What's new

Welcome!

New raid system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroOfTheEnd

Reaction score
"Within the 10 months of me playing, im still unable to beat soksok and other guys most of the time even with the best pokes and helds."
Neither you nor many others have not been able to win even doing all that, and now they have modified the system, you have exposed the problem yourself.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
As a fairly new player i think i should have some say in this. Lorens helped and introduced me to the raiding world, i started going to raids with literally useless pokemons to slowly doing more and more to a point where i think i always gave soksok or other guys some trouble, ofcourse they are still better than me but every raid i lost to the good guys like sok made me wanted to improve and i couldnt wait for the next raid. Within the 10 months of me playing, im still unable to beat soksok and other guys most of the time even with the best pokes and helds. And it seems like friends who complained about the raiding system always said something like "its easy for sok and lorens 6 op pokes with 6 op helds" but not only is that not true, as sok and lorens would outdamage you guys even if everyone had the best pokes/best helds its also unfair. Because i spent literally all my money for raid pokes, i bought the same pokemons x2 or x3 just so i have it for raids, i also bought helds for raids and thats where all my money went, because one day i hoped to be always competing for most damage and win some money back, now after all that training and money spent this happens and everything went to waste as even if i manage to win a raid people who didint spent near the time i did will have the same chance to win bedt items, an idea would be this: halloween and christmas raids would be the new system and old raids, the random ones, everything from idk a mew to sh ho oh should be old raid system.

; ofcourse just that i decided to spend the money on raid pokes shouldnt be a reason to change the raid system but what im saying is winning every raid is well deserved and costs time/money. Now winning the best reward by just getting top 5 is just luck as anybody with 2 decent pokes can make it to top 5, especially that raiding includes research, which i did a lot of before i knew what was where and what messages meant which boss.

When I try to say something like that, ppl think I'm crying cause I won't get all loot anymore (which was not the case at all).

I know and I completely understand the staff's effort to make the raids more attractive and to distribute the prizes among the participants. But, putting in simple words, this random distribution means that whatever you do, as long as you get on top something, you will have a chance to get the best loot. And, on platinum, getting top 5 is not hard to do because we have fewer players. The screenshot I posted clearly shows that.

This actually eases the feeling of competition or trying to be the best. The hours of dedication and study to understand the dynamics of the game. It is rough to see that this will be, in some way, substituted for luck.

Idk, I liked that the system changed however, I think it could be improved to avoid throwing into the trash the effort and time some of us spent trying to get where we were.

ZeroOfTheEnd

Reaction score
When I try to say something like that, ppl think I'm crying cause I won't get all loot anymore (which was not the case at all).

I know and I completely understand the staff's effort to make the raids more attractive and to distribute the prizes among the participants. But, putting in simple words, this random distribution means that whatever you do, as long as you get on top something, you will have a chance to get the best loot. And, on platinum, getting top 5 is not hard to do because we have fewer players. The screenshot I posted clearly shows that.

This actually eases the feeling of competition or trying to be the best. The hours of dedication and study to understand the dynamics of the game. It is rough to see that this will be, in some way, substituted for luck.

Idk, I liked that the system changed however, I think it could be improved to avoid throwing into the trash the effort and time some of us spent trying to get where we were.

These people be like:

Soksok

Reaction score
I think the only "problem" there is in this new raid system is that "the most damage" is treated the same as the other 4 players in group A being that he tried harder than the others and may not even win anything. which leads me to this suggestion:
"The most dmg" should have a "safe loot" since it was the one that tried the hardest and like in all competition, the one that tries the hardest should have a reward, what this new system does is treat "the most dmg" the same as the others, being that he tried harder than anyone, so... what i suggest is that if a boss has 3 good rewards for example "Shiny charm, TM Magma Storm, Smart Candy" "the most dmg" should has a "safe loot" of those 3 randomly, so whoever wants to secure his loot can continue striving to get the most dmg (taking into account that he can receive TM Magma Storm instead of Shiny Charm since the loot would be random but still it is better than having the chance of not winning nothing even being the most dmg) and the 2 remaining good rewards are randomly distributed among the 4 other players in category A. Otherwise trying to get "the most dmg" would be useless since you would have the same chances of winning just going for the top 5 and being honest the one that cares about getting to the raid first than everyone, buys the best things and makes an effort, should be rewarded for that effort as in all competitions. Idk maybe i could be wrong but i think it would be the most fair for everyone xd

That would be the only bad thing that i see with the new raid system, the rest is fine in my opinion, i see people more encouraged to go to the raids and happier with the rewards since they have a better chance of winning something. Seeing people happy with the new changes is a way of confirming that you are on the right track and i honestly feel that it was a good change for PA.

Thanks, love and peace. :magihype:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
no further changes will be made to the loot split system.

if you feel so discouraged by the changes made here's a good option for you and anyone who feels the same way:

stop going to bosses altogether, the same way players discouraged by the old system did, I am sure the will be more than happy with one less player on the split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back