Status
Not open for further replies.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello dear community!

Are you ready for start a contest? celebicelebrate

We want you to use your creativity, and build a castle with parcels.

alopoliciaThe requirements are:

1º - You have to build a castle using Parcels.
2º - You need add on thread, your nick + world.
3º - Your character's name must be clearly seen in your screenshot.
4º-
Only 1 char per player will be allowed to participate.

That's all we ask you for. Use your imagination, find the best place and decorate it with every item you want.

Tip: If you are about to build a castle bigger than client's screen, you can always resize your zoom using the buttons "Crtl + dot ( . )" and then "Crtl +/-" to adjust it.

As a prize for your effort, we offer you this: shaymingift

1st Place: Very Rare Card + Cloned box + 30 premium days

2nd Place: Pikachu cosplay*+ 15 premium days
3rd Place: Random Elemental Box + 15 premium days

* Pikachu cosplay with full moveset and TM set + 1 unique spell depending on which cosplay winner choose.

kLXyloK.png

Thread will be closed at 15th August.
Regards,
PA Staff.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Spoiler:
21.png

Dark Karl/Platinum

Hello.
I want to invite you all to invite my parcel version of Dracula's Castle.

nb9TzhV.gif

On this first floor, even though it is guarded by feral creatures in the river surrounding the Castle, the bridge is a safe way to access it. But I can't say that you will be safe by going inside. The towers are used as cells for those who dare to trespass Dracula's domains and rob his treasures. For his friends, a nice meal is served in the dining room. A huge stair leads to HIS room.

LM2yLq7.gif

You can't see a friendly scenario when you arrive on the second floor. On a table, you can see one of his servant's experiences, trying to fuse pieces of deceased Pokémons into something totally bizarre, like a Frankenstein of Doom. And by the looks of the core vortex' in its chest, it seems like he is being successful.
On the right side, you can see jars of innocent Pokémons, and on the south, crystals signalizing that this is not the first time the experience took place, and luckily, it all failed.

jYX2vSj.gif

On the roof, you can see the greatness of Dracula's castle, being so high that it touches the clouds. And by the looks, the darkness isn't predicting rain... There's some mystery surrounding this place.

Do you dare to come in and take a sip?

Too bad also the environment light brightened up the second screenshot. Since it took like 5~6 hours to complete it, I couldn't wait more to get darker... We also need more items to give the depth sensation to items (trophy stands are too big).
I want to thank my friends who helped in brainstorming, casting, or even organizing: King Kael, Billy Hatake, and Marshalldx.
Thanks for making my time in Padventures fun again.
Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Original Pictures
Spoiler:

NitMgY2.png

twdn9kb.png

PFVJsPN.png

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, hera are the winners vulpixlove

1st Dark karl (about card you need contact CM Judar to receive it)
2nd Marcioch (please contact any CM to choose your pikachu cosplay)
3rd Marshalldx

Thank you for your effort, every participant can count with a small reward :) just look your locker

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back