What's new

Welcome!

PA Players Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombi TR

Reaction score
Pinkan Island! Like be Cloned or Saffari, National Park. This island in have a strongest Pinkan Pokémons. Pokémons Pinkan form.

Xt9vs35R6L80S8zRxZpq4F6kxdqdinFTSRTD5aWlYSU.jpg

This island for entry Cash or Tickets. Island on can be only useable special Pinkan Ball.
3nxda4t.png

Will be special Pinkan Quest. Pinkan Pokémons rescue. :) If you're not completed this Pinkan Quest, cannot be entry Pinkan Island for catching Pokémon.

images

Billy hatake

Reaction score
I would like to suggest a change in the audio effects, few people use this tool cuz sometimes it's annoying to hear a sound every time you or someone close to you changes a pokemon or uses potions and revives next to you.

However, many people like the effect of a thrown ball and especially when you catch something.

My idea is to create a new button that would only enable the effect of the balls you throw.

it would be something like this:

iC8poHG.png

Kingox

Reaction score
Pls Pokemon League, and when u reach to the last room you must face the previous champion (With the team with which he won)mewlove

Obs. When the league starts for the first time the champion will be a member of the staffchillumbreon

Edit 2:
New tournaments could be funny Flame Hockey, GFW, Race Tournament (I know staff already did several of this)

Last edited:

VieZher

Reaction score
I see near Kate there's some little pokes play on the garden.
NBwkzUh.gif

I hope someday it can be applicated in our house too, with our own pokes.
Idk how to say, just hope our pokemon can live outside the ball (maybe in our house or special farm (?)), not only live in locker ;c
Maybe it will add a good aesthetic and add a realistic feel :)
hRqyjB0.jpg

Sylwanek

Reaction score
Hello so i thought about and idea to add new specie of dollar to the game beacuse people now have so much cash and it take so much spaces in the bags i know there is bank but i dont like gathering cash from it everytime i need to buy something here are my own graphics of new dollars ;)
o2RDKNb.png
KEJQg0a.png

Reaction score
What I would like to suggest, perhaps, is not such an interesting content, but anyway I'll leave it here.

***** Remake pokémon system egg.

The idea is basically summed up in to remove the capacity to make eggs by a couple of pkm on daycare. In other words, wouldn't be possible to make eggs on daycare anymore, and the only way that you would be able to get a pkm egg, would be by droping/looting way, being more especific, from the female ones (these ones that, obviously, would be respawing with the male ones, not necessary, but just to create that idea of wild male + female pkm faping in the woods, and with an especific drop egg rate, after killing it, you could drop an egg, beyond of other loots).

***** Private island (as house).

a while ago, I already said in an old thread about this. Something that I've seen in other communities, I found very interesting, and it would be great if somehow we could have it here, too.

In short, the idea is exactly this: the player will be able to have a private island as their home.
This island can be anything from a small patch of sand, rocks, plants and a house (of course), to subtle mountains with small waterfalls and a beautiful house around it all.

On some private islands that I've seen in other communities, they even added a battlefield, and even made available a nurse joy, to reside on the island and heal pokemon (can be a chansey, too).
And, still around some of these islands (not so close), there are some NPCs like: Guru (fisher) in a canoe, Juanito living in a small paradise space selling and buying things, among others.

The way you could "distribute" these private islands could be through global tournaments, contests, lotteries... among other methods.

The most interesting thing is that the private island (house) be increasingly distant from everything "civilized" and be really at the mercy of the seas.

***** Shiny Nincada / Shiny Shedinja - Shiny Ninjask.

We all agree that Shedinja has become one of the favorite pokemon in the game, right? Whoever had the idea to make this change, thank you very much and congratulations.

But I'd like to be a little bolder (and, of course, you have every right to disagree and say no).
But, yes, I would like to suggest the shiny version for such respective normal forms. BUT WAIT, IT WOULDN'T BE THAT SIMPLE.

Perhaps, not so much for Ninjask, but rather for shedinja, I would be suggesting the introduction of an almost indestructible monster, basically.
But the way to get these beauties, the path would not be so easy.
One of the ways I thought of introducing/obtaining them would be:

* A specific spawn location. It is not anywhere that normal nincada is spawing, that the shiny version would be spawing. Perhaps, a specific location and random at the same time. Maybe a specie of safari in the orange archpelago of bug type pokemon (with many bug type and with some nincadas and its shiny form (low rate)?!

* There will be no spawn from Shiny Shedinja or Shiny Nincada, already evolved.

* In order to evolve the nincadas, the procedure would be the same as in the normal way. That is, the player will need two Shinies Nincadas.

* The player must have at least already evolved the normal forms of nincada and reached the achievement that there is in evolving them.

stin stauer

Reaction score
Some ideas that would improve a lot the game to some players:

suggestion 1 - Many players play on a laptop and the screen isn't that big, so we can't have many browser tabs open at the same time, like conversation with other players.
my suggestion is to reduce the name of the browser tabs, for example:

portuguese -> PT
Spanish -> SP
Advertising -> AD
Loot Alert -> LT
it would reduce the size of the broswer tab only, and would give us more space to fit other channels open. it's just an edition, easy to be done.

suggestion 2 - I guess it has already been suggested before, but:

it would be great if we could have sets of pokemons for raids or duel.

in this situation we would save the pokemon in the locker, but they would be saved in specific slots.

slot 1 (dark pokemons) for a raid
slot 2 (duel team)
slot 3 (ice pokemons) for a hunting or raid.

About the helds, we could equip them quickly if the helds were saved in the locker and the pokemon were in the set, we could transfer the helds from one set to another, like we do now when equiping them.

Last edited:

Zombi TR

Reaction score
New Achievements.

Have a Same Card 100x

Have a Same Card 200x
Have a Same Card 300x
Evolution 10x Pokémon
Evolution 100x Pokémon
Evolution 500x Pokémon
Evolution Onix to Steelix.
Evolution Seadra to Kingdra.
Evolution Slowpoke to Slowbro and Slowking.
Evolution Flaffy to Ampharos.
Evolution Mantyke to Mantine.
Evolution same Timbur to Gurdurr and Conkeldur.
Evolution Herdier to Stoutland.
Evolution Mudbray to Mudsdale.
Evolution Skrelp to Dragalge.
Evolution Vullaby to Mandibuzz.

Evolution Sandygast to Pallosand.
etc.

Add Pokémon caught Medellion.

Every type Pokémons for can be addable Bronze, Silver and Gold Medallion.

Example

Normal type 1.000 catch to Bronze. 5.000 catch to Silver and 20.000 catch to Golden Medallion.
Water Type 1.000 catch to Bronze. 5.000 catch to Silver and 20.000 catch to Golden Medallion.
Dragon Type 50 catch to Bronze, 250 catch to Silver and 1000 cath to Golden Medallion.
Fire Type 500 catch to Bronze, 2500 catch to Silver and 10.000 catch to Golden Medallion.
etc.
Every types Bronze medallions will be gained achievements to Some cash or Exp.
Every types Silver Medallions for will be gain Type Pokémon Cards. Like Energy Cards ? (Not have every Types Energy cards but Example Achievements to will be Poison, Ghost and Psychic Silver Medellion for Psychic Energy Card (**)
Every Golden Medallions for Catching this Types for a little Catch rate .

If will be acceptable this system, i'll be try to Photoshop on drawing required sprites, icons, etc.

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Some ideas that would improve a lot the game to some players:

suggestion 1 - Many players play on a laptop and the screen isn't that big, so we can't have many browser tabs open at the same time, like conversation with other players.
my suggestion is to reduce the name of the browser tabs, for example:

portuguese -> PT
Spanish -> SP
Advertising -> AD
Loot Alert -> LT
it would reduce the size of the broswer tab only, and would give us more space to fit other channels open. it's just an edition, easy to be done.

suggestion 2 - I guess it has already been suggested before, but:

it would be great if we could have sets of pokemons for raids or duel.

in this situation we would save the pokemon in the locker, but they would be saved in specific slots.

slot 1 (dark pokemons) for a raid
slot 2 (duel team)
slot 3 (ice pokemons) for a hunting or raid.

About the helds, we could equip them quickly if the helds were saved in the locker and the pokemon were in the set, we could transfer the helds from one set to another, like we do now when equiping them.

I suggested something similar long time ago: http://forum.padventures.org/index.php?threads/new-game-feature-idea-pokemon-tabs.44156/

Zombi TR

Reaction score
I would like to suggest a change in the audio effects, few people use this tool cuz sometimes it's annoying to hear a sound every time you or someone close to you changes a pokemon or uses potions and revives next to you.

However, many people like the effect of a thrown ball and especially when you catch something.

My idea is to create a new button that would only enable the effect of the balls you throw.

it would be something like this:

iC8poHG.png

A little upgrade for the Rare Item Loot for. :)

i62cp10.png

This sound i think so great for rare item looting.

Zombi TR

Reaction score
Manaphy Raid will be give Manaphy Egg. This egg can be hatch and we are gained Phione. And Caught Yes too. :D

6hd0lno.png

Event Pokémon Scooby Doo can be balanced and useless. :D

pq2g13e.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back