's why before recommending an Item Held, I would give you some suggestions.

# 1 if your empoleon aims to be your type of water, there are better variants (since currently pokemones like palossand, abomasnow) are very used, and are vulnerable to them.

# 2 if Empoleon you use it to count pokemones like carbink / Lycanrock is a good option, since they are also very used pokemones and gives you a security against them, in addition to mentioning Aurorus.

In these two cases my recommendation is Iron (because empoleon is characterized by having short CDs and also go to count pokemon specifically) Iron, because by getting more tank you can take advantage of your cooldowns recharge even more and be able to ensure more super effective damage, taking advantage after resisting and spending more moves to the opponent.

In any case, my recommendation would be a magnetick Shock like TM and a stun to avoid the Skill Swap (in case of carbink) you can avoid using your protection. I hope it helps you greetings

Last edited:

Tsu

Reaction score
What u need to know bro? Haha try to be more especific
If are u looking for know: held, build, etc.

How turn him effective in duels or hunts, because i think his moveset really poor.

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
How turn him effective in duels or hunts, because i think his moveset really poor.

Yes, the truth is that my opinion about this pokemon is that it does not have a specific space (PvP or PvE) In my opinion it needs some adjustments, because for its normal type, and its attacks it does not contribute in what to the competitive world it refers. there are better options even cheaper to arm with TMs / Held items

If you want I can recommend a very good option that I have not seen at all today and is a normal type like Exploud.

Zangoose, if you budo you with Wise Glasses (item to increase the duration of your false swipe) more support in making combos with stuns or damage in area for some specific pokemon, it will be an incredible pokemon to test

Reactions: Tsu

stin stauer

Reaction score
in any case, my recommendation would be a magnetick Shock like TM and a stun to avoid the Skill Swap (in case of carbink) you can avoid using your protection. I hope it helps you greetings

empoleon already has magnetic shock as move!

the best TM would be defog, so it could deal damage on fighting pokemon since empoleon is iron, defog would also help against grass pokemon.
the second tm must be a stun move, I personally chose freezy dry to mine.

empoleon is a greaaat pokemon. Regards :)

Back