Administrator
Reaction score
have some proofs ?
we cant add there without screenshots

thank you for your report anyway

Zelricks™;303846 said:
We can't add them without proofs
As you said, he have those proofs, so till he posted them we won't do anythig

I think it is enough, if I confirmed in his thread that the guy stole pokes of his friend. Logs don't lie, remember my dears ^^

skwaro

Reaction score
add Herogos/Traceriix/Crazy Hero
He stole my Sceptile 123 with X-scissor and 130 Rhyperior with Earthquake and Dragon Claw

matheo01q

Reaction score
Wtf????

add Herogos/Traceriix/Crazy Hero
He stole my Sceptile 123 with X-scissor and 130 Rhyperior with Earthquake and Dragon Claw

Because he has better from event item?? u are crazy ... and wait for next event u maybe has better than me reward ...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
How about some proofs? :p
chgSLsnh.png

5LVtB6thO.png

2b67jUpMO.png

hE7-2L6fC.png

I guess he borrowed Sceptile and Rhyperior to him and he doesn't want to return it.

matheo01q

Reaction score
... czekam na niego i po sprawie ..

chgSLsnh.png

5LVtB6thO.png

2b67jUpMO.png

hE7-2L6fC.png

I guess he borrowed Sceptile and Rhyperior to him and he doesn't want to return it.

Hahaha glupi ............ daje do sprawdzenia poki a pojdize off jest bo na platynie siedzi -.- Nie pozyczajcie nic i nie robcie bledu jak ja !!!!

skwaro

Reaction score
Ok he now give back me poke .
thx for you Aga.

Last edited:

matheo01q

Reaction score
kk

Hahaha glupi ............ daje do sprawdzenia poki a pojdize off jest bo na platynie siedzi -.- Nie pozyczajcie nic i nie robcie bledu jak ja !!!!

im not thief,never did it !! and sorry for situation !!!

lordnicer12

Reaction score
Lady-cron/ diamond.

She stole my pokemons 3 years ago and 4 years ago she hacked caautiion's pokemons.

Lucifer

Reaction score
Just witnesses like Tooruu or Franek, maybe someone has screen or something. If i will find out, i will put this there.

Syl

Reaction score
Thief name: Rey Maligno

It may not serve as evidence but I'll tell you what happened he "would" buy my house then went to look and as always I give "aleta sio" so that the potential buyer see the best home within that parcel of my right had a heart chocolate it was her and look the parcel I soon suspected he went rolling all however had nothing of value in the house was the heart of chocolate that was a gift from my baby Pandorah I know it's not something of great value to many but for me it is worth a lot, asked him to return and he refuse and even said he had not caught it is good.

2cmnrkx.png

JereRocker

Reaction score
Add Cool Gold platinum, he stole 2 pokemons to Misteryjr (axew and bergmite), 1 magmar to clareens and 1 TM Reflect a long time ago ( i don't remember to who). He sold the pokes and when asked him He says it's his cousin that he does not know anything (But it's lie).

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
Add Cool Gold platinum, he stole 2 pokemons to Misteryjr (axew and bergmite), 1 magmar to clareens and 1 TM Reflect a long time ago ( i don't remember to who). He sold the pokes and when asked him He says it's his cousin that he does not know anything (But it's lie).

i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.