Welcome!

[Support] PL players are stalking us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Than

Reaction score
Lost Locust here, Latin Kings' leader.

Latin Kings members are being attacked

I'm starting this post because all of the polish players are sending parcels to all of my members with the hashtags "#MuremZaGlusem" "#FlandersOut" and "#FreeMichaGlus".
We are being attack by parcel and by direct messages.
We don't like this attitude from this players, we are being attacked and we want staff please do something.

xGero

Banned user
Reaction score

I'm starting this post because all of the polish players are sending parcels to all of my members with the hashtags "#MuremZaGlusem" "#FlandersOut" and "#FreeMichaGlus".
We don't like this attitude from this players, we are being attacked and we want staff please do something.

In parcels we just say #FreeMichalGlus and #FlandersOut.
In game ofc lot of us think you are the worst guild.

Last edited:

ToxicBoii

Reaction score

What attack? It wasn't sent only to your guild, you aren't the world. Read forum so you will understand.

Edit://This parcels won't eat you, but good you atleast open and read it :). Regards

xGero

Banned user
Reaction score

And staff for sure will do something cause they punish only us.

Last edited:

Blacky.-

Reaction score
What attack? It wasn't sent only to your guild, you aren't the world. Read forum so you will understand.

Edit://This parcels won't eat you, but good you atleast open and read it :). Regards

hahaha, how ironic, unfortunately i will generalize, but you are the ones who feel that the world revolves around you xDDD

phibrizzo

Reaction score
thats because ur guild is full of people who dont know how to respect each others.
for example : https://prnt.sc/t50ysu
and thats always one sided war because racism doesnt works from latin side.
I'm not defending Michał, but take responsibility for your guild and what they do.

xGero

Banned user
Reaction score
thats because ur guild is full of people who dont know how to respect each others.
for example : https://prnt.sc/t50ysu
and thats always one sided war because racism doesnt works from latin side.
I'm not defending Michał, but take responsibility for your guild and what they do.

Ye, and they say like sics dragon "You are the ones who feel that the world revolves around you", even when they start insulting, or they are funny. Some man just log out on resp, log in and say to man who was there already "Dont ks you fucking stupid idiot"

Angemonx

Reaction score
DavichoX here, member of Latin Kings
I denounce the spam by parcel that they do with the following content:
Davichox
Celadon
#MuremZaGlusem#FlandersOut
Parcel report1.jpg
raBkMxU

Last edited:

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
hahaha, how ironic, unfortunately i will generalize, but you are the ones who feel that the world revolves around you xDDD

I don't feel it works like this. I said it in other topic, so you can agree or not, but as i said, before people insult each other and after all everyone goes his way, and now people are so sensitive that every word hurt them. But problem with that is that one player is punished for it and other not. And now what's the reason behind it? Flaming parents, telling someone to kill himself, and adding "in game", what parents we have in game? Ofc there is "use ignore function" which is said randomly.
I had once war vs Cesittos and his guild(not have time to check it) on Carbink's spawn because of ks. We ks each other there for like hour or even two, idk if someone report it or no but Sting came to check what is going on, after some talk, everyone moved away and that's end. Even after this we were a bit against each other, but after this time i think we aren't enemies anymore, we just know each other, but as nothing connect us we not speak much.

So see it from all sites, cuz not everyone is bad, i or we want to see some changes in rules or anything to prevent such situations, shouldn't lawman be objective? And treat everyone the same way? I'm not talking about situations that staff is being flamed by other, but situations like this today lead to it. Simple.

Lil Than

Reaction score
GZ, can you stop spamming photos with your friends if leader told about that? And you are surprised then we are calling you like that...........................

Why? Are you afraid of something? They are posting evidence of what's happening.

huberto

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm a leader of proud Latin KSings guild, we worked many years for our opinion of never respecting idiots. We feel offended that people who we have been KSing for years now abuse us with PARCEL. Please staff delete them all cause they cry

Great comedy thread, keep it up :kappa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back