What's new

Welcome!

Players rarest catches

Bebens

Reaction score
Hello i was thinking its a good time to share my actually progress from last and actual rapid enjoy.

BsI9TRa.jpeg
gGyzt84.jpeg
N7kfS1L.jpeg
WoA80uM.jpeg
JytDwa6.jpeg
XQ5icXr.jpeg
S38Rf9o.jpeg
DqWJuBR.jpeg
vcLpFat.jpeg
80PkmvA.jpeg

rhess

Reaction score
Not a shiny/cloned but that took me a lot of time! I have thrown only around 250 - 300 balls fishing, all the others were on spawn (1 Feebas every 5 mins xd)
Triggered the extra chance at 847 Dive balls with Professional Pitcher gloves + I had Catch charm 3.

h7URmpa.png

Koggy

Reaction score
BzCbKQ1.png

18:20 Used 133 premier balls on Shiny Torkoal.
18:20 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Torkoal [90]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

Torkoal ss not saved :V

A

Albuquerque

I believe the server will have rates for a few more hours but I'm tired and won't go for shinies today or tomorrow, maybe only 2~4 hours. At first I focused on Shiny Mr Mime but no success yet. But I got 4 catches on this event, yes, 4 if you consider what came from the box as a valid catch.

2nd day of rates I've tried to use my cleffas bubble tea (used 13~15 in last event, now used 10)

qaHOlHO.png

While I tried the theory of achievment dugtrio (minning diancie with alolan dugtrio), theory failed but catch was successful. Also, this is my 2nd Diancie and I'll keep her this time.

ddULcBn.png

Spend almost 2 days looking for the new grass (yes, the rumors is true this spawns exist but if you're not my friend don't ask me where... if me and Tuerka find it without so much help I believe u guys can too xd).
I got shiny leafeon on the first day of hunting it, with ultra ball miss clicked xD I had used 50 rockets and almost 150 sports balls but its doesnt show up on print. This respawn is the most beautiful place I ever seen on Padventures, congratz to mappers/spriters.

7oqQyM4.png

Before going to sleep I decided to open 5 more gift boxes, I had already opened 20 in the last week.

Q5d0hDY.png

Cya, now I'll try to reach 600 catch for golden lucky clover and then try catch Aerodactyl to get Darkrai.
rowletgasp

This post was kinda of "life thread", but I really don't care. Good game everyone.
OhGodNo

Back