What's new

Welcome!

POI Hunt places

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I want to suggest to staff to remove the annoying move that you have added to wild alakazam recently, it is not fair that only for a pokemon that you designed wrong, we all must pay and get affected by the current change you made.

It's not longer posible to EXP properly pokemons at POI, specially those who need of moving from stairs, [pokemons without any protection], before you was able to use 2-3 moves of your pokemon, but now the over spamming "secretpower AND hypnosis" doesnt let to you do anything for these kind of pokemons, 1 move and your dead. I compared the experience that it was some weeks ago, and now. It was just made on purpose to make it imposible for one guy. I dont know why after 2 or more years this place is like this, you decided to make this thing now? its unfair.

Check wild alakazams cuz they are only using SECRET POWER and its always a kind of stun like pursuit, wild chargue, etc. or something against your pokemon. This also affect 100+ hunt places.

Dagugo

Reaction score
So call a friend and lvl with him. If u dont like it go to another respawn.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
ahahaha it's ok as it is now!! I've just realized that Reflect frequency in wild kazams and hypnosis are increased (as it was before) now I see kazam using reflect as first move hahahaha but it's still ok to exp there!

crydoku

Reaction score
So call a friend and lvl with him. If u dont like it go to another respawn.

Many people has left the game because of this, and spamming moves on purpose is a kind of bug, remember your boss Zelrick once made a thread about wild pokemons spamming moves (players should report anytime they see something like this), and alakazam is doing this, he has 10 moves and he use frecuently hypnosis , reflect or secret powert, its not balanced. It must be fixed like it or not.

@Gray i tried today with a full team OP for Papoi, and i ended spending 120% more revives of the normal, so probably leveling up service should be now 600-700hds per level, (pokemons like ninjask, shedinja for example, are only able to use 2 moves as much). Of course that for a team like the one you have (full reflect or protections), this change didnt affect too much, but like i said, staff made this only for a pokemon that they designed or rebalanced really bad[ it was his explanation in changelog thread]- And i know someone from staff is right now so angry or maybe trying to find an explanation for my complaint, but the true is that , im giving all posible arguments, sometimes they have no way to reply.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
yep but you know, that place was excellent to up pokes, that's why they changed it like that

Also, I didn't find any problem going there with my cacturne, hydreigon and using revives like a Insane-Mode-Selasor guy there xD it's only practice, you will die for sure, but that's the risk to go there, because you know, this place is to hunt in party, not alone at all u_u

crydoku

Reaction score
yep but you know, that place was excellent to up pokes, that's why they changed it like that

Also, I didn't find any problem going there with my cacturne, hydreigon and using revives like a Insane-Mode-Selasor guy there xD it's only practice, you will die for sure, but that's the risk to go there, because you know, this place is to hunt in party, not alone at all u_u

before i died so much but it was a bit funny to exp there, now it isnt, like you said cacturne and hydregon can become really a beast there, but think about those pokemons that cant do this performance... no protections = shit for exp

Last edited:

Selasor

Reaction score
first they complain about a lot of expericia to players in poi

second complain to experician pokemon

Now the new change

if the first accepted it, accept this also xd

crydoku

Reaction score
only a staff complained about this, he or she is really blind, she's or he's gonna make this game ends with this kind of bad changes.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
crying as always. Guess who? the ones who used to hunt there.
It's not like every place has to be able to hunt ONLY by 1 person.
I always loved your dramatic way to see the future tho, the game will end cuz we changed a spawn and you didn't like it.
#sad

crydoku

Reaction score
you br, shouldnt be here trying to get free atention, you're staff remember? its very sad you still act like a kid and have no really a good answer to make my suggestion invalid, this is exactly how staff acts when someone is smarter. I already gave enough arguments and also i reported a bug [massive spamming of move "secret powers" in wild alakazams]. I don't know if this only is at POI, but if not, then whole community is affected by this, cuz common places for hunt, are ghost and psychic parts. Instead of analize my report, you come here with a childish reaction.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Hi
Alakazam
Spoiler:
<attack name="Hypnosis" interval="4000" chance="10"
<attack name="Reflect" interval="4000" chance="10"
<attack name="Restore" interval="6000" chance="5"
<attack name="Secret Power" interval="3000" chance="10"

Hypnosis every 4s with a chance of 10%
Reflect every 4s with a chance of 10%
Restore every 6s with a chance of 5%
Secret Power every 3s with a chance of 10%

That chance can wait till 10 seconds too
Still, there are alot of Alakazam's in that hunt place, so ins't just ONE Alazakam spamming, just a huge ammount of them

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
Zelricks™;331168 said:
Hi
Alakazam
Spoiler:
<attack name="Hypnosis" interval="4000" chance="10"
<attack name="Reflect" interval="4000" chance="10"
<attack name="Secret Power" interval="3000" chance="10"

Hypnosis every 4s with a chance of 10%
Reflect every 4s with a chance of 10%
Secret Power every 3s with a chance of 10%

That chance can wait till 10 seconds too
Still, there are alot of Alakazam's in that hunt place, so ins't just ONE Alazakam spamming, just a huge ammount of them

I'll like to interview players who usually go POI for leveling pokemons, Tiago is absolutly wrong if he thinks im the only guy who goes there, there are many in diamond and pearl too, because i believe that in all games, changes that may affect community such as hunt experience, leveling or PVP in any game, they are made cuz a demand of players, not because a crazy staff think that exp is insane, or because you see a selasor getting too much level, sometimes, is community who decides about this topics, however, like i said, if changes like this keep over the game, you're gonna lose player for your as consequences.

Zelricks

Reaction score
I'll like to interview players who usually go POI for leveling pokemons, Tiago is absolutly wrong if he thinks im the only guy who goes there, there are many in diamond and pearl too, because i believe that in all games, changes that may affect community such as hunt experience, leveling or PVP in any game, they are made cuz a demand of players, not because a crazy staff think that exp is insane, or because you see a selasor getting too much level, sometimes, is community who decides about this topics, however, like i said, if changes like this keep over the game, you're gonna lose player for your as consequences.

You should read twice what chances every seconds means :)

crydoku

Reaction score
Zelricks™;331170 said:
You should read twice what chances every seconds means :)
that comment wasnt about chances, you should read carefully.

About the chances you're saying, i understand it very well.
Im gonna interview alot of players and ask about "do you like that now wild alakazams have a new move that over affect massive hunt places? Staff said that some pokemons like Sableye would be too op for exp, but they totally forgot about the uncommon pokemons. And make a results. Like i've been saying, maybe 30% of less of community use forums, if they could describe their experiences with this new change, and say their comment, many things would change inmediatly, but staff against few guys who report, it's always a war, cuz you have no correct ways to answer most of the time.

Zelricks

Reaction score

Im gonna interview alot of players and ask about "do you like that now wild alakazams have a new move that over affect massive hunt places? Staff said that some pokemons like Sableye would be too op for exp, but they totally forgot about the uncommon pokemons. And make a results. Like i've been saying, maybe 30% of less of community use forums, if they could describe their experiences with this new change, and say their comment, many things would change inmediatly, but staff against few guys who report, it's always a war, cuz you have no correct ways to answer most of the time.
And what you gonna do then?
I mean, after interviews? :)
Tell us more

crydoku

Reaction score
Zelricks™;331172 said:
And what you gonna do then?
I mean, after interviews? :)
Tell us more

do the work your staff mates should do? If tutors would care for community and also give their suggestions instead of only following orders from you and others, this game would become a better game, they just don't have independence.
Knowing results from interviews would reveal a true answer about many changes that staff have made, they would know if this or that change was effective and good and in case it wasnt really helping, you can remove it or see a way to correct it to let community be happy instead of complaining. Years ago when you weren't CM, they used to ask in threads about "do you like this", and replying to people ideas in a correct ways. Here if not me or someone else, your answer and the answer of your followers are always the same.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score

"Massive hunt places" <- for me this means place for 2+ players in party, not one using that huge pokemon experience to lvl a pokemon from 60 to 130 in 2 days (Just my opinion)

Zelricks

Reaction score
do the work your staff mates should do? If tutors would care for community and also give their suggestions instead of only following orders from you and others, this game would become a better game, they just don't have independence.
Knowing results from interviews would reveal a true answer about many changes that staff have made, they would know if this or that change was effective and good and in case it wasnt really helping, you can remove it or see a way to correct it to let community be happy instead of complaining. Years ago when you weren't CM, they used to ask in threads about "do you like this", and replying to people ideas in a correct ways. Here if not me or someone else, your answer and the answer of your followers are always the same.

I'm waiting for it :)
But for now, it will be as it is :)
Not just cuz you made a thread crying once again like a children without his toy
Thing will change as you want

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
you br, shouldnt be here trying to get free atention, you're staff remember? its very sad you still act like a kid and have no really a good answer to make my suggestion invalid, this is exactly how staff acts when someone is smarter. I already gave enough arguments and also i reported a bug [massive spamming of move "secret powers" in wild alakazams]. I don't know if this only is at POI, but if not, then whole community is affected by this, cuz common places for hunt, are ghost and psychic parts. Instead of analize my report, you come here with a childish reaction.
Firstly, I'm not Brazilian, but Portuguese. Second, I'd like to know why you mention "br" like that.
Sad is you thinking that you are someone to act like a boss to us like u did sometimes. Sad is seeing you crying when your pokemon gets a nurf and you don't like it. Sad is you crying and complaining about not getting TMs in raids cuz you are unlucky. Sad is when you hate a staff member and you think they change something to affect only you, as you already said sometimes. Sad is seeing you crying about a change we did because it was so obvious that this place was op. Sad is you justifying your complain with "it is not fair that only for a pokemon that you designed wrong".

Do you want me to continue? Better not or you will say my behavior is wrong for a staff member with such position like that.
So next time you want to call me kid or any kind of thing, make your better pokemon use reflect and look at yourself at the mirror.

I saw every kind of types of pokemons being lvled there, even the pokemons that are weak to psychic. You, as a great player with such knowledge and who loves to see logic specially with elements, should know psychic places are supposed to be hunted with ghosts, darks and bugs, or let's be a bit blind eyes and say pokemons with tm33/protection moves.
Also, everyone of us know that this game need someway to get harder, and this was the most abusive spawn we ever had to hunt considering the easy way it has with stairs.
Still, I believe this spawn can be handled by only a player yet, but as it is supposed to be, with the correct team to be there. If not, consider this a party hunting area, something interesting that we for sure need.

Oh by the way, all I want is your attention. Please focus your life and your pretty eyes on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back