What's new

Welcome!

Photo Montage

Xampy

Reaction score
I liked it a 50%.
The images were in the forum already and other not like the gyms and so.

Zeldax

Reaction score
I like it some gyms looks awesome other not too much but the map its good.
And i love the Elder Charizard Respawn :D.

Toddler

Reaction score
Who has a shoulder I can cry on? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:, Even though a couple of them were already on the forum, I enjoyed the ones that weren't :].

Jorden

Reaction score
i gotta say Xamp there alot new pics :)
rox movie guys i loved it and btw too bad Blez not on it :( would be better hehe
anyways cant wait to play!!
BEFORE SCHOOL! :evil:

& Good Morning :)

Rodrigo13

Reaction score
OMG i like the images but i see something.... PA Staff copy the PO skin D=! (The unique difference is PA skin is red). I think is going to be original T_T but i like too much the video because now we can see more images of the map =D! PA Is The BEST Pokemon Online Server!

Go,Go! PA Staffs!

Rodrigo13

Reaction score
Sorry BlazO but you are only once in the video XD and i have some questions i hope Nino can answer me or Alba.

1°In the min 3:57 what is that room whit 2 "tables".
2°In the min 2:42 why are 1 Elder Charizard whit two Growlithes XD put Charizards or Arcanines.
3°In the min 3:52 is the Grass GYM? because have too much grass and i think cant walk in that place ._.
4°In the sec 17 is that a place like "rookgard" or what city?

Thats all xD! please answer min. 2 questions if PA Staff dont want answer all the questions its ok.

Go! PA Staff! I Love Your Work! :D

Nino

Reaction score
Rodrigo13 said:
Sorry BlazO but you are only once in the video XD and i have some questions i hope Nino can answer me or Alba.

2°In the min 2:42 why are 1 Elder Charizard whit two Growlithes XD put Charizards or Arcanines.
3°In the min 3:52 is the Grass GYM? because have too much grass and i think cant walk in that place ._.

Thats all xD! please answer min. 2 questions if PA Staff dont want answer all the questions its ok.

1. Gym
2. Growlithe loves Elder Charizard xd
3. you dont need walk, only battle with the leader gym
4. Beginning Island. yes, like rookgard

Blez

Reaction score
Rodrigo13 said:

nope watch it again,when it coems to a gengar using shadow storm on blastoise theres me and 1 before that ^^

Xampy

Reaction score
@Nino: Hey in some gyms I see stairs, what is down there? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

XmasterchiefX

Reaction score
Look right, the other right you dumbass -.-
Nino said:
Rodrigo13 said:

1. Gym
2. Growlithe loves Elder Charizard xd
3. you dont need walk, only battle with the leader gym
4. Beginning Island. yes, like rookgard

If that is the starting place for everyone, dont you think that it will have too much ppl? or is it just a tutorial like tibia that on your new character you get a few easy quests to understand the basics of the game?

Toddler

Reaction score
(If possible) I see myself flying to the beginners island on random occasions lol. As Xampy said, I too am curious to know whats downstairs in the gyms. Lol I can't think of one possible thing that could be at the bottom of a gym. Whats wrong with Elder Charizard and Growlithe? Lol Maybe charizard is fascinated with a different race :shock:. Another thing I wonder about is, why is there a Bulbasaur behind that mysterious rock? o.o Is that a path way to Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden? OMG GUYS IMA CRACK THESE MYSTERIES BEFORE THE GAME RELEASES! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Litho

Reaction score
Toddler said:
(If possible) I see myself flying to the beginners island on random occasions lol. As Xampy said, I too am curious to know whats downstairs in the gyms. Lol I can't think of one possible thing that could be at the bottom of a gym. Whats wrong with Elder Charizard and Growlithe? Lol Maybe charizard is fascinated with a different race :shock:. Another thing I wonder about is, why is there a Bulbasaur behind that mysterious rock? o.o Is that a path way to Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden? OMG GUYS IMA CRACK THESE MYSTERIES BEFORE THE GAME RELEASES! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
it's probable that you can't go beginners island by flying or surfing..

Blez

Reaction score
Toddler said:

we'll see toddler :))

Back