What's new

Welcome!

New year's forgiveness

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there we decided to create a thread where you can ask for forgiveness and apply for undelete.

You have to provide:
- nickname
- date
- reason for delete

Keep in mind that:
1. We have rights to reject appeal without giving a reason
2. Account can come empty or half empty or more, depending on each case.
3. Character level might be decreased but doesn't have to

Last edited by a moderator:

Ludacha

Reaction score
Nick:Wesker
Reason: Destructive Behaviour,trashtalk on PVP

Date:31.5.2021. I will update this,idk am i right,.Im out of PC now,cant login on PA to check.Maybe staff can check

It would be nice to see all of you again.Merry Chritmas and happy New Year to all of you <3

storm breaker

Reaction score
-Storm breaker
-Nov 16 2021
-do not return a poke borrowed from a friend ,have merry christmas and happy new year.

Seirin

Reaction score
Nickname : Telaso (Diamond)
Date : 27 December 2021
Reason : because i use macro recorder for mining and leave my pc for a moment because of some things. actually i did that because i need a little capital to buy pokemon. and on the other hand i'm trying to create a new character on the same account and i'm trying really hard to upgrade it to a high level in order to get the reward from the quest. I hope to be given forgiveness and opportunity to play again. and promise not to do it again.

manzanarezz

Reaction score
Name; manzapro..
Fecha: Dec 15, 2020..

Reason for deleite; ilegal trade, for cm Flanders,
I want to play with manzapro, since it is not the same to play with a new character, I promise to behave well and never break the rules please :(They deleted many of me but I only want to recover manzapro since it is valuable to me

R3KGreku

Reaction score
Nick:Show
Date:May 23/2021
Reason: Crashed server couple of times got trap set up on me which got me cought and deleted... Also accused of copying items which i never did and was never proven. I once tried to copy cash but never actually succeeded.
Don't care if i get anything on the account i just want to get account itself back since i had it for some time already

master mitsuki

Reaction score
Apodo: maestro mitsuki
Fecha: 14 de agosto de 2014
Motivo : ilegal trade
I would like to play with my first character again and the character is still alive, I look for it on the page and it still comes out. I would really like to play with my first character again. I wish you a Happy New Year

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Super Roxx
Mar 23 2021
Destructive Behaviour

I'm helping a friend who doesn't have an account on forum, he did and said bad things about the staff and promised not to do it again

Meliodafu

Reaction score
Hello there we decided to create a thread where you can ask for forgiveness and apply for undelete.

You have to provide:
- nickname
- date
- reason for delete

Keep in mind that:
-Terry

You have to provide:
- nickname
- date
- reason for delete

Keep in mind that:
-Terry
-Some month of 2014
-Reason: I tried in every way to recover the account but my Hotmail had been deleted and I couldn't recover some mechanisms were new to me I changed my ip from the account and couldn't play on it anymore and had donated an amount of diamonds because it was my first time it would be premium I ask that if possible I'm lucky to end this turbulent year with good news memories of the pearl world because that's where I started my Pokémon journey A happy new year and lots of health for everyone

Victoria melissa

Reaction score
Victoria Melissa
24 november
illegal trade
I was trading with another player from another game
me and my friend passed out from playing because cm natta got his cloned hitmonlee and his meowth bait his name is hiito
he stopped playing because of that, he got discouraged, I'm also back if he is, he comes back too...
^^)

Jan Papież II

Reaction score
- Lili Azazel
- dunno when
- I get deleted likely becouse I don't play more than year. No ban, no abuse. Wanna back to the game but don't wanna start from 0.
Waiting to good news, have good day ;D

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
- Lili Azazel
- dunno when
- I get deleted likely becouse I don't play more than year. No ban, no abuse. Wanna back to the game but don't wanna start from 0.
Accounts deleted AKA erased from the database on a cleanup cannot be recovered.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Litle Rainbow
08/Oct/2021
Account Trading
I gave you the chance, but you are such a toxic person that I'm willing to delete you again if you break rules one more time. (not necessarily illegal trade) Snubbulgun

Nick:Wesker
Reason: Destructive Behaviour,trashtalk on PVP

Date:31.5.2021. I will update this,idk am i right,.Im out of PC now,cant login on PA to check.Maybe staff can check

It would be nice to see all of you again.Merry Chritmas and happy New Year to all of you <3
You are undeleted, but for the next time, please try to be more polite. Leafeonlaugh

-Storm breaker
-Nov 16 2021
-do not return a poke borrowed from a friend ,have merry christmas and happy new year.
It's up to CM Natta, because I don't know exact reason of your deletion and unable to contact him at the moment. If he agrees your account will come full or half empty (depending what you have done) and your level might be decreased

Name; manzapro..
Fecha: Dec 15, 2020..

Reason for deleite; ilegal trade, for cm Flanders,
I want to play with manzapro, since it is not the same to play with a new character, I promise to behave well and never break the rules please :(They deleted many of me but I only want to recover manzapro since it is valuable to me
I don't tend to undelete people, who do the same more, than once. Pikachuangry

Nick:Kasinski
reason:iegal trade w master dan,i think no remember

date:march,aprill maybe

other account

nick: Pai
reason:account block
I don't undelete people, who abuse of a bug to earn tones of money. jigglypuffpout2

Apodo: maestro mitsuki
Fecha: 14 de agosto de 2014
Motivo : ilegal trade
I would like to play with my first character again and the character is still alive, I look for it on the page and it still comes out. I would really like to play with my first character again. I wish you a Happy New Year
Unfortunately, your account has been wiped out during database cleanup and it cannot be restored. (to old deletion) Umbreonplease

Super Roxx
Mar 23 2021
Destructive Behaviour

I'm helping a friend who doesn't have an account on forum, he did and said bad things about the staff and promised not to do it again
Ready, undeleted. Behave well this time chillumbreon

-Terry

-Terry
-Some month of 2014
-Reason: I tried in every way to recover the account but my Hotmail had been deleted and I couldn't recover some mechanisms were new to me I changed my ip from the account and couldn't play on it anymore and had donated an amount of diamonds because it was my first time it would be premium I ask that if possible I'm lucky to end this turbulent year with good news memories of the pearl world because that's where I started my Pokémon journey A happy new year and lots of health for everyone
Unfortunately, your account doesn't exist anymore. It was either deleted for breaking rules, then wiped out of database, or character's level was below 100 and it was wiped out of database due to inactivity. Goomysad

Victoria Melissa
24 november
illegal trade
I was trading with another player from another game
me and my friend passed out from playing because cm natta got his cloned hitmonlee and his meowth bait his name is hiito
he stopped playing because of that, he got discouraged, I'm also back if he is, he comes back too...
^^)
Okay, let's now change your story to the one, that is true;
"I have been deleted once, because I did illegal trade, my character was called Play Orita. Then I did the same again getting deleted on another account, also another and another (minimum 3). Once I applied for 2nd chance, I received it and 1-2 weeks later did the same. My account with Play orita was then wiped out of database, because I couldn't stop bothering admins and cms for undeletion (actually the same thing happens right now - I keep asking on discord). I forgot to mention, that I created new account with character called "Victoria Melissa" and few others. I've been missing my original name - Play Orita, so created it too. Just 1,5 month ago I did another illegal trade. Now I am a shameless ignorant asking for chance hehehehe"

Yes, rejected.Flareonpout

- Lili Azazel
- dunno when
Unfortunately your account doesn't exist anymore. Probably your character had level below 100, so it was wiped out of database.
You can start all over, exp is easier than before and yet you can request a starter pack from tutors (it contains some potions, balls, revives and pokemons) Rowletlaugh

Seirin

Reaction score
Nickname : Telaso (Diamond)
Date : 27 December 2021
Reason : because i use macro recorder for mining and leave my pc for a moment because of some things. actually i did that because i need a little capital to buy pokemon. and on the other hand i'm trying to create a new character on the same account and i'm trying really hard to upgrade it to a high level in order to get the reward from the quest. I hope to be given forgiveness and opportunity to play again. and promise not to do it again.
Just want to know if i can get undelete or not, if not i can totally retire :)

Thanks

Back