player:Newbig
world: diamond
Theme: Flash
pQVblwQ.png

5IeknWc.png

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I do not see anything in the rules about it, I was inspired by that but ok.

dude, that's literally copypaste, not your own "art". And it's not about rule. It's about being fair for other participants of this contest, who put efforts into getting the idea and drawing it themselves, you just entered to forum of pxg and copied hat from espeon to clefable.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
dude, that's literally copypaste, not your own "art". And it's not about rule. It's about being fair for other participants of this contest, who put efforts into getting the idea and drawing it themselves, you just entered to forum of pxg and copied hat from espeon to clefable.

Plz make this espeon addon avalible in game, i can pay 180k for it.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I see that there is no other option for threads with contest or other things where are pulled out things which aren't related in any way to exact thread. xd

emesh

Reaction score
I do not see anything in the rules about it, I was inspired by that but ok.
Made me laugh tho, so im gonna point it out then. As a freelancer long time ago i can see imperfections without even zooming it:

ss.png

1. Couldnt even do shape of a hat of part covered by Espeons tail so you made simple straight line
2. As that part was covered you tried to add more details which dont even have a shape like rest of them
3. Didnt knew how to put wand inside his hand so just added transparent layer of Clefa hand on it (Lmao)
4. Thought that you made that star but then realised you cut and paste it from somewhere else as well. But forgot to get rid of those blue marks around it.

Overall, busted so deal with it. Thats ain't INSPIRATION but stealing someones "work"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back