What's new

Welcome!

Pinkan Island

Beel

Reaction score
Definition:

Pinkan Island is a natural wildlife preserve in the Orange Archipelago.
Its name comes from a special fruit that grows on the island which turns Pokémon a pinkish color. Pinkan Island is a Pokémon Preserve, and if any Pokémon see a human (other than Officer Jenny), they won't be afraid to attack. There are just a handful of buildings on the island that the people who help Officer Jenny stay in.

Actually+one+of+the+orange+islands+called+quot+pinkan+island+quot+has+_d681adbdb7fec7879fa98868b65b5c9b.png

Suggestion:

Pinkan island is a place with rare Pokemon of different colors, then the Rocket Team is executing a plan to steal the Pokemon in this island. Officer Jenny noticed that several Pokemon are fading, and some getting weird, probably because the visiting of foreign human.

Officer Jenny then will ask our help to solve the problem.

Quest:

Purpose and characteristics:

- Add different skins to Pokemon that has no other versions (Clonned, Halloween, etc.)
- Players can not capture pokemon within the island.
- Quest level: 80+/- (To prevent players from creating many chars and complete the quest.)

Part I

There is a doctor somewhere in the island that is helping Officer Jenny and researching about the fruits of the island. He wants to know if some other region grow fruit with the same feature to change the color of Pokemon. He will ask you to bring:

- 5 Aspear Berry
- 5 Bluk Berry
- 5 Cheri Berry
- 5 Chesto Berry
- 5 Leppa Berry
- 5 Pecha Berry
- 5 Lum Berry
- 5 Rawst Berry

Part II

Attempts to capture Pokémon that the rocket team has done has left many injured Pokemon and they need treatment. Officer Jenny will ask you to do:

- Visit all Nurse Joy in Kanto and ask them for wool bandages;
- Find injured Pokemon and use the bandages on them.

Part III

The rocket team is using tranquilizers in Pokemon and is reacting badly and they are getting sick, tranquilizers are made from essence of petals of Vileplume and Gloom. She will ask you to bring:

- 30 Vileplume's petal;
- 50 Gloom's flowers.
- Then deliver the items to the doctor and ask him to make an antidote;
- Use the antidote in sick Pokemon.

Part IV

The Officer Jenny found out where is the hiding of Rocket Team, and she wants you to go out there and stop their plans.

- You will duel with some Rocket NPCs and when defeat them you will gain a papper in their plans;
- Then deliver the officer jenny.

When you finish the missions you will receive a reward:

Reward:

Idea #1

The player will receive an addon item "Special Fruit", that can be used in some Pokemon.

Idea #2

The player will receive a box "Pinkish Box" which will contain the first evolution of some Pokemon with pinkish skin. Ex.: Spearow, Rhyhorn, Tangela, Shellder, Exeggcute, Taurus, Poliwag, Horsea, Weezing, Goldeen, Staryu, Ponyta, Bellsprout. (They have no other skin.)

Well... that's it, I hope you enjoyed and opinions with changes are welcome.

Thank you for your attention and comment on.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Mmm.. sound great, rly. ^^ Good work.
Easy, not too much items and running.
To rewards I can suggest give for example: 2 Rare Candy, 30k exp.
For me better would be receive Special Fruit to make a Pokemon pink which I want :D

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Nice idea!
I agree more with the fruit one cuz its a reward that she could take in threes, it has more sense than a box xD.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Nice idea
That pokes will be like some ADDONS ,same streinght as normals
I like this quest

Back