What's new

Welcome!

Plans for next months!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
eJ589jM.png

Hi guys,
There's a list we'd like to share with you all with our plans for next few months, we hope you gonna like it!
sylveonlove

1. Achievements & Rewards for cards and some others - pending
Spoiler:
Finally we are going to apply approximately 50+ achievements related to cards, level, dex and catch. Have you ever dreamed of a master ball? If you are a catcher, then you are close! small card collections can get smaller or average rewards, but with effort nice things can come. One of the unexpected rewards is Darkrai, we didn't plan it, but decided to add for players, who put a lot of efforts in this game. One of the requirements will be 45 zygarde cells collected.

2. Quests for 3rd alolan island
Spoiler:
Something that should have been added a long time ago. Island trials, ice stone, zygarde cells

3. Professions

4. New guild system

5. Tower with dungeons + ditto system change = introduction of shiny ditto
Spoiler:
Tower with many difficulties to be done x times a day where you will be able to get nice rewards, including mega stone at last floor, shiny ditto, access to big onix etc.

6. 4th Alola Island

demzpacito

Reaction score
Aga I have a question about Master Ball: have you guys already decided anything about restrictions of use? i.e. it cant be used on tapus, c onix, red gya etc

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Aga I have a question about Master Ball: have you guys already decided anything about restrictions of use? i.e. it cant be used on tapus, c onix, red gya etc

Not yet, probably will decide within next days once Jano reaches that point in achievement table. Since it requires a lot and it's not only for catching (but requires more than 650 catches, zygarde cells, cards, level!) then we might keep shinies and clones there, I don't know if we gonna keep c onix, red gyara or tapus. Ill answer that once again once we decide.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Not yet, probably will decide within next days once Jano reaches that point in achievement table. Since it requires a lot and it's not only for catching (but requires more than 650 catches, zygarde cells, cards, level!) then we might keep shinies and clones there, I don't know if we gonna keep c onix, red gyara or tapus. Ill answer that once again once we decide.

what do you think of the possibility of catch these pokes (red crystal tapus) with the proviso that this pokemon is stuck to the character, making it impossible to trade ?

Some people are not so lucky and would like to have a chance to have any of these Pokémon. think fondly :*

Kohnan

Reaction score
I agree me too friend Billy, the main objective of that master bal is that the poke that you catch cannot be exchanged should be yours forever. I think it would be the most logical, I support you in that. in the same way it will be super difficult to get it from what I see. And I would even add having a minimum level of 500 to obtain it would be one more incentive for us to level up. :magihype: charmanderok

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
what do you think of the possibility of catch these pokes (red crystal tapus) with the proviso that this pokemon is stuck to the character, making it impossible to trade ?

Some people are not so lucky and would like to have a chance to have any of these Pokémon. think fondly :*

I don't agree bro, actually that's something, that in my opinion shouldn't be player binded and player, who has done a lot of efforts in his game play should be able to sell either master ball itself as well as pokemon caught in it. Ofc there will be limit like 1 mb use per player.

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
My congratulations for the great news announced, very good indeed.

One caveat, I think 650 catches for MB are too much.

That is just my opinion.

Thanks in advance!

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
The plans are wonderful. I hope and wish that you can do this in the best way and at the highest possible speed. I'm already anxious.

I think the idea of the master ball is really cool, I think and what a catcher wants most. I agree with the raissa that it must not be transferred (it has to be used by the player who got it), it must be difficult to obtain and it should only be used once for each character.

In Billy's case, I understand him and the frustration. I think most agree that he deserves to get C.Onix, I hope he gets it soon and that he doesn't have to be MB (so he can use it in another poke).

I have just one question, can we expect any rebalances during the period of these plans? I know that you are having a lot of work with the cards now and then with other things, but I think it would be something important for the game as well (the last one was in September).

Kohnan

Reaction score
I don't agree bro, actually that's something, that in my opinion shouldn't be player binded and player, who has done a lot of efforts in his game play should be able to sell either master ball itself as well as pokemon caught in it. Ofc there will be limit like 1 mb use per player.

I support you in the fact that the ball can be tradable in case the player wants to sell the ball that in itself should be worth (all the money in the world) since it catches whatever it is. believe me it would be very bad that after catching a poke that poke is not linked to the character. the effort deserves 2 rewards.

1) the ball that is worth all the money in the world.

2) pokemon always for the character who catches it.

It would be the most logical thing, since if you already have the ball that is super expensive, would you spend it on something to sell it then? I think it wouldn't make sense.

Anyway, leave it to the community to vote to see what they think about it?

Kohnan

Reaction score
It would be the most logical thing, since if you already have the ball that is super expensive, would you spend it on something to sell it then? I think it wouldn't make sense.

if I don't remember when, I started this game. You start on an island like this, rookguard type and they give you a 100% catch ball. I remember cacture a caterpi. and the caterpi was linked to my character, it was my first pokemon, the connection is logical. but going back to the subject of the MB I think it is an incredible pokeball that after catching something, get rid of it and sell it. I do not think

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
My congratulations for the great news announced, very good indeed.

One caveat, I think 650 catches for MB are too much.

That is just my opinion.

Thanks in advance!
Thank you for your feedback. I don't think it's too much. Master Ball along with Darkrai are unplanned, unexpected rewards. Kind of an end-game achievements where player is at the point of achieving everything but yet can get a master ball and catch almost whatever he wants, for example dreamed shiny (90% we won't put shinies at limitation). Master Ball is not for everyone. It's for players, that have been putting lots of efforts throughout the years of the game. Probably very few players will be able to obtain it, what makes it balanced. Lower requirements means more limitations for obvious reasons.

The plans are wonderful. I hope and wish that you can do this in the best way and at the highest possible speed. I'm already anxious.

I think the idea of the master ball is really cool, I think and what a catcher wants most. I agree with the raissa that it must not be transferred (it has to be used by the player who got it), it must be difficult to obtain and it should only be used once for each character.

In Billy's case, I understand him and the frustration. I think most agree that he deserves to get C.Onix, I hope he gets it soon and that he doesn't have to be MB (so he can use it in another poke).

I have just one question, can we expect any rebalances during the period of these plans? I know that you are having a lot of work with the cards now and then with other things, but I think it would be something important for the game as well (the last one was in September).
Probably yes, but not so soon as we want to focus on professions. We are still having unfinished some stuff before-programmation (docs with plans and so)

I support you in the fact that the ball can be tradable in case the player wants to sell the ball that in itself should be worth (all the money in the world) since it catches whatever it is. believe me it would be very bad that after catching a poke that poke is not linked to the character. the effort deserves 2 rewards.

1) the ball that is worth all the money in the world.

2) pokemon always for the character who catches it.

if I don't remember when, I started this game. You start on an island like this, rookguard type and they give you a 100% catch ball. I remember cacture a caterpi. and the caterpi was linked to my character, it was my first pokemon, the connection is logical. but going back to the subject of the MB I think it is an incredible pokeball that after catching something, get rid of it and sell it. I do not think
Rookgaard / beginner island have nothing to do with master ball. As I said, it's something given for a big effort, and player who gets it should decide whether he wants to sell it or not. It's also his decision to keep pokemon caught in this ball or not. We don't want to close the door by binding it to character as I said. For you it might be more logical to do it so, but for other players it might be a bad solution. I think it's their thing to decide whether to keep pokemon (without bind) or sell it. I'm sure there would be many people who'd love to buy pokemon in such a unique ball for high amount of money and player who got it might once decide to sell it.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Aga, I'd like to suggest that u add some requirement related to number of very rare catchs. Cause as time goes by 650 catchs becomes easier and easier to achieve, it's a huge challenge now but it might not be that much in the future, so adding very rare catchs as requirements would help it stay really hard

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Aga, I'd like to suggest that u add some requirement related to number of very rare catchs. Cause as time goes by 650 catchs becomes easier and easier to achieve, it's a huge challenge now but it might not be that much in the future, so adding very rare catchs as requirements would help it stay really hard

I think 650 catch + level + cards (like looting tms for every poke...) + cells... is not a "do it easily" task...

demzpacito

Reaction score
I think 650 catch + level + cards (like looting tms for every poke...) + cells... is not a "do it easily" task...

It's not today, but as new pokes get added to the game it will eventually become easier. Easier doesn't mean easy. C'mon, it's not that hard to understand

demzpacito

Reaction score
They actually did it back then for catch achievements. Number of catch required for some achievements were raised after many pokes were added to the game. My suggestion is just a more simple way to keep requirements at a certain level of difficulty without the need to update requirements from time to time

Back