What's new

Welcome!

PA Black List - Thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majkel

Reaction score
I've created this list, to let you all know who likes to steal someone's else Pokemons or Items. Be aware of those guys.
Here You can either see Blacklisted people or add new ones, but remember, you need proofs!

PEARL:
-Dags\Pan Jakub
-Shadoowvline
-Dzuja
-Serial Man
-Kwazi

DIAMOND:
- Elder Skaya
- Limiter
- Sir Carl
-Fast'keff

Last edited:

berollo

Reaction score
Diamond/Limiter

@edit. Sir Carl

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Limiter know as Kalolek too. (Diamond). He stole not only my Pokemon and sold it, but other players too.

Salamon

Reaction score
What's the point of making any screenshot to prove that someone really stole something from you. First of all, if you agree to give something to someone, then you agree to a risk of losing that item. There is no such thing and no such system to make someone responsible for his action that is stealing borrowed item/poke.

If you really want to make it turn helpful instead of pointless thread, one of the tutors should be directed to list all and only players that do services such as exping other people's poke. Then, recording that person as an official 'trainer' would make him responsible for his actions of stealing. Everything would be in logs, that person x gave the "Trainer A" certain poke to level, and that person refused to give it back. Banishment would be obvious course of action against person like that and only 100 leveled players would be able to register as an official 'Trainer'. Simple as that.

Believe me nobody will make a screenshot of any kind if i'll go to a random person, or even a friend, and ask him 'hey, borrow me 1k or your pokes ill give them back in a minute'. And even if there would be a screenshot of any kind, nobody would have the right to punish me if i would get anything from a trade. Circumstances doesn't matter, trade is a trade, if you click to agree, that's over. There can be no consequences for that potential 'thief'.

On top of making a point that list of this kind is pointless, it's difficult to judge fair and square people that should be added to this list. Not to mention that it won't have that much views.

Skyrus

Reaction score
What's the point of making any screenshot to prove that someone really stole something from you. First of all, if you agree to give something to someone, then you agree to a risk of losing that item. There is no such thing and no such system to make someone responsible for his action that is stealing borrowed item/poke.

If you really want to make it turn helpful instead of pointless thread, one of the tutors should be directed to list all and only players that do services such as exping other people's poke. Then, recording that person as an official 'trainer' would make him responsible for his actions of stealing. Everything would be in logs, that person x gave the "Trainer A" certain poke to level, and that person refused to give it back. Banishment would be obvious course of action against person like that and only 100 leveled players would be able to register as an official 'Trainer'. Simple as that.

Believe me nobody will make a screenshot of any kind if i'll go to a random person, or even a friend, and ask him 'hey, borrow me 1k or your pokes ill give them back in a minute'. And even if there would be a screenshot of any kind, nobody would have the right to punish me if i would get anything from a trade. Circumstances doesn't matter, trade is a trade, if you click to agree, that's over. There can be no consequences for that potential 'thief'.

On top of making a point that list of this kind is pointless, it's difficult to judge fair and square people that should be added to this list. Not to mention that it won't have that much views.

I don't think this thread is only about being scammed by trades, also people who have been your friend for 2 years and were always invited in ur house can steal ur items when the value is suddenly to high to resist. This thread shows which people already stole from others so even if they are close friend to you, you have to think twice before giving him amything. If you gave him something and he still stole that's ur responsibilty, this thread just is ment to show you who is really not worth to been trust.

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
Add Bartrooms to the list, idk if he is at diamond or pearl or retired maybe lol
He stole 1k from me :> not much but still he did

Majkel

Reaction score

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
add baczka pro
he stole nite w ref and ss from bykku

Skyrus

Reaction score
Scammer named Angel Blacker from Pearl:

24v8cg7.png

I accepted way to fast I know ... still it's scamming add him in the list.

Sukui

Reaction score
Can u add this ones?
Beehee, Quiksilver Cool, The Dark Soul, Dark Smerald, those chars belong to one person, that person stole all the pokemons of Soulforce and when soul told him he had proves he just told him "Yeah, but gms can´t do anything", so add him please.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Can u add this ones?
Beehee, Quiksilver Cool, The Dark Soul, Dark Smerald, those chars belong to one person, that person stole all the pokemons of Soulforce and when soul told him he had proves he just told him "Yeah, but gms can´t do anything", so add him please.

have some proofs ?
we cant add there without screenshots

thank you for your report anyway

Zelricks

Reaction score
Can u add this ones?

We can't add them without proofs
As you said, he have those proofs, so till he posted them we won't do anythig

Sukui

Reaction score
Well too bad he got no screenshots, but thanks anyway.
PD: People be carefull with the ones u invite into your home.

Status
Not open for further replies.